FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > wanking while driving on the motorway

wanking while driving on the motorway

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *1trucker OP   Man  over a year ago

corby

I love having a wank whileim on the road love to see others men and women

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Suppose it gives a meaning to being rear ended officer lol

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Had many a wank tonkeepnmecawake

"I love having a wank whileim on the road love to see others men and women "

Not all truckers are wankers though.!

Gawd - is there really no limit to the stupidity of some people...???

"Gawd - is there really no limit to the stupidity of some people...???

"

There are already enough wankers on the road without people doing stupid things like this!

"Gawd - is there really no limit to the stupidity of some people...???

There are already enough wankers on the road without people doing stupid things like this! "

-|-

Can imagine the scene after a crash with the Police trying to work out why the drivers cock was out.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

[Removed by poster at 20/09/13 09:42:22]

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

Wanking on the Motorway.. its not a Good idea...!!!

And it Dont matter what lane you stand in..

Keep your hands on the wheel & your eyes on the road ahead. With the weight of some of the HGV1 lorries on roads, you truckers should be concentrating ont he road not your cocks. x

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Jeez, hand position is ten to two ffs, not updownupdownupdown!

Looking at the way most lorries travel on our motorways I'm sure they are all wanking as they drive. Unbelievable act of stupidity. Hope it's not your family you pile into the back of. Twat

"Looking at the way most lorries travel on our motorways I'm sure they are all wanking as they drive. Unbelievable act of stupidity. Hope it's not your family you pile into the back of. Twat "

"Can imagine the scene after a crash with the Police trying to work out why the drivers cock was out."
Hahaha love it now that made me laugh

"Looking at the way most lorries travel on our motorways I'm sure they are all wanking as they drive. Unbelievable act of stupidity. Hope it's not your family you pile into the back of. Twat "

Love it when people jump on the 'bash the trucker' band wagon and make sweeping statements calling all Truck Drivers all the names under the Sun....having been a Truck Driver for over 15 years, and in Transport for another 9 years, it always grates painfully...the average Truck Driver without which this great Country of ours would grind to an instant halt, works stupidly long hours for little pay, gets abuse daily, and no certainly get thanks from anyone...

Most car drivers would soon realise that if they looked at their own driving standards with regards to Trucks, they would soon realise they are in actual fact the biggest problem!!....kids strapped up in the back seat of the car safely??....great....cut up a 44 tonne Truck and hope it stops before it reaches the end of your boot....Kids safe in the front seat??....great....pull out at roundabouts and hope the 44 tonne Truck only dents the passenger door as it fails to stop in the ten yards you have left him.....running late???....risk life and limb to overtake the slow Truck in front and then sit in front at ten miles an hour under the speed limit.....

People need to realise Truckers actually SAVE thousands of lives each year just by reacting to twats in cars......

Just my thoughts.......

as a fellow hgv driver. that was put very well. great statement.

"as a fellow hgv driver. that was put very well. great statement. "

Thank you...Drive safely and keep the Country moving

You wonder why you get abuse when you make stupid comments about wanking when your in charge of a 44 ton vehicle. Whatever you think about your driving skills your not in control while you've got your dick out.

Don't try to justify your stupid actions by moaning about car drivers actions. I bet all decent lorry drivers are appalled by your comments and agree that you give them a bad name.

As for your comments about saving lives, are you seriously on this planet? Almost every accident we see on our motorways has been caused by a lorry. (Presumably because they have their dicks out as well).

As for your thought... Typical lorry driver.

"You wonder why you get abuse when you make stupid comments about wanking when your in charge of a 44 ton vehicle. Whatever you think about your driving skills your not in control while you've got your dick out.

Don't try to justify your stupid actions by moaning about car drivers actions. I bet all decent lorry drivers are appalled by your comments and agree that you give them a bad name.

As for your comments about saving lives, are you seriously on this planet? Almost every accident we see on our motorways has been caused by a lorry. (Presumably because they have their dicks out as well).

As for your thought... Typical lorry driver. "

Three quick points for you.....point 1: I never made any comments whatsoever about wanking in a truck....point 2: I'm a Transport Manager now and not a Truck Driver....and point 3: I actually agree that wanking when driving ANYTHING (or indeed any other activity) is dangerous....especially Trucks...

By *ucy and CarlCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

That's horrendous - I hope you get caught lose your licence and job. Hope you get shamed so your family know and know you put lives on innocent at risk for your own selfish pleasure

My apologies. Just looked at the message not the profile. Glad you agree.

Paul.

By *inkybiguyMan  over a year ago

devon

Blimey some people get really upset all I can say is ratty for prime minister !

By *iker ladMan  over a year ago

Hinckley

"Looking at the way most lorries travel on our motorways I'm sure they are all wanking as they drive. Unbelievable act of stupidity. Hope it's not your family you pile into the back of. Twat

Love it when people jump on the 'bash the trucker' band wagon and make sweeping statements calling all Truck Drivers all the names under the Sun....having been a Truck Driver for over 15 years, and in Transport for another 9 years, it always grates painfully...the average Truck Driver without which this great Country of ours would grind to an instant halt, works stupidly long hours for little pay, gets abuse daily, and no certainly get thanks from anyone...

Most car drivers would soon realise that if they looked at their own driving standards with regards to Trucks, they would soon realise they are in actual fact the biggest problem!!....kids strapped up in the back seat of the car safely??....great....cut up a 44 tonne Truck and hope it stops before it reaches the end of your boot....Kids safe in the front seat??....great....pull out at roundabouts and hope the 44 tonne Truck only dents the passenger door as it fails to stop in the ten yards you have left him.....running late???....risk life and limb to overtake the slow Truck in front and then sit in front at ten miles an hour under the speed limit.....

People need to realise Truckers actually SAVE thousands of lives each year just by reacting to twats in cars......

Just my thoughts....... "

Pull out on a truck at a roundabout & hope it only puts a dent in the passenger door........? Hmmmm, & the following poster applauds this poster.....!!!! Hmmmm truckers for sure! How the fuck could a truck hit the passenger door if he pulled out on you at the roundabout? You DO know that when you come to a roundabout your supposed to give way to traffic from the RIGHT dont you?

I know this may come as a shock to you, being a truck driver and all but the car travelling on said roundabout has the right of way!!

I gotta admit foolishly forgetting that lorries have absolute right of way on any motorway lane though! And that the delay timer on the lorries indicator stalk can range from anything up to 15 seconds! That's why when approaching a lorry on my left hand side I consider it foist t try to attempt to pass without first checking that the outside lane is clear ready for me to swing wildly into when the lorry driver decides to change lanes without checking as is his right!!!!

Also not forgetting the conversations I've listenedto between truckers on the C.B as they joyfully block up two lanes of the M1 to create a bottleneck for a laugh, cretinous fuckin tossers!!!

I have already emailed Stephen Hammond (MP Secretary of State for transport) about the overtaking antics of the lorries on our roads. How can we allow two lorries that are both governed to a max speed of 56 mph to overtake each other. Especially on dual carriage ways. They do not allow this in holland between 6am to 9am and 3pm to 7pm.

Interesting that you heard them on radio cb laughing about it.

I genuinely feel sorry for legit lorry drivers as these knobs give them a bad name.

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

"You wonder why you get abuse when you make stupid comments about wanking when your in charge of a 44 ton vehicle. Whatever you think about your driving skills your not in control while you've got your dick out.

As for your thought... Typical lorry driver. "

He never said he agreed about 'wanking at the wheel'

He has made a fair point about the stupidity of a lot of car drivers that think HGV's can stop at will

If you think that every motorway accident was caused by a truck you couldn't be more wrong, they may involve a truck, but 9 times out of 10 it is a comlpete moron in a car that has absolutely no idea about the traffic around them. If you think thats wrong, you are more than welcome to spend a day or a week in my truck with me, and just observe the amount of time I and other truck drivers have to take avoiding actions !!

That was whet he meant by 'saving lives' on a daily basis !!

Have nothing against truck drivers, but have to say " wanking whilst driving " in ANY vehicle is just moronic, dangerous and frankly idiotic.

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

I know there are wankers on the road but this takes the piss

By *rlicker123Man  over a year ago

gillingham kent

[Removed by poster at 23/09/13 13:25:14]

When people use the term 'cretinous fuckin tossers!!!' to describe thousands of honest hard working people the comments aren't even worth revisiting....

Putting aside the OP's comments which I certainly disagree with on all levels...all I'll say is a couple of points many people won't realise or think about about Trucks...

1: they deliver EVERYTHING everyone buys (usually to ever tightening deadlines as we all want our shopping or goods immediately)

2: trucks are all limited to slightly different speeds due to calibration variances, some actually at 50 mph while others are approx 56 mph

3: if a truck didn't overtake another truck it could potentially add hours (even days in the case of international deliveries) to a journey therefore possibly leaving supplies or shelves empty

4: Would the majority of car drivers seriously be happy if the Government restricted ALL car speeds to 50 mph and no overtaking??

5: The trucking industry is one of the most regulated and inspected industries we have...and costs thousands of pounds to even get a license, not to mention ongoing legal training requirements that all cost hundreds of pounds

6: When a car forces a Truck to harsh brake, they scamper off usually sticking a finger up or two, and potentially leave thousands of pounds of damage to a single load that's moved in or on the trailer

7: Trucks take a mile or so to get up to speed on a motorway when fully loaded.

8: It's the driver's responsibility to join traffic on a motorway slip road or dual carriageway WITHOUT making or forcing other drivers to pull out or maneuver that are already on the motorway or carriage way

8: the 'average' truck driver is patient, courteous, and professional...can the same be said for the 'average' car driver??

Doing ANY other activity whether driving a car, Truck, Bike, or any other vehicle is plain dumb, illegal, and should be stamped out...but please don't just bash the Truckers for doing a very hard, unrewarding, thankless, and often dangerous job which we ALL rely on EVERY SINGLE DAY we live

"

"

Serious question - what are the stopping distances like?

Just intrigued how that fits with your earlier claim that truckers save lives reacting to bad motorists.

Not sure I like this fantasy involves too many people on a soapbox.

Perhaps we can move on to happier things? How about a wank in the bath? No danger there unless I guess the bath is on a back of a truck going around a roundabout where a car pulls out ...

Please do not get offended - I agree drive responsibly.

"

Just intrigued how that fits with your earlier claim that truckers save lives reacting to bad motorists."

It all depends on the load, weight, momentum, conditions etc, but if you imagine your car full of passengers or shopping, you can feel the extra weight when braking and have to break earlier/harder to stop at lights etc. It's the same for Trucks but on a massively bigger scale.

My reference to 'saving lives' was trying to highlight the increased awareness Truckers HAVE to have, where a car driver for example looks at the car or two in front to anticipate changing road conditions, the truck driver looks up half a mile up the road, they also have to preempt what a car or indeed another truck driver is going to do, again hugely in advance of a car driver 's requirement....and also his reaction is dependent on current load etc...I'm not saying truckers are superhuman or anything, just generally more ahead in their thinking..I could be wrong, but I'm sure I've read somewhere that a competant safe truck driver is equal in driving standards and forward thinking to that of a Police car driver...I maybe wrong on that so don't quote me or chew my ass off please lol

By *heshtwoCouple  over a year ago

northwich

I drive a truck and a few weeks ago I was overtaking mr and mrs coffin dodger who were driving in lane 1 at barely 50mph.... I'm in lane 2, and dumb blonde passes me in lane 3 giving me a dirty look for having to make her change lanes while texting whoever on her phone.... And yes I do use the indicators, so she had at least 200 meters to change lanes!

Anyway after passing me she promptly pulled into lane 2 and then lane 1........( without using her indicator as she'd have to of stopped texting) ....straight into a BMW.

Luckily enough as we stopped the car behind me was a police man on his way home.

I've also had a car cut in front of me within the last 60 meters of coming off the motorway slip road.....

Yes their maybe a few bad truckers out there, but there is hundreds of idiotic car drivers ..... That the majority are only driving to and from work...... Not like me doing it all day in between to and from work.

"

Just intrigued how that fits with your earlier claim that truckers save lives reacting to bad motorists.

It all depends on the load, weight, momentum, conditions etc, but if you imagine your car full of passengers or shopping, you can feel the extra weight when braking and have to break earlier/harder to stop at lights etc. It's the same for Trucks but on a massively bigger scale.

My reference to 'saving lives' was trying to highlight the increased awareness Truckers HAVE to have, where a car driver for example looks at the car or two in front to anticipate changing road conditions, the truck driver looks up half a mile up the road, they also have to preempt what a car or indeed another truck driver is going to do, again hugely in advance of a car driver 's requirement....and also his reaction is dependent on current load etc...I'm not saying truckers are superhuman or anything, just generally more ahead in their thinking..I could be wrong, but I'm sure I've read somewhere that a competant safe truck driver is equal in driving standards and forward thinking to that of a Police car driver...I maybe wrong on that so don't quote me or chew my ass off please lol "

Ok so basically your earlier post abouit how truck drivers save 1000's of lives each year based on how they react to situations is totally flawed based on what you have just posted here? And that's ignoring the fact that the figure is unsubstantial but clearly exaggerated based on the number of annual RTC fatalities.

Oh and you seem to be incredibly guilty of making sweeping generalisations about normal motorists and HGV drivers.

"

My reference to 'saving lives' was trying to highlight the increased awareness Truckers HAVE to have, where a car driver for example looks at the car or two in front to anticipate changing road conditions, the truck driver looks up half a mile up the road, they also have to preempt what a car or indeed another truck driver is going to do, again hugely in advance of a car driver 's requirement....and also his reaction is dependent on current load etc...I'm not saying truckers are superhuman or anything, just generally more ahead in their thinking..I could be wrong, but I'm sure I've read somewhere that a competant safe truck driver is equal in driving standards and forward thinking to that of a Police car driver...I maybe wrong on that so don't quote me or chew my ass off please lol

Ok so basically your earlier post abouit how truck drivers save 1000's of lives each year based on how they react to situations is totally flawed based on what you have just posted here? And that's ignoring the fact that the figure is unsubstantial but clearly exaggerated based on the number of annual RTC fatalities.

Oh and you seem to be incredibly guilty of making sweeping generalisations about normal motorists and HGV drivers."

How can you say flawed without facts??...how can you claim I've exaggerated unless you have facts and figures yourself to disprove?!?...I'm not a statistician unfortunately and cannot provide 'facts and figures', all I can do is draw on my 26 years as both a truck driver and a car driver, so I've seen both sides of the fence, which in my opinion grants me the right to express my thoughts and fairly qualified opinion in some respects more than others, as most people have never sat in a truck let alone drive one, so their opinions are often misguided and ill informed....and as for the generalisation, I'm sure Iv'e said in every post 'average' truck and car drivers....of course in both truck and car drivers you get good and bad....if you thought otherwise you would thinking too simplistically...that's not my point...my only point is that truck drivers get labelled and targeted all too often for the actions of a bad few....or in some cases...car/bike drivers ignorance.

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

Ok leaving aside the 'wanker' in the OP, I love the comments from those who have probably never set foot in a lorry never mind driven one about how bad 'all' lorry drivers are!

Speaking as a lorry driver (I hate the term 'trucker', trains pull trucks I drive a lorry) I think ALL other road users should experience the roads from the cab of a lorry before being allowed on the road. Speaking also as a car driver and a motorcyclist and a cyclist as well as a pedestrian (see how pointless it is to criticise one form of road user as most of us are more than one) there are good drivers and bad drivers of all forms of transport! And yes I would say lorry drivers are unfairly and wrongly blamed for many incidents.

One last point, many lorries are now restricted to 50mph not 56mph so please don't blame the lorry driver for holding you up, it is not his/her fault. Also the speed limit for lorries on a dual carriage way is 50mph and the limit on a single is 40mph... drive safe

derby

Oh and while on the subject, may I ask how many other road users are forced by law to have continuous training after getting a license to drive! A lorry driver must complete 35 hours additional training every five years... thats 35 more than any other road user so kind of points to lorry drivers knowing and having better skills than most other road users!

By *ucy and CarlCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

"Oh and while on the subject, may I ask how many other road users are forced by law to have continuous training after getting a license to drive! A lorry driver must complete 35 hours additional training every five years... thats 35 more than any other road user so kind of points to lorry drivers knowing and having better skills than most other road users! "
really? tell that to the one who started this thread then

derby

Yes really! I already made the point that there are bad drivers in ALL modes of road transport!

By *aybecoupleCouple  over a year ago

handlope

I made a similar comment soon after this was posted and got a 2 day ban from the Forum Hitlers. One rule for one I guess.......

But seriously- how can they allow such idiotic and irresponsible posts like this to remain on the forum, yet remove comments voicing disgust??

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

"

My reference to 'saving lives' was trying to highlight the increased awareness Truckers HAVE to have, where a car driver for example looks at the car or two in front to anticipate changing road conditions, the truck driver looks up half a mile up the road, they also have to preempt what a car or indeed another truck driver is going to do, again hugely in advance of a car driver 's requirement....and also his reaction is dependent on current load etc...I'm not saying truckers are superhuman or anything, just generally more ahead in their thinking..I could be wrong, but I'm sure I've read somewhere that a competant safe truck driver is equal in driving standards and forward thinking to that of a Police car driver...I maybe wrong on that so don't quote me or chew my ass off please lol "

Couldn't agree more !!!!

As a truck driver , you do have to constantly assess the road , you can usually guess what some other drivers are going to do before they know it their selfs !! And to get back to the original point. I have seen loads ( and I do mean loads) of men having a wank at the wheel , and its always been in cars and they are usually doing well over 70mph too !! ( never seen any women doing it tho ;-( ) never seen a fellow 'trucker' at it. I have seen lots of stupid people doing lots of stupid things while they were driving , it never ceases to amaze me

I see both sides of this debate.the wanking whilst driving cant be defended Imo but id expect the majority of hgv drivers to be professional and drive to the rules,yes iv been cut up by odd one on motorway but i have by vans and family cars.of more concern to me are the irish wagons that do towards 70mph and the European bandits we see now who do Imo drive like nutters.i saw one on m25 other day steering with his knees,on the phone whilst eating a sarny.just my thoughts

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

All these Wanker comments and nobody Mentioned TAXI-DRIVERS..

Only Joking.. we love Your Skodas..

I am a trucker, and have been for over 20 years, travelling all over GB and for a few years on the continent. Currently have a clean licence and managed to acrue only 6 points over 25 years of driving, and both those endorsments were for speeding....in my car! I must take exception to some of the shit being thrown at the trucking industry and drivers in particular. Whilst I agree that there are some bad truck drivers, also there is a far higher % of bad car drivers.....I would not condone anyone wanking whilst driving be it a truck, car, train or bicycle......but being in a truck cab up very high and can look down into cars, i must say that I have seen many guys wanking whilst driving, women playing with themselves....and on a cpl of occassions cars have pulled alongside me slowed down, blown their horns and let me watch as the woman is sucking the driver in the middle lane of a motorway (i kid you not)...whilst being horny that is bloody dangerous.

Have had a young girl lift her top and show me her tits from the back window while I guess it was her parents in the front seats, and a cpl fucking on the back seat while another guy was driving.....so please carry on if it is safe to so as it does brighten up a truckers boring 10 hours drive...xx

By * e coupleCouple  over a year ago

northeast

being a lorry driver myself , im afraid to say, the standard of driving by the majority of car drivers is just getting worse and worse . i know some truckers are just as bad .but im sure half of car drivers i see on motorways, must be just about to orgasm with their bloody eyes closed . no wonder there is accidents every day , so come on put your cocks away and just drive ...

By *icoupleforfunz27Couple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Looking at the way most lorries travel on our motorways I'm sure they are all wanking as they drive. Unbelievable act of stupidity. Hope it's not your family you pile into the back of. Twat

Just my thoughts.......

Pull out on a truck at a roundabout & hope it only puts a dent in the passenger door........? Hmmmm, & the following poster applauds this poster.....!!!! Hmmmm truckers for sure! How the fuck could a truck hit the passenger door if he pulled out on you at the roundabout? You DO know that when you come to a roundabout your supposed to give way to traffic from the RIGHT dont you?

I know this may come as a shock to you, being a truck driver and all but the car travelling on said roundabout has the right of way!!

I gotta admit foolishly forgetting that lorries have absolute right of way on any motorway lane though! And that the delay timer on the lorries indicator stalk can range from anything up to 15 seconds! That's why when approaching a lorry on my left hand side I consider it foist t try to attempt to pass without first checking that the outside lane is clear ready for me to swing wildly into when the lorry driver decides to change lanes without checking as is his right!!!!

Also not forgetting the conversations I've listenedto between truckers on the C.B as they joyfully block up two lanes of the M1 to create a bottleneck for a laugh, cretinous fuckin tossers!!!"

Think you Motion if mussed his point here, i presume when he said cars pull out on a truck at roundabouts, i don't think he meant the give way to the right rule.

What I think he meant was do many people drive in the inside lane approaching a roundabout, then drift into the out dude lane as soon as the take off.

So many people these days don't. Use indicators at roundabouts, and then try to blame you when you go into them because there exiting on the inside lane without indicating.

I drive quite a lot on motorways (car driver) and can say in 9 years never had one prob with lorry driver, but had hundreds problems with car drivers who can't driver

"Keep your hands on the wheel & your eyes on the road ahead. With the weight of some of the HGV1 lorries on roads, you truckers should be concentrating ont he road not your cocks. x"

Agreed!!

» Add a new message to this topic