FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Me and your Slutty Wife

Me and your Slutty Wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would you like to hear how it might go then, if we met.

I would turn up on time, dressed to impress, smelling nice, and hand your lady a bottle of wine and some lovely flowers.

I would then greet her with, a nice kiss, followed by a more inappropriate one and my hand would have a cheeky grope of her perfect arse, and I would force her hand on to my concealed cock for a cheeky squeeze of what she was going to get for her main course.

I would then stand back at admire your beautiful wife and tell her how sexy she looked. and that I could see why she needed a real man.

I would then say hi to you, ladies first as always.

We would then relax have a drink or 2 with your slut of a wife sat in between us. I would be seducing her slowly, with kisses, and light touches, stroking her hair, feeling her stocking clad legs.

Then I would get her to rub my bulge through my trousers, until I couldn't resist getting my cock out, and letting it stand stiff and proud. You would have your cock out by now and wanking hard at the site of your wife enjoying my cock.

I would be kissing Sam very passionately by now, and I would grab a handle full of her hair and force her mouth down to my cock, for her to lick it and take it deep in her mouth ......

You liking it so far .....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic