FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lunch date

Lunch date

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eelsandHoldups OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I had sent a text to hubby to meet for lunch in the city. Had the day off so plenty time for getting ready for his surprise. In the shower I couldn't help but get excited thinking about his reaction to my surprise for him. I was feeling so turned on but refrained from touching myself.

I shaved my pussy and legs making everything nice and smooth. Dried myself and rubbed moisturising cream down my smooth body and legs.

I slipped on black seamed stockings, feeling silky smooth with nice lace tops. A black basque and matching lace black panties I hadn't yet worn for him. Put my hair up, applied shiney gloss to my lips, grabbed a long black coat and slipped into my favourite black patent louboutin stilletto heels. I showered myself in his fav perfume and started to drive towards his office.

Parked the car outside his office and text him to come down. He looked excited as got into the car and immediately detected this was not going to be a normal lunch date.

I drove round corner to the NCP car park and parked at the top level where it was relatively quiet. He asked me where we were going for lunch? I gave him a coy smile got out the car letting my coat open to reveal my stockings briefly. I strutted around the front of the car to his side, opened the door and unbuttoned my coat revealing my sexy underwear. I said there is no restaurant today my love just follow me.

I walked to the stairwell and looked back to see you following in your sharp office suit. I was now incredibly turned on and could see from his bulge that he was too.

We went up a few stairs to the door which took you out onto the roof. The door was locked, I put my back against it, lifted my right leg and fixed my heel against the door provocatively. My coat open fully and as he approached we could still hear the sound of shoppers in the stairwell and street below.

I grabbed his belt, chuckled and pulled him close embracing him with a long passionate kiss, my sticky gloss lips against his. We didn't have much time so unbuckled his belt and his trousers dropped to the floor. Pulled out his throbbing cock and lowered myself taking his thick shaft in my mouth, sucking hard on him deep. I knew he was excited as he had both hands on my head and thrusting his cock hard into my mouth. I could taste his pre cum and knew this wasn't going to be a lengthy session lol.

I stood up took off my coat and whispered in his ear, I want fucked like a bad little wifey. I took my hair down, turned to face away but looked back at him as he grabbed my hips. I lowered myself pushing back. Feeling very slutty in my stocking clad legs, slightly parted, heels anchoring my frame, i smiled in anticipation and excitement.

His cock ridged he pulled my panties roughly to the side and with one stroke thrust his huge cock fully into my very wet swollen pussy. I gasped and bit my lip as my body shuddered. He fucked me hard with slow deep thrusts and I moaned louder and louder as my orgasim built.

At this point I realises I was being quite loud as he tried to cover my mouth. At that moment I noticed a movement and could see a young geeky guy watching us from the stairs below. I briefly stopped in surprise and said to hubby quietly that we are not alone. His reply was good I don't mind which turned me on incredibly. I've always wanted to be watched and bucked my body back hard as I smiled at the young man. Hubby was in his element and fucking me hard against the door.

The young man had come closer and I told him to get his cock out and watch. He was nervous but wanking furiously as he watch Mr and I fuck. We raced to a climax, I felt Mr thrust one last time and grunt as his cock exploded into me and my body was shaking with an amazing orgasim.

Mr withdrew his cock, his cum dribbling out my pussy. I stood up and said to the young man did you enjoy that, he sheepishly said yes thanks. I walked over to him as he continued to wank. Took his free hand and let him cup my cum filled pussy through my damp panties. At this point he exploded and I felt his hot cum spurt over my stockings. Good boy I said.

I turned put my coat on and we walked back to the car feeling fantastic.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

very horny

bet the geeky guy thought all his christmases had come at once lol

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Fantastic story x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow wish I was in that car park