FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A fantasy will it ever come true

A fantasy will it ever come true

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it really possible that a fantasy can come true, I've long held this one, Out to club one night, when stood at bar, ordering a drink, an attractive lady, of no particular age, though i find that a well dressed lady in the 35-55 age range extremely attractive, anyway she starts a stupid conversation, about nothing in particular, doesn't ask for a drink, but asks me if i'd like to join her for a chat at the table over there, of course i'd agree, clocking that she has no ring onher finger, no indication od singleness anyway, who am i to complain that a attractive lady has taken a shine to me and wants to chat, thinking that this chat will be nothing butmoaning about the partner etc we sit, could i be further from the truth, flirting from the second we sit down, anyway, after a few mins a couple of her friends come into the place, and join her and me, now i'm sat in the middle of 4 ladies all chatting and flirting with me, and each other.... You've guessed what happened, i got a real stiffy, managed to sort of keep in under wraps, but i had to excuse my self to use the loo, i stood up and there it was pushing my jeans forward, the look on the ladies faces was shock and excitement, i hurried pushed past them to the toilet, returning back i thought they would have dissappeared or make excuses and go as soon as.

No they didn't, they made me sit back down in the middle 2 either side of me, and then quite openly starting say just how much they missed a real man, who could satisfy them, the middle two, placed hands in my lap and stroked my legs, up he came again...

this time they brushed me making my cock throb, then without any warning, it was finish your drinks girls we've got a playmate tonight....

what went through my head was shit i'm going to eaten alive tonight, was it going to be all four of them or just one or two, it was all i could do to stand up.

A taxi was called and we all piled in, back to one of their apartments, it was obviously used for this type of happening as there was a very big thick rug in the middle of the room along with scatter cushions and some big furry blankets.

Anyway i was kissed, fondled, groped and caressed by hands and lips and tongues as we walked into this place.

They made me a drink, plain as i don't actually drink, then it was suggested that sat on a large bean bag on the edge of the rug,

the ladies the procedded to have plenty of fun, in teasing me with talk and flirting, slowly removing clothes, both their's and mine till i was sat there naked, with a massive boner, they still had atleast underware on, with instructions not to move, the ladies then took turns in slowly giving me a sensuous blow job, you know the slow powerful strokes, no hands just mouths, as each one took me closer to cumming, they knew when to stop, inbetween each of their turns, they had fun pleasuring each other, removing bra's and panties, each lovely lady was party shaved down below, each one different, a brazilian, hawian, one in a heart shape, and one with just a very light all over trim, these ladies knew how to tease and please, i was on the verge of cumming just watching, remeber i was not allowed to touch them or myself, boy was i aching for release.

then just when i thought it could not get any more pleasing, they brought out 4 rabbits and i not sure how they all played with each other, making each one of them cum over the rabbit, that was it, i needed some rrelease from my aching balls, but as i reached down to stroke a sharp NO from the girls, apperently they were not finished with me yet.....

But that is another story, if you want me to continue let me know what you think of this please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That is a wonderful fantacy, and reads very well, cant wait till the next part.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"That is a wonderful fantacy, and reads very well, cant wait till the next part. "

thank you it will be up here soon

» Add a new message to this topic