FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckolded by someone who is considered taboo

Cuckolded by someone who is considered taboo

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

..you can consider this to be cuckolding with someone taboo.

Sent a message to a couple detailing a fantasy of mine upon request, and thought i would share it. PMs are welcome if this may be of interest.

..we have a hotel room booked by your husband for us three. You both wait for me at the station to join you before leading me to your hotel.

Once inside the hotel you (the wife) proceeds to either have the husband in the same room or in another room. In either scenarios, he will sit in the corner of the room facing the wall. She begins to tie him with a rope whilst teasing him and begin to blindfold him.

All this with me in the room. He is able to smell my presence and able to hear my breathing.

Once he is tied and blindfolded she belongs to me, and we do as we please. He has to use his senses to figure out what is happening.

...it is all based on the senses. He can hear us, smell us, feel us but not able to see us nor touch you.

Tortured with the knowledge that a younger man, who he would not usually agree for her to meet with is pleasuring her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic