FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > our plans (fantasy of what i would like to happen)

our plans (fantasy of what i would like to happen)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nP OP   Couple  over a year ago

doncaster

We park the car and take our over night bag out of the boot, we have plans for the evening but for what ever reasons Paul decided we should get there after lunch, my heart is racing faster than it has ever done before, tonight my fantasy will come true! A few more steps and we are in reception, oh how I could do with a drink to steady my nerves right now, we take our key and head on up to our room, no sooner has the door closed than Paul throws me on the bed and begins to run his hands up the inside of my legs, he reaches the top of my stockings and pauses for a while taking in that feeling of silk ending and flesh beginning.

This wasn’t in our plans!

I begin to moan a little and open my legs slightly as I feel his hands move closer to my waiting pussy. “ umm your wet” he whispers in my ear “ I think you should take off your wet panties “ I lift my bottom slightly so I can slip off my panties revealing my smooth wet pussy, Paul waists no time and begins working on my clit with his tongue, my back arches pushing my now throbbing clit harder onto his tongue, he knows the signs and knows I am close to an orgasm, his finger slowly slips into my wet pussy then another, I tremble with anticipation, my moans getting louder, Paul knows its time to pull out his fingers and let the flood gates open! im a gusher, his mouth hovers on my hard clit before moving down to drink the last of my sweet juices that are oozing out of my now very swollen pussy, I writhe on the bed in utter pleasure pushing pauls head harder onto my cunt, a second wave comes over me I tremble and cum again in his mouth, he moves up to my face and placing his lips on mine he shares all that wonderful juice with me, we kiss then lay back on the bed…………… did that just happen or have I died and gone to heaven?

“ janet would you like me to have a bottle of wine sent up?” I told paul that sounded like a great idea and that I would take a shower.

I stood in the shower, the warm water running down my naked body, I took the shower gell and began to wash myself down starting with my breasts, my hands hovered over my erect nipples they felt good and for a lady of my age were still quite pert. I continued to wash and when I reached my still throbbing cunt I began to rub very gently, it felt good, I touched my clit, “ummm”, would Paul hear if I played? I didn’t know and I didn’t care. I took the shower head off the wall and turned up the power, my back against the wall and legs apart I directed the jet of water onto my cunt, the jet of water hit the right spot and I was soon climaxing again.

That wasn’t in our plans!

Towel wrapped around me I stepped out of the bathroom, “ you enjoy that?” not knowing if he meant the shower or if he had heard me playing I simply smiled and said “yes it was very nice”

I’m sat at the dressing table drying my hair when there’s a knock at the door “ that will be the wine,” Paul says. He opens the door and invites the porter in and asks him to place it on the dressing table, I move my stool in a little so he can get past and as I do the towel comes undone it falls around my waist revealing my breasts and still very erect nipples, I manage to grab the towel before it falls to the floor but not before the porter got a good look at my breasts, he smiles and gives me a wink, I lower my head, I wasn’t comfy with the eye contact, to my surprise I saw the biggest bulge I have ever seen in a guys trousers and I guess Paul saw it too, “ I think he likes you Janet!” “ I’m Paul and this is my wife Janet, would you like to fuck her?” ……. Bloody hell I can’t believe im hearing this, Paul has just asked this stranger if he wants to fuck me! This wasn’t in our plans!

“I’d love to,” replied the porter. He stepped closer to me and dropped his trousers revealing the most amazing cock I have seen, he was trimmed just how I like them and must have been at least 8” and very thick. This really can’t be happening to me, things like this don’t happen to people do they? Oh what the hell go for it girl…… my hand reaches up and I start to rub his cock, I can feel it getting harder, I really want to put my mouth round it, but dare I, yes girl you dare….. I bend forward slightly and start to suck the end of his cock, I hear him moan a little, my head moves closer allowing his cock to slide further into my mouth, another inch and I’m gagging on it, oh my I don’t think I can take it all, one last try, I’ve done it I have that huge cock in my mouth, I continue sucking and swallowing working the muscles at the back of my mouth “ ohhhh that’s fucking fantastic” I hear the porter moan “ bend over that fucking stool and let me take you from behind” I do as im told, I bend over the stool and the porter gets behind me. I feel the tip of his hard cock touch my cunt, he slides it from my clit round to my arse and back again, after doing this 3 or 4 times im begging him to fuck me “ oh yes fuck me, give it to me hard and fast you naughty boy” he slips his cock into my wet cunt a little at a time till he has no more to slip in, my cunt is being stretch by the thickness of his cock, I can feel him deep in me “ come on give it to me” I hear myself saying, he begins to thrust his cock in and out of me getting harder with every thrust “faster” was that really me telling him to go faster…. “Come on you naughty boy I like it hard and fast” he does as he was told and got faster, I can feel my next orgasm coming im now moving in time with him our bodies slamming together as we both head towards climax “ oh yes yes yes” I scream “oh my god” he yells as I squirt my cum all over him, he pulls out and spunk’s all over my arse.

“ What do we owe for the wine?” asks Paul, “nothing mate,” replied the porter as he pulls up his trousers “the wine is on me” and with a smile and a wink he leaves.

I must be dreaming!

“How about a glass of wine” Paul hands me the glass he has just poured, I take it still trembling from the excitement of the last few minuets “ I’m off to have a shower” he says.

I lay on the bed sipping my wine and reliving what has just happened to me, I think I need a cig, I pull my coat on over my naked body and slip my heels on then head down to a small smoking area just outside the main entrance. Once there I light up my cigarette and smile to myself. “Someone looks happy” I hear a voice and look across to where a middle aged guy in a grey suit is standing smoking a cigar “yes I am rather happy” I reply. I put out my cigarette and say goodbye to the man smoking the cigar.

Once back in the bedroom I finish off my glass of wine and pour myself another one. Paul appears out of the bathroom with just a towel round him, face clean-shaven and smelling very good. I lift the towel “ummmm looking good” I place his cock in my mouth and suck gently feeling him harden in my mouth, I take him deep in my mouth he places his hands on the back of my head and shoves me deeper onto his throbbing cock, he moves back and forth getting faster with every stroke, he’s like someone possessed “suck it you bitch” “you’re my horny bitch and you do as your told” one last thrust and he begins to tremble, this is it he’s going to cum! “Oh yes you dirty fucking bitch” “swallow all my cum”. I do as I’m told and swallow.

“Drink your wine and lets get dressed and go for a bite to eat”

We dress and head off to a small pub we saw across the road from our hotel for a bar meal. Paul orders the drinks and we both order scampi with salad. Must be a popular place as there were not many free seats, we manage to fined a small table tucked away in the corner, we take our drinks and sit and wait for our meal. We talk about work and family things, but neither of us mentions what has happened. “hi is it ok if I sit hear” we both look up and see the middle aged guy in the grey suit who I had seen earlier while having a smoke, “yeah sure mate sit down” “Janet shove over and let him get in” I slide my bottom along the bench to let the guy in. “I’m Greg” “hi Greg im Paul this is my wife Janet” “ I’ve already met your wife” says Greg “smoking area at the hotel” “oh right” replied Paul. Our meal arrives and we tuck in making general conversation with the guy in the grey suit, like nice hotel, warm for this time of year, you know all that sort of crap. “Can I buy you both a drink” Greg says as he stands up “ that would be nice thanks, Janet’s a white wine mines half john smiths please” Greg goes to the bar and Paul leans over to me and winks “think your in there girl” “don’t be daft” “ Pull your skirt up a little and show your stocking tops” ……. Here we go again! I pull my skirt up. Greg returns with the drinks and places them on the table before taking his seat next to me again. I see him glance down at my legs, I cross them making sure I rub his leg with mine as I do so, he places his hand on my knee, I reach out and pick up my drink in a trembling hand…. I think Paul might be right he does fancy me! “Want to come back to our room and fuck my wife?” where the hell did that come from…… Paul is usually such a quiet person I cannot believe he is asking guys we don’t know to fuck me.

“I’ve wanted to fuck your wife since I saw here smoking” we finished our drinks and headed back to the hotel

Once back in our room Greg took off his jacket and started to undress me, I was down to my stockings and suspenders when he stopped and asked “do you like anal?” before I got chance to answer Paul replied “she fucking loves it mate” there was that word again, mate….. Greg, the grey suited guy, threw me face down onto the bed and removed his clothes; I turned my head and was able to see him stroking his now already hard cock. He bent over and started licking and fingering my arse, yes it did feel good! And I was wanting more…… and I did get more, it wasn’t long before he was easing his hard cock into my tight arse, it felt so good, my cunt began to dribble, he rubbed my juices round his cock making it easier to slide into my arse, then the serious arse fucking began. “Go on Greg give my arse a good fucking” … oh I really am getting a naughty girl! “Want you to fill my arse with spunk” Greg did fill my arse with spunk and I gushed all over that fucking hotel bed…………..

None of this was in our plans but was such a fucking horny afternoon.

If you have enjoyed this tune in again to find out what our plans were…… xxxx

by jan, this is my fantasy xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow Jan, you know what you want don't you!! I've got a grey suit and would happily deliver wine to your room, you sexy woman xx

doncaster

i certainly know what i want and hope to make my dream come true soon xx

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Nice fantasy. You are a very sexy woman. What man wouldn't want to fuck you.

By *ksmokeyMan  over a year ago

doncaster

great story jan sure i was in it last week lol

mike

xxx

doncaster

lol you could have been the porter xx

» Add a new message to this topic