FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time with a guy.

First time with a guy.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, I guess i'd always known I was Bi, but it took me a fair few years to actually act on it...

I was 21, fucked girls for years, but wanted to see what it would be like with a lad. So I set up a profile on an online dating site. Chatted to a few guys for a few weeks, and then got chatting to John Smith.

His profile picture said it all.John Smith couldn't have been anymore of a chav if he had tried. Trackies, cap, beer in his hand, but that just made it better. He was hot.

John was in exactly the same situation as me. Had always wanted to try things with a guy, but had never been in that situation. He invited me around to his place, and as nervous as I was, I said yes straight away.

I got to his, and he got me a drink. We talked for a bit, and had another drink or two. It was getting late, and I thought nothing would happen, and then, I looked over to John. He had pulled out his dick and started to stroke it.

It was big. I couldn't take my eyes off it. Watching him slide his fist up and down his throbbing cock made me hard straight away. I slowly pulled out my dick to join in with him, and for a while we both just sat there, wanking and watching each other do so. And then things got hot.

John got on his knees, and crawled over to me. He started to stroke my cock, it felt great. He slowly inched his lips over the end of my throbbing dick and slid right down. He licked my dick up and down, and then started to suck me. It felt amazing. I'd been sucked off by girls before, but this was different. He'd never done it before, but it was like he knew what he was doing, and it drove me crazy. He sucked me until I was ready to explode, and then stopped, turned around and sat back on the settee. It was my turn.

I returned the favour. I crawled over to him. Nervous but excited. I slowly slid my mouth up and down his massive cock, then when I heard his moans I got more into it. I got faster, his moans got louder. I got harder and so did he. I stopped only to look up at him, but he pushed my head back down to carry on.

He then got on the floor, and before I knew it our clothes were off and we were 69ing. I felt his hands wondering over my arse, he slid his fingers into my hole. It felt fantastic. We hadn't spoke for the best part of half an hour, we'd had better things to do, but I broke the silence.

"You gonna fuck me?"

I got on his settee, got on my back,spread my legs as he spread my hole with lube, he rolled on a condom and he slid his big hard dick inside me. It was different. It was good. He was gentle at first, pushing his cock slowly into me and out of me, but he began to pick up a pace. He got faster, and it felt amazing. Hearing him moan, feeling his big dick fuck me, and his balls slap my cheeks as he got faster and harder. It drove me wild.

He stopped. Led me to his bedroom. Pushed me down on his bed, and told me it was my turn to fuck him. I had no objections! I rolled on a condom, and he inched himself down onto my throbbing cock. He rode me like a professional. I was moaning, and so was he.

We fucked for what seemed like all night. We tried every position we could think of and took it in turn to pound each other as hard as possible. I got on his bed, wrapped my legs around him as he slid into me, and knew I was close, and so was he. I could of exploded at any moment, and when I heard his moans get loud I knew it was time.

His sweaty body tightened as he let out one final moan. His massive dick had exploded inside me. Knowing I'd made this chav, who was "hard" and "straight" cum, made me feel amazing. Feeling his dick inside me as he caught his breath tipped me over the edge and I unloaded my jizz everywhere.

We both looked shocked, but, pretty pleased with ourselves. We cleaned ourselves up, got dressed and I headed home with a smile on my face. It was one of the best experiences i'd ever had. It was first time with a guy, but was definitely not my last...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very sexy x

Thanks man!

Great!! Thats how it all started for me and I still love sex with men. Love sucking a nice hard cock

Wow that was one great read!!!!

Haha thanks guys! Nice to know people actually read it!

That was fucking hot, reminds me of some of the good times (like earlier this week - there's a group mmmmm story in there).

Local hot bi and gay guys are welcome to drop me a line

God that's sooo hot! Would love to watch 2 guys fuck like that xx

Marie xx

Haha cheers!

You can come and watch any time you like! :p

That was a hot story xx

By *righteyesBlueMan  over a year ago

Coast

Nice story, very horny

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Hi just love watching Jim sucking a cock before they both pleasure me

m id quite lick to suck Jims cock xxxxx

By *odoldmightyMan  over a year ago

Caernarfon

I want to cum to Leeds and stay with you two, yes I want to play with Jim also? X

That was so hot I nearly exploded myself hehe! Would love to watch the next time though from start to finish! Get in contact

» Add a new message to this topic