FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > He doesn't know I know ....

He doesn't know I know ....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife and I were introduced by a mutual married friend. He had a very minor fling with her but knew he was on shaky ground I guess... anyway his loss and my fantastic luck!

He always stay in touch with her as friends. However I noticed a pattern. He would always text her late at night. And I figured out he was probably d*unk on the train back from London after a works night out. Or at home alone if the wife was out / away.

I pointed this out to her that he was just trying to use her to get his rocks off. She thought I was imagining, but really my wife was just a little too naive.

I suggested she prove me wrong and play along ... So recently she got a late night message on facebook!! She teased and played along and he took the bait hook line and sinker and he just got ruder and cruder.. We had great sex afterwards, which my wife said was a coincidence but I'm sure the flirt aroused something in her that was a powder keg waiting to explode!! I'm sure he'll be in contact again, unless he finds out I'm completely in on it lol. But we both agree, we wouldn't have a face to face 3some with him!! NExt I might encourage my wife to chat with him on the phone while I'm touching her - what do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think that would be a great next step,if your wife said on the phone that you were out their conversation might get a bit horny,major turn on

Yes that's a fantastic next step, we have done this many times and its really horny.

My hubby loves watching and listening to me, and an unsuspecting guy thinking I am on my own.

Sometimes I like to cam, 121 while my hubby watches me from his Laptop in another room.

You lucky guy if it comes off

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think I will get her to do it with another guy first that we have 'played' with and then she might be more comfortable with this guy ... defo turn on though ... will let you know

» Add a new message to this topic