FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > By order

By order

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eardandgiggles OP   Couple  over a year ago

wakefield

It starts with your instructions arriving by text, to wear a skirt, blouse, black underwear and high heels. A coat suitable for the weather. The time of the train, and the ticket details are all included. I will meet you at the station in York. As you walk from the platform in York , you recognise me and walk towards me, your pulse starts to quicken as I take your wrist and lead you to my car. I open the door for you, then close it behind you. There is no chat as we drive to my home, nor when we arrive, it is not until my front door is locked behind us that I ask if you are excited. The car journey rose the tension in you, the silence was deafening as you wanted to know what was to happen to you this very day. You reply yes! I grab a chunk of your hair and push you to the wall, "then you don't mind if I check" says I. My hand pulls up your skirt and pulls your knickers away from your pussy lips. You are wet, not as much as I expected, but the potential is there. I turn you round, with one hand I grab both your wrists, with the other, I grab your hair as I march you upstairs. You enter the room and I relax the grip I have on you, in front of you is a toolbox, I tell you to unpack the contents onto the table as I sit on the bed and remove my shoes and socks. You open the box, inside you find all manner of goodies, some you like, others that scare you. I watch as you unpack it. You lay out the toys in no particular order, when you are done, I get up, and pick up the blindfold. Take off your blouse I order. as you unbutton it, I walk around you inspecting your figure, your eye catches mine, you notice a sly grin on my face as your blouse drops to the floor. I hand you the blindfold, put this on you are told. You put it on, I tell you to stay where you are as I sort the toys on the table. What is he doing you think to yourself. You hear the movement of toys on the table, then you hear me move around the room, I circle you, then, you feel my hand on the waistband of your skirt, the zip undone, the button, I let your skirt fall to the floor. I tell you to step forward, you sense me pick up the skirt and move it. then I move around some more, you wonder what I am doing. You feel the touch of my hand on your neck, it sends a shiver throughout your body, my hand slides down your spine, and with one hand, your bra is undone. I move the straps from your shoulders and remove it completely. You feel cold metal on your spine, it traces around your neck, then down your chest. I open the small clamp and move it over your nipple. you exhale sharply as the clamp closes and starts to squeeze the blood from your nipple. you feel the second clamp trace a longer path, knowing where it is heading. you feel me fix it in place, your breath is now faster, your pulse racing, your pussy filling with juice as you feel my hands on your hips, teasing your knickers off your slim, lythe body. I move your foot so your feet are about a foot and a half apart, then you here the rattle of chains, just before you feel the leather shackle being strapped to your ankle, then the other is strapped, you feel the weight of the spreader bar between your legs.. I have to bend your torso slightly to fit the wrist cuffs, as I do so, my hand slips between your legs and feels your truly dripping pussy for the first time. "Good girl" you hear growled in your ear! With the cuffs in place on your wrists, I move you so your knees are touching my bed, still upright, you feel a lubed up plug slide gently into your ass. I move to your nipples, starved of blood, I remove a clamp and replace it with my mouth as the blood rushes back and the sensitivity is increased, you fight the urge to pull away as my tongue torments your nipple. I release the other clamp, and torment your nipple the same way, nibbling, teasing until your nipple is hard, then, the clamps go back on. I spin you round and knock you back on to the bed. you hear the rattle of more chain, I fit an o-ring gag to your mouth Then you feel it, you feel my breath, you feel it first on your stomach, then on the inside of your thigh. then, like an electric shock, you feel the tip of my tongue on your hood, a gentle flick which sends a shock through your entire body, again, and again. you feel my hot wet tongue trace your pussy lips from your plug, all the way to your clit. your pussy is streaming as I part your lips with my tongue for the first time. My tongue is delving, probing and teasing your soaking pussy, it keeps returning to your clit, which is now out of its hood, and every time I touch it, you get closer to that explosive orgasm ripping through your entire body, I lift my head and say these words before moving back to tongue you some more "Come for me Michelle, you have my permission, come long and hard, make it last and make it memorable" I roll you onto you knees, pull the plug out of your ass, it was only small, but it gave you something to think about. you hear movement, but as you are still blindfolded, you don't know exactly what I am doing. suddenly you feel the sting of a crop across your backside, you feel the blood rushing to where you'd been hit, then you feel tension on the nipple clamps, he's tugging the strings you think as you let out a moan through the gag. Do you think you've earned my cum yet I ask? You try to reply, but can't. You feel my hand under your chin, then my cock slides through the o-ring gag and into your defenceless mouth. "Do you like my cock I ask" you try to nod, I push myself deeper into your mouth, then, as soon as it came, it is withdrawn, "not yet". You feel my hand spank your cheek and you let out another moan. My hand stays in place, caressing where you've been hit. Again, another slap, this time the other cheek, again my hand stays put and rubs your smooth red skin. my hand slides between your legs, you are very wet. You hear more movement, then you feel something on your pussy, it is round, quite large, I turn on the power and the wand vibrates to life! I use the wand on slowly at first, I hold it in place on you, on your most sensitive spot, I move it round, increasing, then decreasing the power, your hips start to writhe, you want to get away, but you want to stay and feel the sensations you have pulsing through your body. My hand ensures that the head stays put on you, it follows your every move, you moan as you feel your body start to shudder, this forced orgasm is going to tear through you, and you have no power to stop it. Your hips are bucking to get away, your mind is trying to keep them still so you can experience the power of the climax that is building, growing, about to explode in you. you feel my other hand touch your flesh, it traces around your body as I keep the wand on you. I keep nudging up the power until it is on max, then your body can take no more, you almost scream as you cum, the feeling ripping through every fibre of your being. I keep the wand in place as wave after wave of orgasm tear through your body, then, I turn off the wand. You feel me push you onto your side. The gag is removed, the clamps are released from your nipples. The straps on the shackles are undone, a blanket is placed over your naked body, the blindfold comes off so you can see my face as I say "Good girl, you have done well, rest there a while until I am ready to continue!"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uzi Jones 26Woman  over a year ago

The Devil's Lair

Love it. Terrified at the same time haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

love the story but sooooo hard to read , can i suggest more line spacing so the eyes can follow it better , ta

yes i have a thing for defence writting lol

Why terrified hun?

X

By *uzi Jones 26Woman  over a year ago

The Devil's Lair

I love all this stuff but scared of trying as all to aware that it could go completley wrong

Can this happen to me???

» Add a new message to this topic