FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first GF Sharing Experience

My first GF Sharing Experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

I thought I would share some of my experiences both in the world of swinging and my naughtiness with a previous GF.

We had been together for 6 months. Enjoyed a fun sex life. I introduced her to the world of dressing for sex, which she hadn't tried before having lead a comparatively sheltered sex life. We enjoyed her being the "slut" and me being the guy using her. One evening we are relaxing, her dressed in PVC and thigh boots, post sex so we were both very horny. A text message arrives, she looks a bit sheepish and then shows it to me. It was from ex a simple "hey how are you" message. She explained after splitting they had met a few times for "sex with the ex". Ohhhhh fun I said, well who doesn't enjoy that if the split is mutual. Think he will like you in your new gear? I ask. She giggles nervously, so I take her phone and take a pic of her. Then after alot of persuasion, she agrees to send it to him.

He responds immediately with a compliment, but didn't ask who took the pic! lol. I tell her to invite him over, she's a bit shocked but knows I am very broadminded when it comes to sex. She thinks Im teasing her, but I reassure her having another guy lusting after her is a big turn on!

Tell him, your new BF gets you dress like this, but he let you down tonight. He responds as you would expect and after a little more banter I have encouraged her to ask to visit him. My cum still warm in her pussy where we fucked earlier (but the ex doesn't know this). She blushes and needs lots of encouragement but then lets me word the text. I'm getting hard again now at all this going on which re-assures her what I am asking her to do is ok with me. "Come over" is his reply! I practically bundle her into the car, jacket over her pvc and boots so all looks normal. I kiss her and tell her this will be so horny! and with little resistance she heads off!

I receive a text saying "arrived" then 45 mins later a call as she drives home. She was on a big high as was I. The 45 mins were awesome I almost passed out I was so horny thinking what she was doing.

When she arrived back, she was nervous, maybe I wouldn't be ok with it and changed my mind. Far from it. I love the smell of another man on her and kiss her deeply. Not long before I have laying on her back on the soda, tasting her pussy now full of his cum too. She tells me everything he did with her while I lick her pussy. I then slide into her and cum instantly.

That's what I used to get up to on a Saturday night before Strictly was on the telly

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Sounds amazing. Perhaps a future GF will be as willing to gave that a go.

Being the "bit on the side" is great fun.

A future GF was very much and we enjoyed a mutual bit on the side.

Well when I say we enjoyed, she enjoyed him and I enjoyed her being enjoyed by him!

» Add a new message to this topic