FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A walk in the woods

A walk in the woods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My first go at a naughty story! lol Hope you enjoy

P x

It was a Tuesday afternoon in mid August and the weather was hot and sticky, the sun blazing high in the sky.

I’m wearing a short, low cut white cotton dress and my red hair is hanging loosely around my shoulders.

In the sunlight you could just see the outline of my braless body and if you looked closely you could see the shape of the white thong underneath my dress.

The heat inside was stifling so I decided to go for a walk in the woods that started at the back of my house where I knew it would be shady and cooler.

Deep into the woods the path was blocked by a fallen tree so I walked around and came across a patch of grass under the trees and a stream and stood there for a while taking in the beauty of this still and quiet place.

I looked at the time on my phone. I had been out walking for over an hour so I decided to sit on a tree stump by the stream, rest a while and have a drink from the bottle of water I’d brought with me.

I kicked off my shoes and threw my bag onto the floor near the stump and whilst sitting there I noticed that clouds had appeared in the sky all dark and heavy. You could literally smell a storm coming. Just my luck, I thought.

Luckily the trees provided some shelter as minutes later the heavens opened. I could hear the sound of the rain on the leaves above but I could hear something else too. It was branches cracking under heavy feet.

I turned around to see a man running towards the cover of the trees wearing blue jeans and a black vest tee shirt and I noticed the wetness glistening on his black muscular arms and shoulders.

He shouted something about the British weather but I could barely hear him for the sound of the rain and the thunder.

He smiled at me and our eyes locked. It was almost like a spark of electricity shot through my body. I wondered why I hadn’t seen him around the town. Maybe he was just visiting? I hoped not.

He put out his hand towards my face and I pulled away, slightly nervous, but his fingers simply wiped away a bug that had landed in my hair. I smiled back and tried to look away from his gaze but I couldn’t.

It was an instant attraction and it was like nothing I had ever felt before.

I don’t know if it was the heat of the day or the rain or just how sexy he looked but I shocked myself as I leaned in towards him and kissed him gently on the lips.

I couldn’t believe what I had just done and stepping back I opened my mouth to speak to apologise and he placed a finger gently on my lips.

He smiled and then kissed me back, softly at first and then hard and passionately as he wrapped an arm around my waist, his other grabbing at my hair forcing me into him even more.

After a few minutes he stopped, and disappointed I yearned for more of his lips and tongue that had eagerly sought mine.

He looked around and spotted a tree with a very low, bent bough and he took my hand and led me towards it as I trembled with anticipation.

He kissed me again and his hands were all over me and my soaking wet dress.

He pulled up my dress and I keenly lifted my arms as he took it over my head and laid it on the bough of the tree and I stood there soaking wet inside and out in just my thong.

I wasn’t worried about anyone seeing, I was too far gone for that. All I wanted was him, right there in the rain. My nipples were so hard and the rain poured down onto my skin as he bent to take each into his mouth and flicked his tongue all around them. I grabbed his hair in one hand and a firm, wet broad shoulder in the other pulling him closer. He dropped to his knees in front of me and turned me around to face the tree bough. I instinctively leaned over against the hard, damp wood that smelled of the forest and he sank his teeth into my ass cheek. He reached up and took down my knickers and I stepped out of them and stood with my legs apart as he caressed my left breast and pushed two fingers deep inside me. I moaned as he pushed my legs further apart and felt his tongue lapping around my clit and then it flickered around my lips and went deep inside.

I looked down over the branch and he was sat on the ground between my legs licking at my pussy and caressing my ass and I wanted more as I came with a massive shudder.

Before I knew it he was on his feet in front of me and kissing me hungrily again. I could taste my own juices on his lips and it turned me on so much.

I made a grab for his belt, undoing it, then the button and the zip and unleashed the cock I craved for.

I moved down his body and took his thick, black cock in my mouth with my tongue running the length of it as I sucked long and hard. I took it deep and then drew right back and gently teased the tip with my tongue and lapped up the pre cum whilst looking up and staring into his gorgeous brown eyes.

He grabbed at my wet hair and forced his cock back deep into my mouth so that his balls slapped against my chin.

I ran my hands over his firm ass and thighs and felt his legs begin to tremble as he was about to cum.

I eased off a bit, as I didn’t want him to cum just yet, and let my tongue work its way back up his lean body, lifting his vest and paused to bite his right nipple.

It had the desired effect as he spun me round to face the bough again and slapped my ass hard. I peered over my shoulder at him, grinned and pushed my ass out further and he laughed and slapped it again even harder.

He had his fingers inside me again as I leaned into the tree bough and as I squirmed with pleasure I said the only three words I would ever say to him. Fuck me now!

I braced myself against the tree as he entered me from behind with a long, deep stroke that almost took my breath away.

It was hard and fast as he held onto my hips tightly, thrusting his cock into me time and again as I squealed with delight and felt the waves of another orgasm coming over me.

He grabbed onto my shoulder as he pounded the last few strokes home and came with a loud groan and a shudder.

We stood there locked together like animals, breathing hard, soaking with rain, sweat and cum.

He ran a finger down my spine that made me shiver, and kissing my shoulder, he pulled out of me and turned me to face him and kiss him again.

The rain had stopped. I’ve no idea for how long. I was too engrossed in other things.

He had my dress in his hand and I guessed that was my cue that the fun was over and it was time to go. I took the dress which was cold and wet but I managed to pull it on as he fastened his jeans and tucked in his vest.

Standing there face to face he stretched out his hand and brushed my wet hair from my face. This time I didn’t pull away but put my hand to his and held it there for a second.

My phone rang in my bag and the moment was gone. It was back to reality.

He looked toward my bag and without a word gestured me to answer the ringing phone.

I turned and bent to pick up my bag and pull out my phone and as I did so I heard the cracking of branches I had heard before.

Forgetting about the phone, I looked back toward where he had been standing and he was gone.

I looked all around me but there was nobody in sight. I couldn’t call his name because I didn’t know it! I was alone with the trees and my thoughts.

Had he been real? Had I imagined the whole thing? Heatstroke maybe, I told myself.

Then I felt myself blush as I played back the whole, frantic scenario in my head and I smiled to myself as I noticed the dirt on my knees, the redness on my arms from the bough of the tree, the warm sticky feeling between my thighs and the absence of my thong that he had stuffed into his pocket without me noticing.

He had been real.

My phone rang again and this time I answered it.

Yes darling, I’m ok. I went for a walk and got caught in the rain. Yes, I’ll be home soon. Have I met our new neighbour?

I wonder.

I picked up my belongings and started the long walk home with a spring in my step.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Oh I do hope he your new neighbour

Yvonne

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

fancy a walk with me?

By *eetmeMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

this is a very good story. amazing for a 1st go. i hope you are proud of it cant wait for the next installment

Me wants neighbours like that!!!

This is a fantastic story and well written!

I look forward to more! And I wish I had a neighbour like Paula! hehe

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the comments! I'll have to get busy daydreaming again, won't I?

P x

» Add a new message to this topic