FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > long story - erotic massage for wife

long story - erotic massage for wife

By *otinphx OP   Couple  over a year ago

AZ

We haven’t played in awhile, so wife decided we’d have some fun on Father’s day. We would be considered tame swingers but have pushed the definition to the limits at times. We’re interested to know if you think this story is tame or not.

When we go to Vegas swinger clubs, we always try to act out some kind of fantasy. Usually mild, but always gets us going. We typically end up in a room with other couples with our partners but much fondling/groping of others also. Lots of fun.

When our massage guy arrived, we all had a glass of wine and caught up on what we’ve been doing. We’ve had him over numerous times and it’s gone from straight massage for my wife to some fairly wild times. He’s also taken pics of wife and I making love.

I explained that we’d like to act out some of the fun adventures we’ve had in Vegas with him and I’d take some pics to post along with the story. We’ve posted the stories before, but didn’t have pics to go along. We acted out 2 of our favorites. One involved an old fantasy when my wife was in college at a small concert. The place was very crowded, every one standing up and swaying with the music. She noticed that when she moved back a bit, she would touch a guy behind her. After a bit, she realized he was half hard and would rub his dick into her ass. She realized it wasn’t by accident, and decided to rub her ass against his crouch. This went on for awhile and then the music stopped and the crowd broke up. She has always fantasized about this stranger and wondered what it would have been like for him to fondle her more. So one time in a Vegas club while wife was in restroom, I approached a younger couple who I knew wife would think the guy was good looking and asked him if he would help with a little fantasy of ours. Told him I would take my wife down the hallway and peer into one of the open rooms, he was to slowly walk up behind us and place his hands on my wife’s waist, when he did that I began to kiss her and told her not to turn around, just enjoy. He slowly moved his hands from her waist and under her blouse. Of course she had no bra on and his hands soon fond her pert breasts. He very gently fondled and teased her nipples. Her blouse opened up at the top and I could see down and watch his hands on her breasts. After a few minutes of this, he quietly left and melted back into the crowd.

Okay, that was our first fantasy that we wanted to recreate with our massage guy. The second one was a bit more risqué. The next time we were at the club, we spotted a young good looking single guy at the bar. I told my wife I was going to talk to him. I told him my wife lost a bet and had to strip for whoever I picked out and asked him if he wanted to be that guy. I pointed out my petite redhead and he grinned and said sure. I brought him over and introduced him to my wife and said remember the bet you lost, well here’s the guy you have to strip for. She got just a bit shy but also excited. We went into a small room and he sat in the corner. We could hear the music from the dance area and my wife began dancing and teasing. When she was down to her thong, he said “nice breasts”. I thought it was over but wife had other ideas. She asked him if he wanted a lap dance, of course he said yes. She then straddled him and ground away at his crouch while placing her breasts in his face. He nuzzled her breasts while grabbing her ass. I was a bit surprised, but it was also very exciting to watch. She then turned and sat on his lap with her back to him. Again she ground her ass into his crouch and took his hands and placed them inside her thong. This went on for a bit and then we all decided to head back to the dance area.

After telling our massage guy these stories, we told him we wanted to act them out again with him while I took pictures. He didn’t say no.

Here’s what happened after the two fantasies were re-enacted and photos taken.

After the very hot lap dance, it was time for wife to receive her massage. She got on the massage table, of course totally naked. We both began a nice massage of her neck, back and legs (she was face down). We were also naked. After about ten minutes we began to co-ordinate our strokes, him on one side and me on the other. We’d start at her toes and very slowly massage up her calves, then inside of her thighs and just barely touch her pussy on our way to her ass and back. We did this many times and she loved it. Each time her legs parted a bit more till our massage guy began to concentrate on her pussy and moved up to the front of the table and put my cock close to her face. She eagerly began to suck it while he played with her pussy.

I took pics of him massaging her and he took pics of me getting a blow job. Wife and I had discussed earlier having him take pics of us while we fucked and this seemed like the time for that. Wife got off the table and leaned on the table while I got behind her. He took some great shots as I entered her and even laid on the floor and took some shots from below. We’d never done anything like that, but it was great fun.

Wife noticed that he had a hard on and began to stroke him. I suggested he sit on the table and wife could play with his dick while I fucked her from behind. So there we were, me behind her and her stroking his dick inches from her face. As I mentioned earlier we don’t fully swap or exchange fluids, but she did lick his dick and might have given the head of his dick a bit of attention from her mouth.

She decided she wanted to see him cum, so he laid on the table and she proceeded to do her thing on his dick while I took pics. She was determined to get the money shot and did.

We all laughed and after she cleaned him up, he left and wife and I finished what we had started. We couldn’t believe how wild we were, but it made us both extremely hot.

As usual, love to hear your comments, stories (as much detail as possible). If you send us pics, we’ll try to match them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic