FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Payback

Payback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

....after kissing and licking my neck and chest you work down my body, passing over my nipples you lick them then gently nibble them, sucking and tweaking making me gasp and try to twist away. You continue down to my inner thighs with your tongue; each stroke of your tongue almost touching my balls but not quite. I try to thrust up, needing you to take my cock in your hand and start stroking, but you pull away and climb on the bed in front of me, slipping your bra down so your rock hard nipples are exposed. I want to grab them and take them in my mouth but I can't move. You start licking your fingers and then rubbing and squeezing your nipples with your wet fingers. You enjoy watching my reaction, bound to the chair, knowing I am desperate to join in but can't. 

You lick yout fingers again and slip your wet fingers into your pants, rubbing your clit and further down. You are already soaking wet. You slide my fingers into your wet pussy and offer me them to suck. I devour them, wanting more....but not yet. You stand up and slip off your pants, grabbing your big pink vibe. You switch it on and start rubbing it up and down my inner thigh, then on my balls. The vibrations drive me wild. My cock is pulsing now. You pull back again and start rubbing the end of the vibe across the entrance to your wet pussy, tasting it every now and again. Then You open your legs and start slipping it inside; deeper and deeper with each thrust all the while pulling and tweaking your nipples, watching me; helpless. You stand up in front of me and turn round, bending over the bed so I can get a good view when you're pumping your wet pussy and rubbing your clit faster and harder. You can't hold it off any longer and cum hard with a low, quiet groan. 

You pull out the wet vibe and offer it to me to lick. I love it, licking and sucking; tasting you. You join in with the licking and sucking while your start to stroke my throbbing cock. 

You hover your wet pussy over the end of my cock, letting it slip ever so slightly inside then lifting off, again and again. I can't bare it. I want to grab you and force you down on top of me but my hands are still tied. You lower yourself fully onto my cock. But you don’t move; you just hold me in your tight pussy. I want to thrust but can't. Eventually you start to rock backwards and forwards with me deep inside you, now and again lifting up so we can both watch you slipping inside me. Then back to deep grinding and rocking... I  say I'm about to come but before  I can you jump off and slip your mouth around my wet hard cock. More teasing. First just flicking the end with your tongue, then licking up and down the shaft until I am begging for you to take me in your mouth. You grab the vibe and start fucking yourself again while you start licking my balls, then ever so gently sucking them one at a time. I think my going to explode. You take me fully in your mouth, deeper and deeper; sucking and licking till I can’t take it any more and explode in the back of your throat! 

I relax back in the chair, eyes clsoed, panting. I think its all over and ask you to loosen me, but then there's a knock at the door...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

More please

If this is payback, what do you think comes next?

...and what do you think the payback is for?

» Add a new message to this topic