FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fact or fiction, you decide

Fact or fiction, you decide

By *oungeftastic OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

I like to write down activities that I have enjoyed and ones which appeal to me. A friend on here suggested I post some here, hopefully someone likes them, they may not appeal to all.

I pick you up for our meet, I have ordered you to wear no underwear, a short skirt, blouse, ankle socks and high heels, you get in my car dressed as ordered.

We drive and I hand you a thick vibrator and I tell you to lift your skirt and entertain me, the louder the better.

You start by licking your finger and circling your clit, your juices flowing you turn on the vibrator and press the head against your clit and let out a long low moan as the vibrations hit you.

You slowly part your pussy lips with the head of the vibe and it slides deeper and deeper your breath starting to get faster. You begin to fuck yourself the vibrator moving in and out faster and faster, your other hand squeezing your clit then moving up and pulling your nipples through your blouse.

You begin to jerk in your seat as your orgasm approaches your cries growing louder and louder until heaving against your seatbelt you scream as your orgasm rips through you.

As you finish I tell you we have arrived, we are turning down a country lane and stop at a large grassed opening in the trees with a path leading off.

We get out of the car and I walk round to your side then lifting your skirt and pushing two fingers deep into you pussy coating them in your cum making you gasp. I bring them to my nose and sniff them before moving them you your mouth and telling you “Lick them clean Slut” you greedily suck on my fingers till I remove them.

I order you to strip, you look around and I spin you round, Push you over the bonnet of the car, lift your skirt and Slap you very hard on the bottom 6 times making you cry out with each strike “I told you to strip Bitch, never hesitate, never question”.

You stand before me naked and I take a dog collar from my car and place it round your neck before attaching a long leash. I say “you act like a Dirty Bitch you get treated like one” I order you to get down on your hands and knees and accompany it with a hit on your back from the leather end of the leash and you drop to your hands and knees.

“Ok my little bitch we are now going to train you then go for a walk” I walk forward jerking the leash and you awkwardly follow crawling. I order you “Sit” and you sit “Good girl” and I push a chocolate button into your mouth “good bitches get rewards” I dangle the end of the leash in front of your eyes “Bad cum sluts get this”.

I order you to stand, you begin to get up and the end of the leash cracks over your back “Bitches do not stand like humans the crawl like he animals they are”.

“Beg” you kneel and raise your hands begging like a dog I again give you a chocolate drop. “Sit” and you again get a chocolate drop, “stand” this time you stand like a dog “Good Girl” and I pat you on the face as I give you a choco drop.

I then order “roll over”, you roll over onto your back showing your belly and pussy , I kneel beside you giving you the chocolate and at the same time I first squeeze your nipples pulling on them, squeezing your tits before moving my hand down and pinching your clit and then running my finger up your pussy lips.

I order you to stand and tell you that you have done very well, I walk forward and you follow before I stop again “before we go for our walk you will do the toilet, now squat like a dog and piss”, Your face goes bright red but you squat like a bitch and strain to release your urine. Finally your pee starts coming in a warm golden stream, your face reddens further in shame as I have stepped back and am taking pictures of you squatting like a dog and peeing on the grass.

We go for a walk down the path as you crawl and I jerk the lead to keep you behind my heel like a good dog. As we go round the next corner you suddenly stop as you see two people coming up the path in the opposite direction, I spank you with the leash and jerk you forward, you reluctantly start crawling again. As we get closer you see that it is two men and your crawling gets slower and slower as I spank you again with the leash a number of times growling “walk you little cunt, do as your master orders”.

We reach the men and I begin talking to them They say “Nice little bitch you have there” I answer “Yes she is a thoroughbred bitch, well trained” you go redder by the second as I discuss you as if you were really the bitch that you are. “I pull your head back by your hair “good features” I open your mouth with my hand “good teeth, nice mouth, lovely eyes” I drop your head.

“Roll over” you hesitate and again I spank you with the lead, you reluctantly drop and roll onto your back. “Great breasts” I say giving them a squeeze, I slap you knees and you spread your legs looking away in shame as we kneel to inspect your pussy “ Juicy sweet pussy” I say spreading your pussy lips with my fingers opening your innermost warm hole to their view. “Stand” you gratefully get back onto your hands and knees again hiding your pussy and tits. Instead more humiliation follows as I spread your ass cheeks and push a finger into your ass making you squirm and moan “Such a tight ass but it is mine alone”

“Can we use her” one asks “Yes of course, one can use her mouth to get hard until the other has fucked her as long as you do as ordered when you are finished”. One puts on a condom and slides into your still wet cunt and begins fucking you from behind his hands pulling your hair and squeezing your tits, the other kneels in front of your face and shoves his cock into your mouth I order you to suck him.

The first one slams in and out of you, your embarrassment forgotten you begin to rock back into him moaning as your body reacts to the fucking. He comes with a loud grunt and withdraws, your legs shaking the second man replaces him and begins hammering your pussy hard as he was already solid from your sucking.

He continues to fuck you hard getting faster and you cum your legs almost giving way, your breathing coming pants as you call out loud your juices running down your legs and the mans cries mingles with yours as he comes loudly.

Both men stand and thank me for allowing me to use you, I say “ok and now you have to do what I ask” “Piss on her, one stand each side and Piss over every inch of her” They each take out their cocks again and release a stream of hot liquid covering every part of you.

After they have put their cocks away they walk off and I walk you back to the car. When we reach the patch of grass by the car I order you to “Sit” facing away from the car and open the car going into the boot.

“I cannot have your piss covered body in my car” as I say this I dump cold water over your head making you scream out loud, I then remove your collar and lead telling you what a good bitch you are .

I stand you up which you gratefully do and take you to the car, I push you against the bonnet turning you round and bending you forward till your belly tits and face are pressed against the bonnet of the car. I spread your ass cheeks and place the tip of my cock at the tight entrance to your anus “You have been a good dog and now you get to satisfy your master” I push my cock into your ass until the whole length is buried in you and leave it , my hands running over your back , massaging but at the same time pushing you hard against the cold metal.

I begin to fuck you, getting faster and harder “You were such a good bitch you master is already very turned on now scream for him as he fucks you”. My fucking gets harder as you call out with each thrust and such is my level of arousal I soon cum pulling ot of your ass at the last instant, ripping off the condom and spreading my thick cum all over your ass and back.

I allow you to get dressed and as we sit in the car I slowly kiss you and tell you how well you have done and how much you have pleased me.

I drive you back to the hotel I have booked and allow you to get a shower ready for round two.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic