FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Trip

The Trip

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_voyeurs OP   Couple  over a year ago

Town

Just a little story I'm working on...

Hope you like it, will post the rest when I can.

Chapter 1

She always loved being blindfolded but wasn't expecting it to happen in the car.

'No peaking' he told her, and just to be sure, he handcuffed her to the handle of the passenger door before giving her a quick kiss on the lips and starting the engine.

She concentrated hard on the turns to try and figure out where they were going. She was sure she knew the roads out of town and thought she'd be able to figure out what direction they were headed in. Little did she know that for the the first 20 mins, he drove around almost in circles just to throw her off the scent.

They were traveling along a dirt road and she realised she hadnt heard the sound of another car for quite some time. He pulled into a lay-by and stopped the car.

They were in the middle of nowhere. He got out of the car and walked around to the passenger side to help her out. They walked to the front of the car and he bent her over the bonnet. He leaned over with her and whispered in her ear. "Are you nervous?" His soft voice and his breath on her neck gave her butterflies.

"Yes" she answered, "and excited".

He ran his hand up her thigh and then between her legs. He could feel the moistness in her knickers from her pussy. "My my, you are excited aren't you, you little slut… and we haven't even started yet" He slid his hand over her arse and without warning he slapped it really hard.

She yelped with a jump. She wasn't expecting it… but she liked it.

He ordered her to sit on the bonnet of the car. He helped her up and then opened her blouse. He lifted her boobs out of her bra. "I'm going to take some pictures of you now, slut. Spread your legs and don't touch that blindfold!" She raised her knees and parted her legs, giving him a perfect view of her wet knickers. He fired off a couple of shots. "Play with yourself" he ordered.

"Out here? What if a car comes?" she asked.

"Do as you're told and don't answer back you little slut"

Nervously, she traced her hand up her leg to her knickers and began to rub herself through the material.

He continued to take pictures and for a moment, she lost herself in her own pleasure, reaching inside her knickers and rubbing her clit with her juices.

"Now now" he spoke, bring her back to reality. "Lets not get carried away, remember the rule… you NEVER get to cum, unless I say so. Back in to the car, we still have miles to go"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

more please x

[Removed by poster at 25/09/13 22:53:22]

By *ocktail18Woman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes