FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Co writers?

Co writers?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Your fingers shake a little as you read the last text message.

'WILL ARRIVE AT SEVEN. BE READY'

With your heart pulsing in your chest, you finally reply.

'OK. I WILL BE UPSTAIRS WAITING FOR YOU.'

Sitting at home, I eagerly check my phone when I hear the familiar bell signalling a text message.

Anyone care to co-write with me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy0788Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

Your cock twitches at the thought of me spread eagled on the bed blindfolded waiting for you, smiling you head to the shower to get ready as your waiting for the water to heat up you notice the bead of precum on your cock using your thumb you rub it over the tip making it twitch again "not yet" you say with a smile looking back through the door to your bedroom at the bag of goodies you have packed.......

I am shaking with excitement as I pull up outside your house. Grabbing my bag I eagerly stride up to your front door. As quiet as I can, I unlatch the door and ease inside.

I slip out of my shoes and silently glide up the stairs. So eager, so excited, but making sure I don't go too fast and make a noise to alert you to my presence.

Slowly, gingerly, I approach your bedroom door. I peer inside and my heart pounds as I see you lying on the bed, waiting for me. X

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

My fingers shake a little as you read the last text message....damn Cadburys new packaging... They've spilled on to the footwell carpet and my flask and cup have followed them down there.

Yet. I'm sure you could've come later...but your enthusiasm for what I'd promised, ignored any kind of reason...

With my heart pulsing my your chest, I finally reply. (tho it's more heart BEATING - pulse is more distal, sorry...where was I? Ah yes)

'OK. I'M IN THE DESERTED CAR PARK. ITS DARK. AND ILL BE WAITING FOR YOU- AND SORRY ABOUT THE SHOUTING- CAPS LOCK STUCK'

Sitting in the car, I eagerly check my phone when I hear the familiar text tone again...and it's saying "You and your bloody Aldi Special Buy Days... Do we REALLY have to get here so early-they don't open til 8!"

Mmmm. Sexy....zzzzzzz

"My fingers shake a little as you read the last text message....damn Cadburys new packaging... They've spilled on to the footwell carpet and my flask and cup have followed them down there.

Yet. I'm sure you could've come later...but your enthusiasm for what I'd promised, ignored any kind of reason...

With my heart pulsing my your chest, I finally reply. (tho it's more heart BEATING - pulse is more distal, sorry...where was I? Ah yes)

'OK. I'M IN THE DESERTED CAR PARK. ITS DARK. AND ILL BE WAITING FOR YOU- AND SORRY ABOUT THE SHOUTING- CAPS LOCK STUCK'

Sitting in the car, I eagerly check my phone when I hear the familiar text tone again...and it's saying "You and your bloody Aldi Special Buy Days... Do we REALLY have to get here so early-they don't open til 8!"

Mmmm. Sexy....zzzzzzz "

Don't really see the need to mock. Hope you are happy with your contribution though.

Southampton

Im laying on the bed as requested, thoughts running through my mind.

Im lost in imagination of you slowly working your way up my inner thigh my pussy getting wetter by the minute!

Im brought back to reality by the sound of you unzipping your bag, a smile spreads across my face, i dont know if this is excitement or nerves, then i realise....i dont care either way, i have waited to long for this night and not that i would ever show it, im prepared to push my boundaries with you.....

I am captivated by the stunning sight of your naked, tantalising body presented before me, unquestioningly offered to me. My cock is already throbbing powerfully in my trousers as I fumble in my bag for my first little item.

Without your sense of sight, every little sound fires images in your head of what I might be doing. Your head full of possibilities. You can feel your body getting hotter in the warm bedroom air. Your breathing deep and relaxed as you feel your entire body tremble with anticipation. Your moistening pussy twitches as you become more and more aware of your heightened state of arousal.

Then you hear me move round to the side of the bed. Cool metal falls against your wrist as the first handcuff rasps into its lock. X

Southampton

Cold,hard metal locks around my second wrist, with my hands bound you whisper in my ear "hold the bar on the headrest and dont lower your hands, if you do there will be punishment" i do as im told i lay there waiting not knowing where you will touch first, hoping for a release as i can already feel my pussy dripping onto the sheets. Then out of nowhere i feel your hand gliding over my left nipple it stiffens instantly to your touch the right nipple aching for the same attention i lift my chest to feel more of you, you laugh "what an eager little slut you are, be patient, we have all night".....

You can feel each thumping beat of your heart in your chest as my fingertip glides around your stiff, sensitive nipple. Squirming on the bed as excitement builds inside you. You can feel a carnal heat deep in the pit of your stomach, burning, throbbing.

I watch you take a deep breath, your chest rising as you fill your lungs. Then a long, slow animal groan escapes you as you breath out. I pinch your nipple between thumb and forefinger, making you jump and give out a small gasp.

My hand caresses your left breast, delicately gliding over your soft, velvet skin. Then it eases over to your right breast. Once more I pinch your erect nipple between thumb and forefinger. You bite your lip to stifle the moan.

Southampton

It seems like you have been teasing me for hours i go to move my hands to push your head lower but remember if i do i face a punishment. Instead i hold on tight and take a deep breath, its like you read my mind as i hear you say 1 word "patience" i can feel your smile as you move lower down the bed, hovering over my spread pussy and blowing gently, i suck in a sharp breath readying myself for release and then....your gone......

You hear the ruffle of clothing as I quickly undress. Your pulsing body shivers as you lie there, ready for anything I wish to do. Waiting expectantly, the throbbing heat in your pussy becoming more and more powerful. You long to feel my touch, my kiss.

A cool splash of liquid on your chest makes you squeal in surprise.

'Oh, there will be plenty more liquid splashing onto you tonight. This is just a little massage oil to begin with'.

You feel me leaning on the bed. Then I straddle over your body. You can feel the heat of my body as my thighs press against your sides. My balls brushing against your stomach as I run my hands through the oil. I run my hands in smooth circles around your breasts. The slippery oil coating your delicious body.

As I lean forward, you feel my hard, thick cock brushing against you.

Southampton

Pre cum wipes onto my stomache as your cock brushes over me knowing and feeling your that excited makes me smile.

Your rubbing in the oil moving lower and lower, you move off me so your cock is hovering by my face as you continue your decent down to my thighs.

i can smell you your that close and in a moment i decide the punishment is worth the risk, i move my hands from the headrest and wrap my fingers around your cock.......

For a few moments I let your fingers caress my throbbing cock. It feels so good to have my cock in your hands, letting you stroke my hard, pulsing shaft.

'You cock hungry little slut. So eager for my cock you horny bitch. Open your mouth now.'

I lean over you. Holding my cock in my hand, I push the tip into your mouth.

'Suck on it slut.'

Your tongue glides around the smooth tip, tasting my precum. Deeper and deeper I push my cock into your mouth. With my free hand I grip your hair tightly and force myself into your mouth, till the tip of my cock hits the back of your throat.

I start to thrust in and out, fucking your eager mouth. Then suddenly I pull away.

'You naughty girl. You shouldn't have done that.'

You feel my hands on your breasts as I pinch your nipples hard, making you squeal in pleasure as a sharp tinge of pain jolts through your body.

'I see your hot little cunt is already soaking wet. Ready for my cock. Perhaps i should make you wait for it. Punish you by making you so desperate for my cock, teasing you till you beg me to stop.'

Southampton

My punishment begins, you tell me your going to finger my tight little hole to the point of Orgasm but, your not going to let me cum if i do before you give permission you will put me across your knee!

i take a moment to think if this is punishment i will disobey more often!

You work your magic on my pussy circling my clit then plunging two fingers inside this enslaught continues and when im about to surrender to my orgasm, you stop..

You are squirming wildly on the bed. Animal groans escape you as my fingers penetrate you. I can feel your tight little pussy around my fingers as they slide forcefully in and out. Your pussy is throbbing now. Each pulsing heartbeat making you clench as you find yourself almost unable to hold back anymore.

Your hands are gripping the board above your head, knuckles turning white as you hold on tight. A hiss escapes your mouth as you feel an overpowering wave of sexual delight about to surge through you.

Your toes curl as your legs kick about the bed. My fingers rhythmically thrusting in and out of your wet pussy. One more deep breath and you are going to be overwhelmed with ecstasy as your orgasm reaches that exquisite tipping point.

But suddenly, I pull my fingers away, leaving you empty. You moan loudly, teetering on the brink of orgasm. Your pussy pulsing fiercely with hunger. Each heartbeat sending a thunderous pulse through your quivering pussy.

'Look at you, you horny slut. Your pussy dripping wet. Your whole body shivering with desire. You need to cum. Every fibre of you aching to feel that release.'

I push my two fingers into your open mouth.

'Taste your juices on my fingers. Taste your pussy.'

Your breathing fast and hard as your body shudders wildly.

'No orgasm yet. I'm going to let you calm down for a minute. Then I'm going to tease you with this thing'.

Reaching into my bag I pull out a rampant rabbit. I switch it on for a moment to let you hear it.

Dum de dum de dum

Guess this wasn't quite working.

Nobody else fancy joining in?

» Add a new message to this topic