FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > bus ride.

bus ride.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have to say from the beginning this is a fantasy that i kinda hope could happen lol.

Im out on the town with friends, the night comes to an end and i decide to take the bus home, i say goodbye to my friends and get on the bus, its the last bus of the night and its very full that i cant get a seat, so i stand as close to the back as i can hold the rail and lean slightly on the edge of the seat 1st from the back.

I am wearing a little black thong, black tights and a black dress, as the bus is starting its journey i keep feeling a little draft but think nothing of it til i hear someone say look at that, i turn to see 2 men sitting in the seats im leaning on looking me over and i can see obvious bulges in there jeans, the man nearest me apologises and says they couldnt help notice my dress was riding up, i take a look and see that most of me has been on show to them only my thong slightly covering me.

The bus is beginning to empty now, and the back seat and seats opposite aswell as 4 rows either side are now empty, i really should have pulled my dress down and sat down, but feeling a little tipsy and naughty by the effect ive had on the 2 men i decide to stay where i am, the men take this as a come on, 1st i feel hands touching stroking and i dont object, then i feel fingers between my legs, i open my legs a little and move round so they can get better access and if anyone left on the bus looks round they cant see whats happening.

Feeling very horny and naughty now i pull my tights down at the back to allow them to touch, they take no time to get fingers in me and im very wet now, i look over and see they have released there straining cocks and are wanking themselves.

There is only 1 other person on the bus now and he looks like hes asleep, the man next to me asks if id like a seat, now i no hes not offering to stand up and give me his seat as theres the whole bus free, i no what he wants me to sit on, so take a condom from my bag, roll it on, climb in and lower myself onto him, the motion of the bus makes me bounce on him, i take hold of the other mans cock and wank him while ive got his mate in me, it doesnt take the man im sitting on long to cum.

When hes finished his mate pulls a condom from his back pocket and asks "fancy moving seats" i agree so i lift up move along and lower myself down again, i notice my stop is about 5 mins away so i fuck this one faster and harder, he starts to squirm and cum 3 stops away from mine, my stop arrives and i get up put my clothes straight and press the bell, as im getting of the driver says thanks for the show.

Now go easy on me its my 1st attempt at a story lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

love it ... i wish

am gonna start getting the night bus again

Love the story, and wish I'd be on the bus!!.hope you would have left the guys your thing to fight over as a keep sake of the naughty night on the last bus??

Hooe you would have given the driver a little flashing if your pussy before you. Got off at your stop?

Let's chat and see what other ideas we can come up with????

Xx

By *ominantDogMan  over a year ago

Manchester, Docklands, Exmoor

A good effort,

I once made a neighbour cum through her tights pulling into Canary Wharf on a packed evening rush hour docklands light railway train.

Nobody noticed.

Hidden in plain sight, as it were.

Mmm love this. Made me hard reading it at work

Made me instantly hard.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

And no one checked your tickets. You were lucky

I love getting on a bus half naked in my going out dresses theres always guys that love to look xx

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I think I am going to have to ride on the bus more often!! Which route is it?? Lol.

Being a bus driver I have witnessed the usual blow jobs and wanking,I have only once seen a woman mounting her man so just for the crack I found every pot hole,as they got off him asked if I had enjoyed the show

;-).

By *ight Lover 66TV/TS  over a year ago

St.Mellons Cardiff

think its time i started to catch the late night.

won't be going anywhere, just hoping to meet someone as horny as you on the bus

By *he_voyeursCouple  over a year ago

Town

I enjoyed it. Keep it up!

[Removed by poster at 23/09/13 00:03:07]

Very horny hope u get to do it for real sumtime

I'm heading down your way to catch the night bus!!

Yeah lol you never no.

By *rGenuineMan  over a year ago

Purley

was on a crowded commuter train with a FB after work and we were stood together by the door. Me facing her, I unzipped her trouser fly and expertly found the spot over the material of her silky knickers. This lasted a few minutes, with her biting her lip and trying desperately to look normal, before she turned away, unable to hide the fact she was cumming.

Always exciting when clothed and in public I find!

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

I enjoyed it.

Thanks for sharing it

Holy crap that's my kind of fantasy pheweeeeeee thatnk you so much for writing this xxx

» Add a new message to this topic