FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the wrong party

the wrong party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I got chatting to what seemed a really nice couple. Very laid back they seemed ideal for. I told them that I wanted to try a nice social party.

As it turned out Pete and Jane were regulars at holding "intimate" house dos.

We had met for a social only drink and despite Jane and pete perhaps not being my usual type of friends. Jane a size 18 ample figured woman aged 36 who was quite graphic about her sex life.Pete older at 50 but still pretty good for his age was also not backward in coming forward. His eyes were permanently fixed to my chest.

Any way it was decided that Pete would pick me up the following Saturday. And be driven to their home

On reflection I had found Peter and Jane were a little seedy but as I masturbated that night in bed I was turned on by them both.

Saturday came and I was picked up by Pete as arranged. Pete was very chatty. Telling me about Jane and the thing's she and him had tried. My pussy was already feeling moist.Petes gear changing hand had rested on my thigh and was now exploring between my legs I knew that as normal when excited my skin would be a blush red.

We arrived at petes. Bloody hell. I thought this is a rough looking estate.Pete took my hand and led me through loads of passages, up stairs untill eventually we arrive at a paint peeling door.

We walk in to a smoked strange smelling room. The smell of josssticks. Fags and I guess funny whacky backy.

I can see Jane topless. She has a guys errect cock in her mouth. Round her neck she has a collar on saying "cock slut"

I was shocked to say the least. No couples just guys. A quick count and I can see its 8 guys plus Pete and just jane and me!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reddoMan  over a year ago

wisbech

Wot happened next ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

Sounds fun

More please

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Cant wait for the next installment

Hope you stayed

the human nature and sexuality are strange but exciting. Here clearly this woman is out of her normal circle and comfy zone, however she is drawn by the intrigue of pervy and kinky group sex, amazing.

No doubt we will read further how this prime and proper woman sinks down and gives into to her mind of sexual depravity, mmmmmmmmmmm delicious, so hope you had fun, xxx.

Jane looked up at me as I walked in a huge smile on her face. I couldnt notice as you said a hi to me that stringy spiders web of spit and drool were forming from her mouth and the huge cock she was sucking.

"every one" said jane "This is my mate Marie now be gentle this is her first party ok guy?"

In unison the guys all said hi. One guy came up to me and planted a big kiss on my lips at the same time his hand was under my skirt touching my pubis. " mmm good girl" he said " we got a nice smooth pussy fellas"

Another big cheer went up. I knew I was now red as a beetroot pointless asking jane if other couples, fems even were coming. She was once again busy sucking her cock and I knew deep down I had probally been set up.

" hey Marie" said Pete " let me get you a drink" Pete returned with a bottle of white lightening cider not really my tipple but at least it was wet. I drank from the bottle and looked around Jane, now naked except her collar was sucking a cock and at same time being fucked by another guy. on the couch near to me was two guys 69ing each other one of the guys was black and despite my trepidation I was getting very horny. The cider was also helping me to relax.

The guy that had kissed me came back over to me "Are you ok babe" he asked.

I replied I was and for no other reason then it seemed the thing to do I kissed him on his lips.

as we kissed I could feel his hands un doing my blouse. No thats wrong it wasnt him doing that but another guy. Now my blouse was off revealing my 44 dd tits trying desperately to escape my bra. Plop my bra undone im now topless.

I can feel my nipples going hard as one of the guys is tweaking them with his fingers. Pulling my nipples out ward. " you look fantastic" said the first guy who had kissed me

Now I can feel a draft on my legs not suprising really as my skirt has been removed. Now my knickers. Oh god im naked. naked and im feeling so horny.

" you want to be our slut bitch"? said a the black guy who had been sucking cock. I mumbled. " we cant hear it bith you got to shout it out. Oher wise your going home only your going home as you stand " The group all laughed. Should I have been worried? Probally but I was past that.

" I want to be your slut" I shouted " ggod girl . on your hands and nees then bitch" I dropped to the floor as told the blood pumping through my head. " see over on that chair, go crawl and pick that up with your mouth"

I looked and on a dining room chair I could make out a collar! and a lead?

Shit. I crawld as instructed. A couple of guys slapped my behind as I went past.

I picked up what was to be my collar and Lead and crawld back to the group.

" good girl" Now im wearing a studded dog collar tight round my neck. one of the guys has me on a lead. Im lead round the room like a dog. The guys are whooping and yelling as a crawl.

My boobs despite my best efforts are dragging on the floor.

Suddenly im aware that im facing Jane. both of us are on our leads facing each other Janes mouth and face is glistening with what I realise is a mans cum.

" you ok babe" she asks and then kisses me on my lips. Of course I can taste the sperm on them in fact her breath has the disticnt bleechy smell of spunk.

I notice just over her left eye a globual of sperm. For what ever reason I just decided to lick it from her before it dripped into her eye.

" mmmm bad girl" she said and then blew out a bubble of spunk from her mouth onto my lips. "he tastes good eh hun?" she said with a huge smile on her lips.

" now we got the pigs in place lets start shall we" Said Pete with his cock already out and rock solid.

Jane holds my hands I can see our perfectly varnished nails entwined I know that what I am about to experiance will change me for ever......

By *udiguyMan  over a year ago

harrogate

^^^^

What the fuck is that

By *r OreoMan  over a year ago

Croydon

Appears to be a guy writing out a woman's fantasy!

Very odd.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Strange indeed. Two profiles one person or one person without manners?

Are they both real or both fake profiles

"Are they both real or both fake profiles "

And neither account verified each other, does make you wonder

I don't care who wrote it, it's still horny so more please OP and thanks for taking the time to write this for our pleasure!

"I don't care who wrote it, it's still horny so more please OP and thanks for taking the time to write this for our pleasure!"

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

I think someone has posted with the wrong account lmao

nice

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Love it, more