FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > quick fumbles

quick fumbles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exybhamcpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

worcester

we have recently came up with our own kind of game where we have hidden moments with people without the other knowing or catching us under each others noses and then telling the other person later on (maybe even a pic if possible)

for instance we went out with loads of friends one evening and 1 of our friends came back to ours before getting a taxi, he was sat next to me on the sofa while dan sorted some drinks out, he had been secretly flirting with me all night and i wasn't totally innocent, we was all talking and drinking and i could tell he wanted me as when ever he was in front of me he would look at me in that way, i could see his cock bulging and it looked big! he sat down again and lent forward to hide it, a couple of minutes later dan stood up and said he was going to the toilet, he opened the door and went up stairs. at that point our horny friend then sat back reveling his hard cock in his jeans,i took that moment and put my hand on his bulge which he seemed to like, i quickly undid his zip and took his cock out his boxers, it was huge! and so hard! i knew i didn't have long so i licked his head while looking into his eyes and greedy took the whole thing into my mouth, i sucked his huge cock faster and faster while going as deep as i could, i could feel he was about to cum and i wanked him in my mouth like my life depended on it, he exploded and shot after shot his cum filled my mouth, at the same time i herd the chain go and i knew i had only seconds! he was still cumming and when i took it out my mouth hes last couple of shots went over my face, i couldn't believe it i thought i was going to get caught, i grabbed a fleecy jacket that was next to me and wiped it all off before he got to the bottom of the stairs, luckily he said nothing and went on like he was before, our friend left not long after and as we went to bed, i told him something happened and he said i know, i was shocked...how?.. well 1 your flirting wasn't as discrete as you may of thought oh and you had cum in your hair when i came back from the toilet..damn

we have had a few of these moments now and we find them really horny and exciting,

if anybody wants to hear more i would be happy to share some of our experiences

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

These types of experiences are a huge turn on for me, so I would love to hear more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

very horny yes please

By *emanandsheraCouple  over a year ago

castle Greyskull

Sounds very hot..u lucky naughty girl!!

» Add a new message to this topic