FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dreaming of this for 10+ years

Dreaming of this for 10+ years

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So being fairly young, and still growing wise as I grow older (atleast I hope I am) i've dreamt, masturbated and thought over this over 1000 times at least;

I walk into a strangers house, and I hear "come here, boy" I enter a room with a voluptuous, mature woman stood, no shoes on, stockings, suspenders, black french knickers and a nice loose t shirt, with matching black bra on.

She crawls onto the bed and slides onto her back, demanding I eat out her pussy, as I walk over, obeying her, she grabs tufts of my hair pulling my head into her pussy, demanding I lick harder, and faster i'd then impress her (if I hadn't already with my oral skills:P) by sliding in two fingers, and making a "come here" motion with them inside of her increasingly wet pussy... She'd then demand i lay down, she would then straddle my face, and ride my mouth until she came all over my face....

There's a load more, but wondering if any older females share a similar fantasy about doing this to a younger guy?

I can also type out the full fantasies, with minute details...if anyone would like?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Wish you were nearer. I'd love to hear more...plus I'm an English graduate which I think you may like?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

mmm that already got me tingling a little hehe would you like me to write more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So being fairly young, and still growing wise as I grow older (atleast I hope I am) i've dreamt, masturbated and thought over this over 1000 times at least;

I walk into a strangers house, and I hear "come here, boy" I enter a room with a voluptuous, mature woman stood, no shoes on, stockings, suspenders, black french knickers and a nice loose t shirt, with matching black bra on.

She crawls onto the bed and slides onto her back, demanding I eat out her pussy, as I walk over, obeying her, she grabs tufts of my hair pulling my head into her pussy, demanding I lick harder, and faster i'd then impress her (if I hadn't already with my oral skills:P) by sliding in two fingers, and making a "come here" motion with them inside of her increasingly wet pussy... She'd then demand i lay down, she would then straddle my face, and ride my mouth until she came all over my face....

There's a load more, but wondering if any older females share a similar fantasy about doing this to a younger guy?

I can also type out the full fantasies, with minute details...if anyone would like? "

sounds great to us but we cannot play at home but love your idea and love being a cougar for young man

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Definitely ... Got my little wet clit throbbing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds good mate, keep going it might come reality

» Add a new message to this topic