FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > On the Beach

On the Beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a high sex drive and find that whenever I am alone my first thought is "have I enough time for a wank".

What's this got to do with the beach I hear you ask........

Well I have a favourite video clip that I love, never fails to get me hard.

It's a guy who sits some distance away from his wife on a beach. She's topless with tits to die for and is wearing the smallest of bikini bottoms. As he videos her discreetly guys start chatting to her, one even offers to rub in lotion. She agrees and you watch as his hands caress her whole body. Her thong at one point slips to one side exposing her pussy lips, the guys hands are soon working between her legs rubbing her hairless mound. Hubby then phones her, telling her to part her legs and listens as she gently moans.

I find the whole scenario so erotic, I was just wondering has anyone experienced something similar?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Watched them on xhamster hot as fuck!!

Wow....what's it called on xhamster?

Look at the side menus and hit beach

By *ancpl05Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend

Just looked but could not find ...

On iPad when i hit site it's on the right hand side with all the rest of them hit search and type in beach flashing

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I'm not the only one.

On the same theme but with a twist I would like to take my wife to a horel bar, she's dressed in tight skirt and blouse, stockings and sexy shoes. She sits at the bar I find a corner some distance away and watch. Watch to see how long it is until a guy makes a play for her. She's a good looking girl so it wouldn't take long. I'd want her to flirt outrageously with the guy making it quite clear that she wanted him. Even undoing a button on her blouse to expose her gorgeous cleavage. I'd ring and tell her to discretely stroke his cock. Then tell her to invite him to her room. They'd leave the bar, leaving me to imagine what's going on, I'd have to ring her once again and hopefully catch her moans and screams as she gets fucked. Pervy or what lol.

By *ancpl05Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend

"On iPad when i hit site it's on the right hand side with all the rest of them hit search and type in beach flashing"
. Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic