FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > At the bar....

At the bar....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi fab members

My story below is a fantasy of mine, there's no copy and paste action just me, my thoughts and a raging hard on writing this

We are out hitting the town hard and for a change getting very tipsy and we start to tease each other over text and sharing our dirty thoughts, for a change its me who is speechless as you tell me that you've always wanted to be the centre of attention with lots of hot guys hitting on you.

At first I'm jealous then I feel my dick twitch at the idea and then put my hand in my pocket and give you £20 to go to the bar and buy us some drinks and I will sit back and see who looks over at you. As you go over to the bar I'm giving my hard dick a little feel thru my jeans, your at the bar for 10 minutes and come back looking disappointed as no guys was giving you any attention and down your drink in one, kiss me on the lips as you grab your purse and head back to the bar

Back at the bar your waiting your turn and can see you looking around to have a crafty look to see if any guys are getting your attention, I text you and tell you how hot you look tonight in your new skirt and its good to see your legs out.

Finally you get served and head back over when a guy passes you and said he would have brought you a drink but you smile and say "well maybe the next round" and you come back to the table. You're a little disappointed that you did not get to much attention and sit closer to me, I kiss your cheek and you place you hand on my lap " you naughty boy" you say, are you really that hard and turned on... I can't hide or lie and don't know what to say.

Squeezing my hard dick you un zip me slide your hand it and trace your thumb over the top if my hard dick, coated with pre cum you bring your thumb up to your lips and clean off the sticky juice. To my amazement there are a few people watching this and we part a little and off you go to the bar once more and order a screaming orgasum. Returning to the table is two guys who just needed somewhere to sit "or so they say" and we ignore them but send each other dirty messages and photos of our previous get to get togethers.

One if the guys can see my phone as I'm looking at your pics, your shaven pussy full of spunk and spanked ass is on full view.....

So Fabs I hope you like things so far, don't wait for me to add more we can all add to this

????????????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic