FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > How I will serve my master

How I will serve my master

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On entry into my master residence, I will keep my eyes averted downwards with my hands behind my back. Awaiting instruction on how I can best serve my masters needs.

While being examined at close range I receive whispered instruction on what is expected of me. Slowly, I am relieved of my shirt. Having my nipples gently pulled and played with. My master then produces the dog collar I must wear whenever I am summond to serve.

All the while keeping my eyes averted and my mouth shut. That is of course I am instructed to get down on my knees. If I want to serve my master well I must show him that I am good and obedient or the punishment of my masters choice will be administered.

While kneeling before my master I make the mistake of glancing at my master without just cause or instruction. For this I am punished by having all visual stimulus taken away. I am made to wear a blindfold.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmm please continue...

Mmmmmmmmmmm delicious, in both a Dom and sub mode I have taken part in this erotic practice, do continue and lets see how similar we are, xxx

You will be need to be punished for your behaviour.

You are shaping up to be a good slut I will expect 100% obedience from you.

Your Master.

» Add a new message to this topic