FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My day off...

My day off...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thought I'd share with you all what we got up to yesterday, while I was on my well earned day off.

I should say that I work hard and really chill when a day off comes my way, so when we spent yesterday gaming I was made up. Every so often Jaz would turn to to me and we'd have a little but of a play fight, him tickling me, and he'd rub my pussy furiously through my pj bottoms, and leave me hanging suddenly.

When it was his turn on the xbox, I told him to keep his arms out of my way as I straddled him, so he put his arms over my shoulders. I told him I wanted to see how much I could distract him. I opened his dressing gown, kissed down his chest, and already I heard his breathing had gotten faster. I pulled his cock out of his bottoms and teased it so much, kissing and licking the little bit of skin that connects the foreskin to the head (I know how much he loves that), then taking the tip in my mouth.... Only enough that he feels my lips around him. When I hear that he's driving on the game (GTA V no less), I suddenly suck him off, hard, deep and fast and I'm rewarded with sing his eyes close, lips parted, groans of pleasure escaping unbidden. We carry on this game for perhaps 10 mins, until Jaz pauses the game in defeat.

I stand up, and he starts to wank himself off. "Ill race you", I say, my hand slipping down my pants to find my clit. The sight of him, cock in hand drives me mad for about 10 seconds, before it grab his other hand and drag him upstairs to bed, hearing Jaz hoot with laughter behind me.

In the bedroom, he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his hips as he fucks me standing up which is always fun, but a lot of hard work. We quickly change to doggy, where he gives me the good, hard fucking I've needed all day. He came and we snuggled, before his hand reaches down between my legs and he gives me an incredible orgasm, finishing it off my sliding inside me again. He continues rubbing my clit as he fucks me, and I'm writhing in pleasure against him.

When we'd finished, he turned to me and said, "does that satisfy your naughtiness now?"

I love that man!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Good for you both

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hehe, oh it was! :P

By *bw48Woman  over a year ago

warrington

mmmmmmmm horny