FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Breeding of an older woman

Breeding of an older woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had not been using this site for very long. I had posted a few pictures on here and chatted briefly to a couple of people, but so far I had not had much success. My pictures had limited 'fabs' and a lot of people were put off by the fact that I was quite young, with many prefering a male of at least 30 years old. Then one evening, when checking the website on the off chance whislt bored, I stumbled across a profile which caught my eye. It was of a an older couple, the male was 54 and his wife was 46. They had some fantastic pictures of the wife wearing not much, although no nude pictures, which i liked as it left some to the imagination, I remember thinking. As I scrolled through their dozen or so arosuign pictures and looked through some of their verifications, I soon found myself with an 8 inch tent pole in my pants. It was then that I saw on their profile that they were looking for older guys of aged 45-60 and alas I again felt disappointed. I decided not to message them as I did not want to waste their time but proceeded to fab some of their exceptional pictures. A couple of hours later I received a message, which was not a particularly common thing! I opened my inbox to find that it was from the couple I had been drooling over earlier that day. It say simply this:

'Wow, great body mate, my wife would love that.'

i got excited and long story short we began messaging, myself and the husband and it turned out that for a while they had been discussing the fantasy of her getting dominated by a real toy boy, someone much younger than they'd ever had before, and just my luck they had decided that I fitted that fantasy and they wished to make it a reality.

Anyway, three days later I found myself unbelieveably, at the home of this great couple. My role had been made clear in the messages, I was to dominate this older woman and turn her husband into a real wimpy cuck.

At the door I was met by this absolutely dazzling lady who the word milf was designed for; class, sex appeal, slim waist, perky boobs (under the bra), the real dream mature woman.

She led me through the door and offered me a glass of wine which I greatfully accepted. It was at this moment that she pulled out a large hand bell and rang it delicately. A few seconds later her husband appeared naked, with a lead on carrying 2 glasses of wine for me and my soon to be woman. We sat in the front room for about 20 minutes talking and flirting, during which time her husband sat on the floor in the corner silently. Then she beagan to touch my leg and inner thigh. It was at this moment that I asked her if she wanted a real good fucking and for me to really humiliate her husband. She smiled and nodded and he sat there silently.

'Ok' I said, 'Go and fetch me a blindfold and some handcuffs I said to her cuck. He did as he was told. When he returned I instructed him to undress his wife for me and then to shave her pussy there and then in the living room so that it would be ready for me. As he did this, I made out furiously with his wife whilst he sat there preparing her fot my use. I then told him to completly undress her which he did. I then instruvcted him to cuff her hand together and to blindfold her, which he did. I then ordered him to fetch a video camera. Again, he did just that, returning with a bit more of a smile on his face, as he imagined filming his wife and playing with himself.

'Oh no' I said, seeing this 'The camera is not for you to use, set it up over there in the corner and then leave us. You do not get to watch, but you may listen to your wife's moans through the door as I fuck her like you never could.'

He left the room with his cock between his legs but credit to him, he obeyed me well.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilanCouple  over a year ago

Bangor

lets hear more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton