FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Red Lipstick

Red Lipstick

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All,

Is anyone else massively turned on by red lippy?!?

Don't know why but it turns me into a total mess. Whenever I see a woman wearing it, my cock gets hard and if she's hot, then I literally lose all control.

I used to have a GF who used to sit in my lap and apply it right in front of me, used to make me so frickin hard.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can see where your coming from with that yeah. Maybe a saucy secretary kissing your naked body, sucking cock and leaving red lipstick marks.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have a PA at work that dresses quite provocatively and once every couppenfo weeks she'll wear red lippy. I swear she knows it turns me on as she always looks over. Probably coz I can't stop staring at her. I love going out and seeing girls wearing it as well. Big turn on!!!

By *andG4moreCouple  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

Mmm hell yes. It is the finishing touches for me when the wife has slipped into her stockings basque etc and then puts on the red lipstick.

I love it its soo sexy and sultry and I know sum guy will be getting those full red lips wrapped round their cock soon when she applies it.

By *itonmyface3103Man  over a year ago

Ballymena

I was with an older lady a few weeks ago who was wearing red lipstick. Before she sucked my cock she generously applied it so my dick was covered in it. I loved it v horny

By *ue and robCouple  over a year ago

ware

I love Kim wearing her red blow job lippy I know she's going to be a cock sucking slut as soon as it goes on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

its definitely a massive turn on for me. Lipstick marks on your cock look so hot

By *otwifeHunter808Man  over a year ago

Bury

"Mmm hell yes. It is the finishing touches for me when the wife has slipped into her stockings basque etc and then puts on the red lipstick.

I love it its soo sexy and sultry and I know sum guy will be getting those full red lips wrapped round their cock soon when she applies it. "

mmm I'd love to be one of them

By *otwifeHunter808Man  over a year ago

Bury

"Mmm hell yes. It is the finishing touches for me when the wife has slipped into her stockings basque etc and then puts on the red lipstick.

I love it its soo sexy and sultry and I know sum guy will be getting those full red lips wrapped round their cock soon when she applies it. "

mmm I'd love to be one of them

» Add a new message to this topic