FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fact or fiction 2

Fact or fiction 2

By *oungeftastic OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

as before, not for all but hopefully for some.

I pick you up and drive you out to the countryside, we turn down a long drive and approach a hotel. I have already checked in so I take you straight to the lift where I surprise you by blindfolding you ordering you to not say anything as you are a slut and what you have to say is not important. You are allowed to make noises as it pleases whether they are gasps or moans but no words.

I lead you to the room and open the door taking you by the hand and drawing you through. I leave you standing in the middle of the room and go and close the door. I come up behind you and begin kissing your neck my teeth digging in deep and as you lean back on me I reach round and rip your blouse open making you gasp exposing your bra as the buttons drop to the floor.

You feel cold metal against you as the straps to your bra are cut before I use the knife to cut around the cups of your bra leaving the band intact but your tits open and available. I move round to your front sucking each nipple deep into my mouth before biting them, moving my mouth over every bit of your breast biting leaving teeth marks as I go.

My head rises from your breasts to your head my mouth meets yours my tongue forcing its way into your mouth twining with yours till I withdraw my teeth leaving you with parting bites on your lips.

I walk behind you whispering in your ear "so slut how shall I use you today" you begin to answer me but I stop you by slapping you hard on the breast making you cry out I told you no words unless I first tell you that you may answer, to enforce this I spank you very hard once on each buttock and give your nipples a cruel twist.

I move behind you again and take each of your wrists in turn placing cuffs around them then you feel me kneeling down before placing cuffs around your ankles. I place the tip of my knife in the waistband of your skirt and cut, the material parting over the sharp blade. I then grasp a side of the cut in each hand and rip down the side letting the ruined material fall to the floor.

You now stand in only your knickers and ruined bra, I move you forward and you suddenly feel cool air on your body and then the clack as your high heels click on stone. I order you to open your legs and pee yourself, you make to protest but the slap of my paddle which I picked up on the way through the bedroom on your naked back stops you and you strain until a steady flow of your warm steaming piss is running through your knickers and down your legs as you wimper from the humiliation.

I take the knife and run it up your thighs till I reach your knickers and press it against your pussy, your juices leaking through the thin material and coating the blade mingling with the still hot piss. I move the blade up to your mouth and order you to open it and stick out your tongue which you obediently do. Once it is ready I run the blade over your tongue cleaning your sticky juice and piss from it. I then move the blade down to your knickers and cut the elastic on each side catching the wet sticky soaking material.

I again order you to open your mouth which you do and stick out your tongue expecting the knife again. Instead slap you with the paddle on your tits and scold you for sticking out your tongue when it was not asked for. I then stuff your dirty knickers into your mouth making you gag as they fill your mouth, I then bondage tape around your mouth an head, wrapping it round till fixed in place covering your whole mouth sealing your dirty panties in your mouth forcing you to breathe only from your nose.

I move you again and sit you in a seat I had prepared earlier, sapping your cuffed hands to points behind the chair and your ankle cuffs to points on the legs. You hear a jingling sound and I tell you that since you have been a bad whore you should be treated like the dog you are. I bend my head and you feel my lips close around your nipples sucking each in turn till they are hard and straining. You moan into your knickers as I place crocodile clamps on each one attached by the chain so they pull down on them.

You hear me walk away and then returning, I pinch the skin of your belly and attach a series of clothes pegs , each pinching your skin . I add a second line of them and then a third each addition making you wince. I then tell you to answer me by nodding or shaking your head, I ask if you wish me to stop as this is the point of no return, a shiver runs up you and you are sitting shaking but you shake your head to show that you do not want to stop, you want to see how far you can be taken.

I life your right breast and you suddenly feel a sharp prick as I insert a needle through your flesh making you jump against your bonds. I insert a second, then a third only stopping at the fifth by which time your breath is ragged and accompanied by sobs. I then lift your left breast and knowing what is coming you shout into your gag but I just whisper à ¢à  à  I told you that you had passed the point of no returnà ¢à  à  . I then push another five needles into your left breast.

As you sit sobbing you suddenly hear a loud buzzing and you try to pull back wondering what torture device I am going to use now. Instead a wave of fantastic pleasure washes over you as the head of my magic wand is pressed against your pussy and clit. As the pleasure washes through you I quickly pull the needles from your breasts making you moan loudly as the pleasure and pain mingle.

As the pleasure continues to build you start shaking and almost orgasm as I pull a line of pegs from your body, followed by the second and then the third by which time you are screaming into your gag as you approach orgasm.

I crush the head of the wand against your clit and can see the rising flush as your orgasm approaches. I suddenly reach forward with my free hand and pinch your nose shut cutting off your oxygen supply. You begin to struggle but are too close to orgasm to fight and you begin to black out as your orgasm explodes through you at the same time as I release your nose allowing you to take deep ragged breaths as your orgasm continues to roll through your body and your senses recovering from the lack of oxygen.

As you finally finish I turn off the wand and you sag back against your bonds spent, light headed.

I remove your gag and take off your bonds but you are too spent to move. I tell you that you may speak again and pull you up but your legs give way turned to jelly, I help you to walk forward. You moan no thinking that you are being moved to a new abuse area as you are still blindfolded.

You feel me step down and I guide your foot down a step, you almost recoil as your foot finds hot water but I pull you forward and as you sit down I press the start button and the jacuzzi starts up sending bubbles all around your naked body soothing and teasing your nipples , pussy and clit. I use my hand to open your legs wide and one of the jets pushes water hard against your pussy lips. As we start to kiss one of my hands moves up and starts playing with your breasts the other removes your blindfold. I then lift you onto my now hard cock, I ask you cunt or ass, you answer back breathlessly ass as you do not think your pussy could take any more.

Aided by the water my cock slips easily into you tight hold and you sink down until fully impaled. You lean back against me enjoying the sensations of the bubbles an jets on your body and my hard cock filling your ass. We sit like that for some time as you slowly clench your muscles wanking me with your anus keeping me hard making me moan instead of you, burying my head in your hair as I enjoy the sensation.

I place my hands under your ass and slowly begin lifting you and lowering you, the motion fucking you making us both gasp as we enjoy the feelings coursing through us. Working together we slowly approach orgasm both our breathing ragged. You feel my cock beginning to swell with the approaching orgasm an you ask me if you can swallow my cum, I tell you that as you have been so good that you can.

With a final few rise and falls you suddenly stand up and then duck your head under water clamping your lips over my cock sucking hard moving your head up and down fast. Your hand cups my balls squeezing gently before suddenly sliding a finger into my anus and moving it in and out causing my cum to shoot from my cock and the breath to explode from my mouth as I cum and keep on cumming until you have sucked me dry.

You then surface with a massive smile on your face before sitting on my knee facing me and kissing me deeply.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic