FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the first meet

the first meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isser36 OP   Man  over a year ago

fylde Coast

We meet at the hotel, when you arive I am already in the room, just out of the shower only wearing a towel,I let you into the room, your wearing a short skirt black stockings and strapy heels with a white blouse that I can see your black lacy bra through, you lean over the bed and I can see you have no knickers on I cant take my eyes off you. You turn around and pull me in close and we kiss passionatly our tongues sliding together whilst I pull your firm arse into me, you sit down on the edge of the bed and pull the towel away to expose my already stiff cock, I am now fully naked you are still fully clothed. taking hold of the base of my cock you tease the end with your tongue tasting my pre cum and then begin to ease it into your mouth slowly sliding up and down my shaft...............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And then what? x

By *isser36 OP   Man  over a year ago

fylde Coast

You start wanking and sucking and soon I am ready to cum, you push it deeper into your mouth deep throat and I explode filling your mouth with hot thick cum... I lean down and kiss you swapping the cum between our mouths,I pull you to your feet and slowly take off your blouse whilst you drop your skirt down your stockinged legs, I expose your stiff nipples and tease them with my mouth and tongue I put my hand between your thighs and gently touch your pussy...its very wet and you moan as I flicker my fingers over it I push you back onto the bed and kiss my way down your body.......

» Add a new message to this topic