FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > golden showers

golden showers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A fair few years ago a lovely older lady introduced me to the pleasures of watersports. We had gone for a walk and taken some wine and food and a blanket, the plan being to find a quiet spot, enjoy some food, wine and sex. Anyway, we had our picnic and drank the wine and I remember noticing she was guzzling the wine but as I was driving said nothing. We were using a smooth flat rock, roughly coffee table size as a table and she cleared all the stuff off it and told me to lie down, we were naked on the rug by this time. I lay on the rock and she stood astride the rock and me over my face and lowered her cum filled shaven pussy onto my waiting mouth. I licked and sucked eagerly, cleaning all my come form her gaping wet hole and loving the taste of her pussy and my come combined. I felt her squirt some lube onto my now rock hard again cock and then she passed me back the lube telling me to work some into her ass which I did. She then stood and turned around, astride my hips and lowered her slippery asshole onto my cock. Leaning back she supported herself on one arm and used her other had to stroke her clitty furiously as she slid her ass up and down on my cock. Her orgasm wasn't long in tearing through her voluptuous body and she held her pussy lips apart to let her stream of golden piss spray all ver me, soaking my belly, chest and face. As I opend my mouth to allow her forcefull stream into my mouth I had the most intense orgasm and thrust so hard up into her ass I nearly threw her off me. She leaned forward to kiss me and her still flowing piss flowed over my now emptied balls and it felt amazing!!! After that, at later meetings she got me to suck her pussy while she peed, the best time was again outdoors as we lay in a 69. I don't suppose there are any ladies in Ayrshire who would like to help me relive this wonderful time????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice...a fantasy of mine too that!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So hot mate love it

» Add a new message to this topic