FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > first time dogging

first time dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

a male friend of considerably older than me suggested that if i fancied it to try going dogging with him. I knew he went as he openly told people about it. It always intrigued me as to what it was like. I thought what the hell, you only live once so why not go for it.

It got to the arranged night, i had a long hot bath, shaved my pussy and spent a while choosing my outfit (or lack of it). In the end i went for a short black mini skirt minus any knickers, and a small strappy top again minus a bra.

Shortly later my friend picked me up in his car. I took with me a bottle of wine to ease the nerves. We pulled up in a dark car park of a nature reserve, there was already a few cars parked up but i couldn't tell if there was anyone in them our not.

He turned the interior light on, leaned over and kissed me, before i knew it my legs drew up and opened one on the hand brake the other on the dash board, my cunt already dripping with anticipation .....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very good start, more please.

without even thinking about it and forgetting where we were my hand slipped between my legs, two of my fingers easily slipped inside me. I open my eyes to see three guys at my door all with their cocks out, tugging at them. I took one look at the guy i was with and said that i wanted each and every one of them cocks inside me.

Without warning i opened my door got out and dropped to my knees in front of the first guy. His cock was huge not so much in length but the width was like no other cock that I'd seen. I licked his bulging end tasting the pre cum and spread it down his length. Next thing i knew the other two guys had joined me either side so i took one in each hand, wanking their cocks. My mouth was getting stretched open, he grabbed hold of my head and fucked my mouth hard, bringing tears to my eyes making me gag. My cunt getting wetter, my lips swelling and my clit throbbing. I knew i wanted to be fucked and hard.

I pulled myself up and knelt on the passenger seat, bent forward to exposed my wet glistening pussy to them all. By this point i was well aware that more men had joined us, the more the better i thought. I took the guys cock in my mouth that i had come with and incomparison to the one that had been in my mouth only five minutes before it was pathetic. So I ordered him to get out the car and to arrange the guys that were there into size order ... smallest first.

Without warning i felt the first cock rub up and down my slit, i looked round and demanded that he fuck me immediately and fill me with his seed. This went on for some time, the cocks getting thicker and longer, stretching me wide filling me with more and more cum. After each one had fucked me i made the guy i was with suck their cocks clean and told them to stay put. I had a surprise for them.

After the last guy had finished i was over flowing with hot sticky cum. I made the guy that i was with lay on the ground by the car whilst i straddled his face. All the cum ran out of me into his open and willing mouth. After he cleaned me up no words were said but we just got up and he drove me home. Let's just say i thoroughly enjoyed my first experience.

hope you all enjoyed my first 100% true story

Really???

Fill me with your seed!!! lol

"Really???

Fill me with your seed!!! lol "

yes really it did happen, considering its my first story that I've written on here i didn't think i had done too bad. If you've got nothing constructive to say then its always best to say nothing

Ok, I was being playful and teasing. I was slightly ammused at anyone telling someone else to 'give me your seed' lol. Made me giggle.

errrrrrrm and I really am not sure this is the place to ask someone to give constructive feedback on a story! Have fun hun and chill lol

"

Ok, I was being playful and teasing. I was slightly ammused at anyone telling someone else to 'give me your seed' lol. Made me giggle.

errrrrrrm and I really am not sure this is the place to ask someone to give constructive feedback on a story! Have fun hun and chill lol "

I'm not asking for feedback on it but if i am gonna get it constructive is the way to do it

I liked it very much.well written and would love to have watched all that going on x

Oh yeah,made me hard as a rock also

By *uy4couplesMan  over a year ago

south kent

next time your out in rushdean let me know ile pop over and join in and dump my heavy seed inside as well, mmmmm

By *elaxedsexyfunMan  over a year ago

Northants

Having met this insatiable lady some time ago I'm pretty sure it's 100% true!

Take care Hun.

By *hocolate WhopperMan  over a year ago

dagenham

wow, thats a great story and i think you a did a lot for a first timer

» Add a new message to this topic