FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > night adventure

night adventure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

He had often driven to the woods outside town late at night. The thought of meeting or seeing horny doggers in action made him do it, even though frequently he was disappointed. Admittedly his horniness had gotten the better of him and he had sucked off a guy on two separate occasions. But now he was just bored with that, so when cars pulled in he just looked the other way or ignored. Still he went though. Hoping for the one time when a couple might happen to be there.

Winter time is hardly the most enticing time fo theyear for outdoor fun he thought but still, Ill go for a drive as the air is crisp. When he pulled in there was a car already there, no one in it. He pulled into a neutral spot, not too far and not too near.He turned off the engine and undid his seat belt. Just as he did he saw a woman standing the tree line. He was startled at first, but hen took in the view, knee high black leather boots and a long coat, black hair. The she turned around to reveal stocking clad legs nd perky nipples and a smile. She brazenly pulled back her coat to offer a better view. As she did, a man came from the trees and croucjed before her on his knees, took her clit in his mouth and started to work. The woman stared into my car and I could see her pleasure grow as she played with her erect nipples. Her face contorting in ecstacy, she pulled the mans head closer. He gripped her as tightly as she came to what looked like an almighty orgasm. Next thing the man was on his feet, he stood facing me, looking into the car. The woman went down on her knees and took his throbbing erection in her mouth. He smiled devilishly at me as she swallow his cock. He grabbed on her head and forced her to take it all. In the car light i could see trails of precum like spiders webs dangling in the air. My cock was bulging at this stage, of all the luck I thought, finally a decent show. The woman sucked hard and with a sudden thrust the guy shot a load of cum into his womans throat. The two now stood and kissed passionately, sharing their juices as they did. They moved toward their car and beckoned with a cheeky finger after me.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *7JayMan  over a year ago

Methil/edinburgh

more

I followed them in their car, a ten minute drive to a house just out side town. They pulled in and as she entered the building she gave me a signal I thoight meant 5 minutes. The door was left open. I sat there in my car stroking my cock. What could happen next, was this really happening. After 5 minutes I entered the house. There was a note on the hall table saying put on the mask hanging from the stairs and come to the bedroom naked. I stripped, put on the mask and headed upstairs. When I enterd the room there was the guy, strapped spread eagled tothe bed and her standing beside him in a red basque with black sotckings and heels.

"You are going to do exactly what I say or else you can leave," she said, I nodded.

"Stick your cock in my husbands mouth." I did it. His eyes widened as I put my cock in. He accepted it eagerly and started to suck. It felt so good, straining with excitement. His wife smiled in approval, "good boys." She came behind me and gave me a playful nip in the bum. This drove my cock on into her husbands mouth.He gagged but looked at me and wanted more. I thrust deep into his mouth. "Fuck my husbands face," she said, but don't dare cum. I was at he point of cumming when she pulled me back. "our turn," she said, nodding toward his cock. His cock was much biggerthan I had thought, and veiny, hard and throbbing. The two of us went down on it together, me covering the top greedily, so turned on was I. She sucking on his bulging testicles. I took as much as I could in my mouth, but he was too big. "Let me show you how its done, stand at theend of the bed," she said. Sheknelt between his legs and took his hole shaft in his mouth. From behind i could she her shaven pussy and tight ass hole. She sucked furiously on his cock and he thrusted and bucked in ecstacy. "Get over here and take this," she demanded, I moved as quickly as I could and she forced my head down on to his huge cock and just in time, he sprayed a hot load down my throat much to her pleasure as her husband groaned in pleasure. It tasted good and I felt so horny.

"Now I want my reward for bringing you here, get those cocks in me, NOW!!!"...................

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow.

With that she threw herself down on the bed and raised her legs in the air and spread them wide. "I want your tongues to lick my swollen clit, til i gush" I went straight down on my knees in front of her shaven mound, tonguing from the base all the way to the clitoris. She was so wet, so sweet i could have licked all day. She moaned in pleasure as I ggot quicker and quicker. I sucked on her clit, gently at first then more strongly. "Put your fingers in me" she demanded, I slipped a finger in and up and hooked it back, finger fucking her as I licked. She was getting wetter and wetter. I put another finger in and kept fucking her, her moans getting louder and louder. Just then I could feel a cool breath on my ass hole and the cold wet sensation of lubricant trickling between my cheeks. I felt a gentle finger probing my ass, working it wider. I have to addmit it felt good, but i had a job to concentrate on. "Do you like my pussy?" she asked, "keep going and Ill reward you" so i licked and fingered faster, the finger in my ass probed deeper and depper, making my cock stiffen and tingle. I could cum from this!!! She grabed my head, pulled it in tight ot her and screamed "here it is, here it is" as her pussy squirted forth in orgasmic ecstacy, all over my face. Just as this happened I could feel his cock slip into my ass!!! The shock pushed me forward into her flowing pussy. These two horny fuckers had been timing this!!! Afer the initial shock I relaxed and he gently fucked me from behind. She slid down between my legs and greedily pushed my cock into her pussy. The feeling of her wet pussy contracting and loosening around my stiff erection was bliss. We slowly settled into a rhythm, the three of us...........

» Add a new message to this topic