FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > first cuck experience

first cuck experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Started to tell this on another thread and finishing here .

I arrived at their house and drove down the long drive and parked by the triple garage thinking what a place. It was winter and snowing hard . I walked over to the house and the back door was opened and John ushered me in . Nice to she you glad you made it through the weather. Please come through. He led me through a huge kitchen and down to a lounge full of large leather sofas and a open fire roaring away. We sat down and I remembered I was still holding the wine and beer garden had brought with me I passed them over and he said thanks . And then she opened the door and glided in. Wearing a black bra and silk knickers stockings and a smile she told John to go pour the drinks . She walked past kissed my cheek and save on the rug in front of the fire. John arrived back with drinks and the small chat started . After about half an hour Anna rose and said I'll fetch supplies John please explain what we wish. He nodded . He said my wife wishes you to take her in any way you wish . She wants to be used stretched and taken in every hole . You are welcome to do as you wish she just asks that I am allowed to watch and learn . She wishes me to clean your cum up as and when she asks me too. With that Anna arrived back with a plate of rare steak in pieces and various dips to sample . We all had some and she then came and save beside me and started to kiss me. We then slid to the floor in front of the fire and I pulled her knickers aside and teased and explored with my fingers . She became wet very quickly and pushed down on my hand . After a while she stood and led me to a bedroom with a huge four poster. She said to John he could remove his clothes and I should join her in the bed. I got on the bed and as she joined me I removed her underwear and pulled her above my head and went to work with my tongue she moaned and pushed down until she came then spun round and took my cock in her mouth . Her skills were divine . After a while she said to me she wanted John to feel a real man. I just went with it . If walked over from his chair in could see if was only about three inches hard. Before I realised his mouth was on my shaft and taking it deep. It felt good and Anna was fingering herself as she watched she soon pushed him off and rode me until we both came . She asked if I felt I needed a clean before filling her arse . I just said John . Clean me up now . He went to work as he was told . Anna arrived back wearing a strap on. I was a little nervous now . She said oh its not for you its for him. He got on the bed and she lubed him up and slid in a good seven inch as he pushed back saying thank you. She asked me to take her too so I did . It didn't take long until I felt my self begin to stir so I said what was about to happen and Anna said feed the worm it. I pulled out of her tight hole and she got off the bed and John went straight down on me gagging and moaning I filled his mouth and as I was at it told him not to waste a drop . He didn't. Anna said shower time . John change the sheets we will be back. And she led me to the bathroom .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

keep it cummin rooster

We showered together and she told me they used to have a friend she saw regularly who she played with and John was their when shewwanted it but they also met alone and she went home and gave John the details. She said he had now moved away and would have be interested in taking his place . I replied by dropping to my knees spinning her round and burying my tongue deep in her arse .she moaned and said I'll take that as a yes. She started to push her fingers into herself and every now and then push them through her legs for me to take in my mouth. She soon came long and hard . I rose to my feet and she kissed me hard and said I have something else to tell you . I like to see that little worm take a big cock like yours in his arse . He needs to serve us both. Do what ever we tell him too . Now can you help me punish the looser. I didn't say anything thing my mind raced . Only moments ago I had shot my load down a man's throat and to be honest enjoyed it. Then I looked at her all wet from the shower and a filthy look on her face. Sod it . I got out the shower passed her a towel and dried my self. I walked into the bedroom holding her hand . John was just sitting on a stool by her make up table. The bed was fresh . I got on it and motioned Anna to follow. She layed beside me and we begin to kiss . I stopped and said John my cock is not going to suck itself. He apologised and looked into his wife's eyes as he walked to the bed . She told him to do a good job and please me as she wanted me happy. John took my cock in between his lips and slowly began to draw it down. It felt so wrong but very good . I took my hands off Annas breasts and bum and placed them on Johns head. I held it down and he moaned a little . Anna page take it worm . As she got off the bed and walked behind him. I noticed her apply lube to John's hole and begin to finger him he stopped and said a guilty thank you too her. I chastised him for stopping his work. And told him it would cost him. I looked at Anna and she smiled and nodded so I pushed his head off me and got behind him . Without a moment to prepare i plunged into him. He was tight and obviously loved it as he said ohwyes please take me hard. I did . All the time Anna sat on the stool watching telling me to punish the worm . After a while I felt the pressure building and pulled out . John spun round and took me in his mouth. Anna joined him and they took turns until I shot over their faces . John cleaned Annas face and his own using his fingers and tongue . We then got into the bed Anna and I and John was made to lay on a rug on the floor .

We showered together and she told me they used to have a friend she saw regularly who she played with and John was their when shewwanted it but they also met alone and she went home and gave John the details. She said he had now moved away and would have be interested in taking his place . I replied by dropping to my knees spinning her round and burying my tongue deep in her arse .she moaned and said I'll take that as a yes. She started to push her fingers into herself and every now and then push them through her legs for me to take in my mouth. She soon came long and hard . I rose to my feet and she kissed me hard and said I have something else to tell you . I like to see that little worm take a big cock like yours in his arse . He needs to serve us both. Do what ever we tell him too . Now can you help me punish the looser. I didn't say anything thing my mind raced . Only moments ago I had shot my load down a man's throat and to be honest enjoyed it. Then I looked at her all wet from the shower and a filthy look on her face. Sod it . I got out the shower passed her a towel and dried my self. I walked into the bedroom holding her hand . John was just sitting on a stool by her make up table. The bed was fresh . I got on it and motioned Anna to follow. She layed beside me and we begin to kiss . I stopped and said John my cock is not going to suck itself. He apologised and looked into his wife's eyes as he walked to the bed . She told him to do a good job and please me as she wanted me happy. John took my cock in between his lips and slowly began to draw it down. It felt so wrong but very good . I took my hands off Annas breasts and bum and placed them on Johns head. I held it down and he moaned a little . Anna page take it worm . As she got off the bed and walked behind him. I noticed her apply lube to John's hole and begin to finger him he stopped and said a guilty thank you too her. I chastised him for stopping his work. And told him it would cost him. I looked at Anna and she smiled and nodded so I pushed his head off me and got behind him . Without a moment to prepare i plunged into him. He was tight and obviously loved it as he said ohwyes please take me hard. I did . All the time Anna sat on the stool watching telling me to punish the worm . After a while I felt the pressure building and pulled out . John spun round and took me in his mouth. Anna joined him and they took turns until I shot over their faces . John cleaned Annas face and his own using his fingers and tongue . We then got into the bed Anna and I and John was made to lay on a rug on the floor .

» Add a new message to this topic