FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Great Scemario

A Great Scemario

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * Busty Hotwife OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

This is a true story, see our pics....

Last year we drove to a bar in Leeds, had a stiff drink. Then we left. When we got into the car, I blindfolded Lou before driving to the address. Outside the block if flats I text to say we'd arrived. Then I had to remove Lou's blindfold so she could walk unaided and without raising eyebrows!

We walked to the door and pressed he bell, the locking mechanism was released and we made our way to the flat. The front door was slightly ajar as arranged we walked into the shabby flat, closing the door behind us and moved into the bathroom. In here Lou removed her skirt, knickers, top and I exposed her large white breasts before blindfolding her again, fixing her collar in place and lashing her hands behind her back.

Picking up our gear I guided her I to the front room.

The mattress was on the floor as pre-arranged. I stood my wife and slut against the wall and placing my hand between her thighs, felt her juices flowing down to her stockings...

"You can come in now," I confirmed and the three ebony guys walked in, their already engorged cocks protruding from their nakedness.....

The following 90 mins we're mind lowing for my vulnerable sub slut....

Has anyone else ever enjoyed such pleasures??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The grubby flat yes but not your beautiful naughty sub wife . Here's hoping

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 28/10/13 08:04:36]

Bradford

'Scemario', caused by using iPhone, is even worse for a self confessed grammar nazi!

By *heekycharmingchapMan  over a year ago

leeds

Love Lou's naughty pictures she is defo a real Sexy Sub Slut amaizng pics hope you share more pics and filthy tales

Wow love your profile !

Great post and fantstic pics. Great breasts and nipples thanks for sharing. Always fancied seeing my wife with black cock.

Bradford

"Great post and fantstic pics. Great breasts and nipples thanks for sharing. Always fancied seeing my wife with black cock."

It is very arousing. I like Lou being a BBC whore, but she just enjoys being a sub whore!

"Great post and fantstic pics. Great breasts and nipples thanks for sharing. Always fancied seeing my wife with black cock.

It is very arousing. I like Lou being a BBC whore, but she just enjoys being a sub whore!"

Very nice thanks for sharing

» Add a new message to this topic