FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Her regular afternoon treat

Her regular afternoon treat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We've only recently joined this site as a couple (Hubby here) and we're really enjoying reading horny fantasies and stories here. I like to give some back in return and we'd interested to know what you horny folks think. We here goes..

We've had this horny fantasy for a while. It involves setting up a regular day time meet for my wife with a hung athletic bbc we know. She'd already had a very memorable meet with him and was keen to have him again. We liked the idea of me dropping her off and picking her up about an hour later after she'd had a good hard fucking. The idea of leaving her there on her own to do whatever she wanted made me as hard as fuck instantly. We already had a suitable guy lined up luckily, so we thought we'd give it a try and see if the reality would be as horny as the fantasy.

We decided to start with twice a week so I got in touch with our friend and arranged two meetings a week for a month to see how it goes. We decided to arrange the first one on the coming Tuesday at 1:00pm. That was just two days away and as soon as it was confirmed, we both got horny as fuck and couldn't think of anything else. Finally, it was the day of the meet. My wife said she was nervous but her pussy was throbbing and wet just thinking about it. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my groin. "You're not the only one!" I said, as she felt my rock hard cock almost bursting out of my trousers. "That's enough" I said, you need to save yourself for your date. She smiled. "You can have all you want of him later" I said, as I kissed her.

I put my hand under her short skirt. She had her open crotch stockings on underneath and I could easily get to her exposed hot wet pussy. She let out a groan as my fingers slid easily over her swollen lips covered in her juices. She was ready for a good fucking and there was still an hour before I could drop her for her first solo meet. She asked if I'd like to do anything while we waited, and I didn't see any harm in licking and sucking her cunt lips to keep them nice and wet. We'd already decided I should get her as horny as possible before I drop her off so they could get straight down to the fucking. She didn't need to take any clothes off either, as she just needed to lift her skirt to take his cock - we wanted to make sure no time was wasted in the hour meet and she got as much fucking as possible.

The time came for us to get in the car and drop her at her first solo fuck buddy meet. If it went well we'd make it a regular event. As we got in the car I thought to myself, omg, I'm taking my wife to be fucked and I won't be there. But the thought was just so hot and horny that it felt like my cock was going to explode. We drove for about 10 minutes when we arrived at his flat. "Are you sure you still want to go ahead with this.. ?" my wife said. I slipped my hand under her skirt and her pussy even more hot and wet. "No turning back now, your pussy needs that cock.. " I leant over and kissed her as I rubbed her throbbing cunt. "I'll see you in an hour, just enjoy it and don't worry!" I said, reassuringly. She opened the door and smiled back with a kind of nervous but excited expression. I knew she'd be fine. As she reached the top of the steps leading to the main entrance the door opened and her date stepped out to welcome her. He was wearing a dressing gown and looked like he was wearing nothing underneath. He put his arms around her and they kissed. I could just make out his hand running down her back towards her short skirt as the door closed behind them. I knew exactly what he was going to find down there and the thought was just making my cock throb even more!

Should I continue

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Oh yes please continue x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes please. a very horny fantasy so far

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why thank you!

Continued:

That was it, I had just left my wife with one of the horniest guys I'd ever met. What am I going to do in the next hour? I couldn't even get out of the car because my rock hard throbbing cock could be plainly seen poking out of my pants. I just decided to sit in the car and try and imagine what she was getting up to in his flat. I looked at my watch and only ten minutes had passed. I sat imagining her fully clothed with her slut skirt lifted getting a thorough fucking. 30 minutes had passed when I next looked at my watch. It seemed to be forever and my cock was still rock solid. Eventually, an hour had passed and I expected to see my wife come out anytime now. another 15mins passed and she still hadn't come out. What was going on? We'd both agreed to keep it to an hour and she'd been in there for 80mins now and I was getting concerned. Then, just as I was wondering what to do, the door opened. There was my wife with her back to me. She had her arms locked around his neck and they were kissing passionately. His hands clasped against her arse and as they stopped kissing slipped up pulling her skirt up slightly revealing a lovely picture of her pussy just before her skirt dropped down again. He said something to her and she turned round with a gleaming fixed smile on her face as she walked down the steps towards me. She turned and waved, he smiled back at her and shut the door. As she got in the car she dropped her head back and gasped, " that was amazing..", "so it went well then?" I said, she just looked at me with the same fixed smile and very satisfied expression. She didn't need to say anything else and my cock was now reaching critical. It needed relief now, I just hoped she would be up to it. She had hear head back i the seat and looked exhausted. "I need to have you now!" I said. "mmm, I just fancy seconds!" she whispered with the same smiling expression. As I started the car I reached down and lifted her skirt up. She opened her legs to reveal her pussy. I'd never seen it so red and swollen. As I touched her she moaned and her legs closed slightly "Are you sure you'll be able to handle another fucking?" I asked. "She's just a little sensitive that's all", "Maybe you should give me a soothing massage with your tongue first?" That was all I needed to know, we set off home and wasted no time as soon as we got through the door. I grabbed her pushed her back onto the sofa, pulled her legs apart and plunged my tongue into her hot, wet and very red pussy. Her eyes closed as her head went back and she groaned in pleasure. Once I had thoroughly massaged her sore cunt, we fucked and played with each other for the rest of the evening - it was amazing. Needless to say, the afternoon visits to her fuck buddy have become a regular event and are no less horny every time!

I hope you've enjoyed.

I certainly enjoyed writing it! I'm trying to persuade my wife to do an account of that first meet from her point of view. I think that'd be a real treat and extremely horny. Darling? We also have more even hornier scenarios and we'll be posting them very soon.

Happy Swinging!

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Would love her pov x

» Add a new message to this topic