FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A story for a female friend of mine

A story for a female friend of mine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Here's a story I wrote for a female friend of mine (she asked me to write on for her), I've written it as if she wrote it and she is talking about her experience. I hope you enjoy it. It's the first I have ever put on here.

I had been speaking with Emma for what felt like months, I had been introduced to her by Colin on a night out. We clicked straight away upon meeting, I loved Emma’s honesty and if I was been totally honest I found myself quite attracted to her. Emma was an attractive woman, on first meeting her I found myself checking her out, I could not help it, it was as if I was looking at some hot guy when I looked at Emma, not that she looked like a guy in anyway, Emma had a slim build with shoulder length blond hair and a nice figure. It had been a few weeks since we had last met, we had exchanged lots of naughty texts since then and Emma kept asking when we are going to meet up again. Well today was the day, I had book myself out for a site visit and told work I was going home afterwards but I was really meeting up with Emma. It was all arranged she had taken half day off work and I was going to meet her at her flat, I had told my other half, that I would be at a client meeting and we were going out for drinks afterwards and not to wait up for me. I had to park my car a few roads away as the parking near her flat was the normal London type, pretty crap so I had to walk to her flat, as I got closer to her flat I started to get more exited, my mind wondered back to our first meeting.

I was out for works drinks with Colin, we bumped into her at one of the bars we went too, she was there with an old friend of hers Turin. They were just out for an after works drinks just like us, we had been in a long client meeting and Colin asked if I fancied going for a drink as he was dying for one. I don’t normally head out for drinks on a Thursday night but hey I always enjoyed Colin’s company as we got on well so thought why not. Emma and Turin had just fancied drinks and in her words the weekend was just starting for her.

On first meeting with Emma I honestly could not keep my eyes off her, when we shook hands and did the kiss on the cheek thing, I felt a shiver go through my body when her soft lips touched my cheek. I could not believe it I was checking her out as if she was some hot guy or something, I blushed and hope the others would not notice or that she would not notice that I was looking at her, far more than I should have been. The first thing I noticed about Emma was her cute looks, I did notice guys in the bar checking her out when we walked in as she did stand out a bit more than the rest of the woman even though she was only about five foot five but she was in proportion which gave her a stunning figure. Emma also had nice legs and they looked quite toned though that may have been helped by the fact Emma was wearing 6 inch heels which really brought out her calves and gave her extra height so she was just above my eye level. She had on a very figure hugging black skirt that stopped just above her knees, her legs were naked and they looked nice and tanned, she had on a deep white tight fitting blouse that showed off her figure quite well and it framed her breasts quite nicely too, I made a mental note to look out for a top like that as it would suit me too. The blouse was unbuttoned just enough to show off her cleavage, as I looked at Emma’s top I found myself unconsciously undoing a few of my buttons and I caught Colin watching me undoing them, I pretended not to notice but I felt myself blush., but at the same time enjoyed the fact he was looking at me. Emma’s hair was blond hair and looked to be natural as her eye brows were also blond, as quick as a flash I caught myself thinking, I wonder if she is blond below, I allowed myself a naughty smile to myself. Emma smiles and laughed a lot, she seemed very confident, though that could be because she was around friends but she did have an air about her which I really liked.

I noticed that Emma liked to be the centre of attention and was quite flirty with Colin, maybe they had a thing going on or did have; I made a mental note to find out what was going on there. Every time I was speaking with Emma that night she kept touching my arm or my side as part of the conversation, not that I minded this but I did think it was a bit strange as she had only just met her. Emma shouted out to the group that it was her turn to buy a round of drinks, Emma turned to me and took my hand and said “Natalie you can come and help me bring the drinks back”.

As we made our way to the bar her still holding onto my hand, it got a lot busier and people were all squashed up against each other trying to get the bar tenders attention, Emma grabbed me by my waist with her free hand and almost danced us to the front saying excuse me to ones on the way, I felt that shiver of excitement run through my body again as I felt Emma’s hand slide onto my hip and my heart beat a wee bit faster as Emma laughed and our chests almost touched as we danced our way forward. We stopped behind one guy that was ordering and Emma laughed saying “that’s one way of getting closer to the bar hey, Natalie?” I smiled and was then pushed up against Emma my hand accidently touching her bottom, I wanted to keep it there, but instead I pulled it away and said “ops sorry”, Emma replied don’t be and smiled again at me. Over the noise of the bar I asked Emma “so how do you know Colin?”, “We were lovers for a while and stayed good friends” replied Emma. “Oh right” I replied, “Where you lovers for long?” I asked, “oh about a year or so, it was more a sex thing between us” Emma said “though I have to admit, I would still have sex with him now if the chance came up” she smiled. “What about you?”, “No I have not had sex with Colin” I replied then realised that’s not what Emma was asking me. Emma laughed and I sort of smiled and said “that’s not what I mean”, “yea right” said Emma “it sounds like you would like to hey”, “No not at all, sure I have a fella, we are just work colleges”. Emma smiled at me and half turned to the bar. My eyes were drawn to Emma’s white blouse which opened up more as she turned to the bar, I could Emma was wearing a white plain bra, then my gaze was interrupted by Emma saying “do you think I should button my blouse up a bit or would you like me to unbutton it a bit more for you “ she said with a wicked smile on her face, my face went bright red, I had been caught sneaking a peek but inside me it gave me a little thrill. I tried to reply to her question but before I could Emma touched my breasts one at a time giving them a little squeeze and said you have nice tits and she turned back to the bar, then looking back at me she said “unlike me you are not wearing a padded bra” and laughed. I was still in shock mixed with some pleasure at Emma’s boldness at touching my breasts but a big part of me was wishing she was still touching them and I could feel thoughts running through my head which made me start feeling wet below. I starting to wondered if Emma might be a bit bi or something or just an extrovert.

Emma had got the bar tenders attention and had paid for the drinks, Emma passed two of them over to me and as I turned around to head back to the others she patted my bottom and said “you bring those two drinks and I’ll bring the other two and follow you back, should give me enough time to check out your ass Natalie” she smiled. As I walked back I wanted to turn around and see if Emma was really checking out my arse out or was she just messing, I smiled at the thought.

When we got back to the others Emma said that drink is yours Natalie and the other is for Colin. I handed Colin his drink. “So what do you think of Emma? I think she has taken a fancy to you” smiled Colin, “yea right” I replied, “she said you two were lovers, so that means she likes guys so how could she fancy me hey”, “ahhh how do you think… Emma’s bi sexual and although she does not often sleep with women, I know you are just her type”, “yea right how would you know”, “well remember I told you years back I had been in a few 3 some’s, well a few of those were with Emma and we used to go out and pull the other woman together, so I know very well what her type is and if I was single or out with her on one of those pulling missions, I know we would be looking at you. Plus she is flirting with you quite a bit or did you not notice?”. I smiled and I was not sure how to answer him back.

We stayed in the bar for ages and were chatting away about all sorts of things but I dare not bring up or say anything more about Emma to Colin as I did not want him to see that I liked her. We had quite a lot to drink and I made my way to the ladies room but I did not notice that Emma was behind me and as I got into the loos I saw her reflection in the mirror and I turned around and said “you bursting to go too” she did not reply just all of a sudden kissed me full on the lips, I felt her chest against mine and I just kissed her back, we walked backwards and almost fell through the cubical door, she pushed the door shut behind her and locked it, her lips not leaving mine. I closed my eyes as we kissed and I felt her tongue at my lips and I just let her in and her tongue found mine and we kissed passionately, I felt her hands all over my body which sent a wonderful sensation through my body, I wanted her to touch me all over and to even slow down but this was just raw passion and I was loving it and so turned on, I felt my nipples were so erect and almost calling out for her to touch them in whatever way she could, even my own hands had a life of their own once I had got my head around what was happening and I too was touching her body, I felt her breasts in my hands and I just fondled them just as she was fondling mine, I could feel her nipples were really erect and part of me just wanted to feel them exposed naked in my hands. We kept kissing passionately her lips were so soft but yet her kissing was strong and I was really turned on and could feel my knickers getting quite wet, then just as I was think that I felt her hand go along my inner thigh and she started to lift up my skirt, then what seemed like in a heartbeat I felt her hand against the fabric of my knickers, my breathing got faster and my heart was beating like mad as I could hear other woman coming and going in the toilets but all my cares went out the window as I felt Emma’s fingers start to rub and caress my now very moist lips. I let out a soft moan as she found my erect clit, she start to rub it slowly I felt her fingers rubbing back and forth and then she slipped them inside my knickers and I could feel her hand on my naked exposed lips and as she continued to rub along my lips I could feel her slowly pushing aside my knickers and each time she rubbed along me she parted my lips more, then I felt her slide two of her fingers inside me, I almost cum on her fingers there and then as I felt them go deeper inside me, when her fingers were deep inside me she started to finger me, I stopped kiss Emma as I wanted to catch my breath, she looked at me with her eyes full of lust and kissed beside my ear as I caught my breath. I felt her plant soft kisses next to my ear as her fingers worked in and out of me my breathing was quite heavy and then she whispered in my ear “you are very wet Natalie”, without another word she carried on kissing my neck as her fingers took me. I sat there on the seat d*unk from pleasure as Emma fingered me and her thumb rubbed on my erect clit, god I was so turned on and I was trying so hard not to breath out too loudly in case we were over heard. I was enjoy her fingers taking me and the way she toyed with my clit, then I felt her free hand take hold of my hand and she guided it between her legs until I was touching her pussy lips and as my fingers touched her I opened up eyes, I could feel how turned on she was as she felt as wet as me, I caught her smiling and she whispered again in my ear and said “I’m turned on to”, so without thinking I pushed two of my fingers inside her and started to finger her too. I found it hard fingering her as I was enjoying her fingering me too much but I wanted her to feel the same pleasure that she was making me feel. As I worked my fingers in and out of her I could feel her juices run over my knuckles and then I felt her pushing down onto my fingers as if riding them, all the while her fingers were working their magic inside of me, I could feel my lips were very swollen and I was soaking wet then I let out another moan as I felt myself building up to come, I started to move my hips back and forth on Emma’s fingers just as she was doing to mine and I could feel she was also going to come too as she seemed to be clamping around my fingers more often, then I felt her lips kiss mine as we kissed again our tongues entwining and then it happened a shiver went through my whole body and I could hold back no longer, I felt her fingers enter me once more and that just pushed me over the edge, I started to orgasm and as I started to cum Emma pushed her fingers in as far as they would go inside me, In reply I pushed mine deep inside her and felt her body shake as she started to come too. We kept our fingers inside each other’s wetness and our kissing became softer as we both started to feel our orgasms subside, we stopped kissing and when our lips did part Emma said, mmm that felt good and smiled at me as she withdrew her fingers from me and put them up to her lips and licked my juices off them and she said “oh you taste nice too mmm” I smiled and slowly took my fingers out of her and brought them up between our faces and noticed how well coated they were in her juices then she took hold of my hand and guided it to my mouth and started to rub her juices on my lips and then slowly I let it inside my mouth and tasted her for the first time and it was a sweet taste, one I would not mind tasting more of.

“You had better go to the loo now” Emma said, I smile “oh yea I forgot about that”. Emma then bent down and took hold of my knickers and she pulled them down and took them off me as I sat back onto the loo so I could pee. Emma placed my knickers inside the top of her skirt so they could not be seen and said to me “you will have to come and get these from me some time”, then she reach down between my legs again and started to rub my swollen lips and clit again, god did it feel so good. As Emma pushed her fingers inside of me, I found myself closing my eyes enjoying every mm of her fingers touching and toying with me, her fingers went in as far as she could push them as I felt her knuckles against my swollen lips, I opened my eyes again, Emma was smiling at me and said “would you like to do this again?”, I looked at her and without thinking said “yes I would love to”, “good” she said as she rubbed her thumb on my clit and started to work her fingers inside of me. My whole body was shouting out more, more, more as I felt her fingers toying with me. What did not help was that I then felt like I really needed to pee, but I did not want to say anything, I just wanted Emma to carry on. “Oh god I do need to pee now” I said feeling embarrassed, Emma looked at me and said “oh you are kinky would you like to do it over my fingers” she laughed and then she pulled them out of me and said “maybe not tonight, we will leave that for another night” and gave me a wicked smile.

Emma straighten her skirt with one hand while I had my pee and said “I will see you back with the others”, still breathless I replied “yes ok”. Emma opened the door and walked out, as the door shut behind her I realised that she looked to have been very careful not to use hand that she used to finger me with and she did not go to the wash hand basin to wash her hands. I thought no more of it and leant back against the toilet pan and smiled as I run through my head what had just happened. I started to clean myself up and pull myself together; I pulled my skirt back down and flushed the loo. I could not stop smiling as I washed my hands and I checked in the mirror above the wash hand basin to see how flush my face was, I could still feel my pussy throbbing and boy did I feel great.

As I walked back to the rest of them, I could feel that I was still quite wet and I had that wonderful tingling sensation you get after sex. I picked up my drink from the table next to Colin and stood next to him and as I did I could hear Emma daring Colin to lick her fingers, he laughed and said I hope you washed your hands Emma as you have just been to the loo, “oh yes she said but you should taste the soap Its quite sweet”, I looked at her in horror as she put her fingers that had just been deep inside me into Colin’s mouth, I watched as she slowly pushed them inside his mouth and he licked them, “mmm that is nice, never thought this pub was that posh”, Emma smiled and looked at me and said “they are posh loos are they not Natalie?”, “err yes they are”. I could not believe that she had just had Colin sucking my juices of her fingers without him knowing, now I know why she did not wash them, I felt quite turn on really knowing that someone had just tasted my juices without knowing it. It made me wish I had not washed my hands and done the same thing and let Colin unwittingly suck Emma’s juices off my fingers.

It was not long before the pub had called last orders and was calling for everyone to leave, we got our coats and Emma gave me her mobile number and I gave her mine, she sent me a little text saying she enjoyed our adventure and found it a turn on watching Colin suck my juices off her fingers, when can we do this again, Soon I hope. I smiled at her text and wished we could carry on tonight. I walked out of the pub next to Emma and said to her “I’ll text you and find out when we can next meet up”.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rstar87Man  over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

great story

Thanks _rstar87 ??

Sorry that was meant to be a smily face not question marks

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

its cool did they meet up again or u gona finish it soon? lol

Yes they do meet up again (almost finished it) but it's a heck of a lot longer than the first part _rstar87 lol

By *omcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Really erotic and so descriptive, love the interaction and subtly looking fwd to more

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

im sooooo lookin forward to the 2nd part if u do unless u wona send it me privatly haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wonderful story

» Add a new message to this topic