FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naughty nurse

Naughty nurse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r_Chips669 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

This is a true story from when I was 26 so happened only 3 years ago.

She was a neighbour not on the same road but it was a T shaped cud de sac and she lived in the corner and me the first house u drove past so whenever she needed to go out always had to drive past my house and whenever I used to see her was like wow. She was late 30's few kids and husband so never really thought I'd stand a chance slightly overweight younger guy but what your about to read was the whole 6 month affair with a naughty cougar.

Everytime she would drive past I would smile and wave and she would do the same even if she was walking her dog I'd wave and sometimes whistle so she knew I fancied her, one day when we had the heavy snow she was walking to work and I was trying in vain to get my car out the snow after a bit I gave up but car was stuck so as she walked past asked if she would help she did no problem so jumped in and I pushed it to the side as she give me my keys back gripped my ha d and said with a naughty look in her eye go get back in bed so many thoughts crossed my mind should I of asked her to join me etc but bottled it. Anyway all of this time I never actually knew her name until I come across her on Facebook when the fun began it started with a virtual poke then a few txt messages next thing this beautiful sexy Milf was kissing me in my car and my hands was all over her body. I couldn't believe what was happening to me as I've never really had much luck with ladies but this was unreal the txt msgs got more naughty and as I got more confident I'd tell her what Id love to do to her but she was married etc so couldn't...

To be continued....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good so far, everyone loves a nurse story or to dress up like one, check out my nurse outfit

By *lutty KatieWoman  over a year ago

stoke

We are waiting for more

Kx

Any more

Manchester

The more we text the more cheekily I would be with her as she was a community nurse and always in the area (in uniform too) so sometimes we would meet on her dinner or after work and she would tell the husband she had to make more calls etc after a few weeks of meeting and flirting I asked her to come to a hotel with me totally punching above my weight and expecting a no she told me to book it but also to book a day off work as we would have to go thru the day, I honestly thought all my Christmas's had come at once. So I booked the day off work she told me to knowing her hubby was well out the area and booked the hotel, on the day I set off pretending to go to work and met her near the area she worked so if anyone spotted her car it wouldnt of been suspicious and set off to the hotel all the way there i was pinching my self and so excited all at the same time. We got to the hotel few funny looks from the hotel staff but I couldn't care less I was about to take a beautiful lady to bed for the day. In the room we was kissing etc and she decided to take a shower then ther was a loud scream so I jumped up as she told me to wait on the bed and shouted spider laughing iI went into the bathroom but no spider just her playing with her self in the shower I don't think I've ever got undressed as fast in my life haha. After a nice long shower where we fucked and sucked with the hit water running over us we moved to the bed where I licked her out for over a hour as she wouldnt let me move my head she was enjoying it could tell by the noise from her. The next thing I knew it was time to go but I had just been fucking the Milf from down the road all day and the best sex of my life.

I will add more soon it was the best 6 month of my life x

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Envious lol

Manchester

The trips to the hotel continued for 6 months we must of been going to the same hotel for that long they would start putting us in rooms out of the way she was a screamer haha, one of the best things about meeting her was she loved to suck my cock and tell me she didn't even suck her husband off she would dress up for me too the best one was she came out the bathroom dressed as a air hostess amazing, we wouldn't just meet at hotels tho one time she came to my work when I was locking up and I fucked her on my bosses desk. I also fucked her at the community centre where she worked at weekends. I was gutted when we had to call it a day husband was getting suspicious but as a leaving present I got to fuck her one last time and as I'm fucking her she told me to fuck her up the arse without hesitation I was fucking her up the arse as she was putting her thong in her pussy which she gave me to take home.

Like I said best 6 months ever and best sex I've ever had with this sexy Milf from down the road x

Next installment please, cant wait!

Oh your a dark horse then Mr. If id of known all that about you!! I'd of changed my tack ticks lol xx

Sounds like you had a great 6 months. Here's to many more naughty times for you Hun xx

By *m11Man  over a year ago

Armagh

"Good so far, everyone loves a nurse story or to dress up like one, check out my nurse outfit "

I'd book an appointment to see that nurse anytime

» Add a new message to this topic