FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > finding knickers

finding knickers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just wondered how many men or women have come across somebody else's knickers.... if so what did u do to them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS  over a year ago

Toy me town

"just wondered how many men or women have come across somebody else's knickers.... if so what did u do to them? "

I put them on.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"just wondered how many men or women have come across somebody else's knickers.... if so what did u do to them?

I put them on.

"

mmm shame your so far away

I use my wife's dirty panties for fun, she knows and loves the thought

Was at a bar b q in a mates house in July. Found his wife's pair in the bathroom. She smelt amazing. Very different from my wife but it was amazing. They were a normal everyday cotton pair. Light blue with navy trim, u cud actually see the dampness through them

I have a huge fetish for knickrrs, love them.

I have a fantasy where a woman hides some outside for me and then texts me clues as to where they are and I have to follow the clues to try and find them, just like a sexy treasure hunt andwhen I find them I keep them. I go straight home with them and sniff them, rub them on my face and just wank in to them....I know it doesn't much, but to me it would be such a turn on, its making hard just typing this.

By *amshankMan  over a year ago

Larbert

Have big thing for dirty panties. Was sharing a flat with a guy who had q hot gf. One day she stayed over and left a pair of used panties on the bathroom floor, I had ours of fun sniffing and wanking.

» Add a new message to this topic