FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > hotel room

hotel room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As I sit in work the doorbell rings.. I open the door to find the flower deliver guy he hands over the flowers and announces they are for me ... Who could they be off I open the card and it says be at the britania 6 o'clock sharp there will be an envelope with instruction at reception my heart starts to beat with anticipation ... As I sit back at my desk I go through my phone who could this be how do they know were I work.... As six approaches I start to be come nervous and excited at the same time .... As I walk in the reception I look around to find a familiar face I can not see any one I know .. I walk slowley towards the receptionist as I wounder if I have done the right thing... I tell her my name and she hands me a small envelope I rip this open and it's a room key room number 845... Still not knowing who could be waiting for me in this room I start to walk over to the lift as the woman behind reception calls my name and hands me a parcel... I get in to the lift as it slowley climbs up the floors I keep checking my phone to see if I have a message from any one just a little clue as to who it could be ... Nothing .... I stall outside the room not knowing what or who is waiting behind this door... I slide the key in and open the door.. the room is empty I then see another envelope on the bed I rush over and open it... It reads "do as I say and I will make sure you leave happy ... However if u choose not to I will punish u x x master" my heart starts to beat and my pussy becomes moist I read further "lie in bed with only the underware I have bought u in the parcel I will see you soon" who could this be I am so nervous but shocks of excitement beam through my body as I open the parcel

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

More ?

By *oxy0788Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

Definately!!

I rip the parcel open to find a red lacy bra with matching french nicks... I sit with them in my hands trying to guess who would buy these... I undress my self slowley as I become more nervouse I can feel my hart begin to race faster... I lie in bed with eyes like a hawk on the door l.. I again check my phone and realise that only ten minutes have passed and it feels like a life time I spring to my feet as I hear footprints in the corridor but they pass my room I let out a sign not knowing if it was relief or not then I hear a key in the door a man dressed all in black opens the door and demands me to face the wall l... Remembering what the note says I quickly turn around still not knowing who is in the room with me I start to shake and my heart beats so fast... I feel his warm breath against my neck and than a hard slap against my arse makes me jump n groan with pain .... "Be a good girl and bend over so I can see that arse of yours he says pushing my head towards the wall.. my knees are shaking I want to turn around I do not recognize that voice my pussy is almost dripping I am that excited.... I feel his cold hands cup my cheek as he slides his hands over my cunt he chuckles "now now Naomi who would have thought u would be this excited" he places his hands on my shoulder and turns me around ... I am shocked to see my

By *uzi Jones 26Woman  over a year ago

The Devil's Lair

Oooohh yes please

By *exual enjoymentMan  over a year ago

warwick

Amazing!

Southampton

you see your??!!!!.......

My boss ..... "DID I SAY YOU COULD LOOK AT ME ? " he shouts his Cock now in his hand he forces it in to my mouth all the way to the back of my throat "so you think u can sit on your phone all day at work I will show u" he thrust his Cock further down my throat as I gag he pulls out and laughs in my face.... My eyes are streaming I have not even had time to think about what is happening "your now going to show me what a good little whore u can be "he says as he thrust his Cock in to my mouth grabbing my hair n forcing my head to move back and forth ... I gag he pulls me from the floor on to my feet by my hair and kicks my legs apart I look him the eyes "what's the matter he says u look scared" as I go to reply he slams two fingers deep inside my now soaking pussy I gasp with pleasure.... More ???

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *uzi Jones 26Woman  over a year ago

The Devil's Lair

Yay more!

As he fingers my wet pussy he unclips my bra letting it fall off he then grabs hold of my nipple and say "your normally very good at back chat what is up with u today lost for words ?" As I go to respond he squeezes my nipple hard and makes me cry out with pain and slides his wet fingers to the back of my throat he then orders me to lie face down on the bed with my ass in the air ... I feel his hands corresing my ass my pussy is twitch wanting his thick cock he slaps my ass hard "you going to be late again" I quickly reply telling him no he spanks me harder" no what?" I reply "no I'm sorry " another hard slap against my already sore ass "try again you slut I'm your master I'm in charge" I feel the tip of his cock part my pussy lips me knees begin to tremor with excitement he then presses against me mmmmm I want his dick so much he pulls away "ha ha as if I'm going to let u have this yet u have to show me your worth my cock" I beg him please ....

Southampton

more more more!

[Removed by poster at 23/09/13 21:38:36]

Please fuck me he laughs and orders me to lie on my back with my head off the side of the bed... I can't move quick enough after 3 years of working for this company never had I seen a dominant or bossy side to this man... But I really did like this side better than him being a push over like normal... As I get in position I catch him looking at me is grin "what ar u smiling at" he grabs my tits and squeezes them mmmm the look in his eyes is pure evil and it makes my pussy twitch so much x once again the tip of his cock forces my lips open as he starts to fuck my throat.. as I start to gag I try n push him away but he grabs my hands to stop me I am gagging so much my eyes a streaming.... He stops "fucking Stand up u whore NOWWW" I stumble to my feet looking at him trying to guess his next move... He spins me round bends me over the bed n kicks my legs open I gasp as once again i feel the tip of his cock against my pussy as he trust forward I feel the tip start to enter me mmmm I groan "my my what a tight pussy for such a massive slut I'm going to ruin this"

Southampton

this is getting good!

Once again he moves away my pussy is aching for his cock what am I going to have to do have to do .... "Stay there don't move n don't u dare look" what is doing ... What is going to happen to be once again I am lay here not knowing.. I then feel his hands grab both of mine together and tie them "lift you head off The fucking bed" he ties a blindfold tightly trapping my hair " now stand up" I turn around to face him ... I now can't see what his expression is like and what is going to happen next "open ur mouth u fucking slut" I hesitate as I can't see what is infrobt of me or what is going to happen "I SAID OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" he shouts as he grabs my cheeks tightly squeezing them together so my lips part... I do as he says as it hurts I feel something cold press against my lips forcing my mouth open once more as he tightens it around the back of my head "now you can't shut your mouth even if u want to! But then again ur always swallowing cock so it's never shut" he says as he pushes me to the bed he forcefully slides his fingers inside me again this time adding more... I'm going to stretch this and his slides a finger in to my ass and this you will not be able to sit on your fat arse for a week" I try to beg him not to fuck my ass but he slide yet another finger in to my ass taking my breath away ...

More ?

Southampton

yes!! please fuck her soon !!

More will be added soon

Totally forgot guys will finish this tonight

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *orteMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Some guidance from HR don't screw the crew.

By *orteMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Great story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story got me well hard that mmmm

As he starts to add more fingers in to my ass stretching me I beg for his cock... No reply when is he going to fuck me I have never wanted someone's cock so bad then all of a sudenni feel the tip of his cock part my pussy lips as he thrust forward forcing his fat throbbing cock deep inside me I scream in please and pain as he starts to fuck me hard and deep his fingers still deep in my ass... Mylegs start to wobble as I come close to coming all over his cock but then he pulls out.... "Oh I'm going to make u work for this ON YOUR FEET" I stand upright as quickly as I can but my legs are still like jelly he pushes Mr on to the bed and forces my legs behind my head... I can feel his breath against my neck sending tingles all over my body "how much do you want this cock tell me" as I go to tell him he forces his cock in my ass making me cry out in pain (but it feels amazing at the same time) "when your sat on your chair tomorrow in agony you will only beable to picture this moment" he whiwhispers to me as he forcefully fucks my arse...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a brilliant story, got me solid, if only I were your boss eh xx

Aye if only

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Luving it

» Add a new message to this topic