FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Short-skirt on southwest trains

Short-skirt on southwest trains

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensualkink OP   Man  over a year ago

hotel or at yours

After a long day at work, I manage to get to the train and find an empty 4 seater. I take the window seat and the seat opposite mine was empty on a fully occupied coach. I consider myself lucky to be able to stretch my legs and just at the last minute you board and take my seat. 'Just my luck' I think to myself.

You are wearing a skin-coloured panty-hose/tights (I don't really know the difference), short skirts and a dark jacket. I continue to read the bbc page on my phone and by chance I lookup and see your smooth legs, you look yummy. I see you start reading something on your tablet, I avert looking between your skirt ( the gentleman in me!) and continue reading. You must have noticed, your gaze is on the tablet but I see a cheeky smile.

I wonder if you knew where my eyes were, but tell myself to stop daydreaming and read something abt a tax dodger from a tv show.

There is movement and you shift your handbag to your right leg and I inadvertently notice your skirt riding up on your left leg. I see more of your thighs and my eyes are fixed on your smooth legs that seem to go on. I notice that your eyes are still focused on the tablet and I see (imagine?) the cheeky smile widen.

The boring tax evasion story on bbc is still on my mobile, but I just move my mobile to easily focus on your riding skirt and I am thinking that by now you know that I am not reading. You lift your left leg and place it over the heating vents and I see a lovely light green lingerie sticking to what look likes a trimmed pussy. I am hard now, can't take my eyes off and spread my legs wider. Ever so slightly, you look at my hardness; your smile widening all the time and you go back to reading. Not long after, you widen your leg which allows me to see the full outline of a triangle and I feel my cock twitch.

I hear the announcement for my stop and for the first time I am cursing the train for being on time....

Ps: dedicated to the lovely milf on the sw trains

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fab..

hotel or at yours

"Fab.. "

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Fantastic. I always fantasize about this happening to me.....still waiting....still hoping lol

hotel or at yours

Lol. Glad to hear that you enjoyed reading this

That does it, I'm going to have to start flashing again, it's such a turn on

"That does it, I'm going to have to start flashing again, it's such a turn on"

Think I will have to move back to home to Durham

Had a similar experience on the central line

hotel or at yours

If you really do, I will consider this post as my contribution to world peace. If sexy women flash everywhere, who then has the time to fight

I'm going to try it on the train from Durham to York on Thursday xxx If anyone wants to pre-arrange it then inbox me for times etc

hotel or at yours

"I'm going to try it on the train from Durham to York on Thursday xxx If anyone wants to pre-arrange it then inbox me for times etc"

If someone does manage to get on the same train, can we all get pics pl

Oh I would love that! anyone is welcome to take pics and post them. I'm thinking of a mid length skirt that I can let ride up a bit to reveal stockings and no knickers. Seeing photo

s from the chaps perspective would be such a turn on for me.

I'm on the 09.56 train, departing Durham. I'll be on until York. I'm 100% serious if anyone wants to arrange this.

hotel or at yours

If only you were down South! Durham/York seems to be the place to be, can I get a preview before you get on the train

"If only you were down South! Durham/York seems to be the place to be, can I get a preview before you get on the train "

make that 2 previews

hotel or at yours

"Oh I would love that! anyone is welcome to take pics and post them. I'm thinking of a mid length skirt that I can let ride up a bit to reveal stockings and no knickers. Seeing photo

s from the chaps perspective would be such a turn on for me.

I'm on the 09.56 train, departing Durham. I'll be on until York. I'm 100% serious if anyone wants to arrange this."

Hey - how's the trip?

I'd have deffinately stayed on the train and seen what happened next

last week my mrs had a experience in Piccadilly line travelling from kings cross to to Heathrow around 6.45..she said the train was quite packed and near Hammersmith station, she felt a young guy was rubbing his hard cock against her bum and after few minutes his fingers were inside her short skirt, rubbing her pussy over the tights she wore. Mrs told me, wish she didn't wore any tights to work that day ..unfortunately she had to move places due to the incoming ground and the guy vanished later on...

Well if she likes in box me and we can carry on where he left off i can be on any platfom and meet her say no more

hotel or at yours

Lucky guy, i imagine that a wet pussy in a crowded tube is intoxicating!! PM me if your mrs fancies a repeat without the tights

any ladies going from Leeds to London next Sunday??

By *nly_me!Man  over a year ago

london

On a quiet southwest train to Portsmouth from Waterloo I've walked past a couple with her head in his lap and her in a short skirt which was a very nice view, looked surprised when I walked past but didn't seen to mind being caught!

hotel or at yours

Thanks to my muse, critique, editor and fellow kinkster _urvygirl75, I am continuing this. Any continuity issues are mine alone

I pickup a discarded evening standard and open the newspaper to cover for the reflection in the windows (it's a sunny late summer evening and people familiar with trains in UK will know what I mean). With cover, I cup my cock over my trousers and hold at the base to give you an indication of my size. I see that your eyes are glued to my cock and your left hand moves down to trace your pussy lips over your thin lacy knickers.

The train continues to pick pace after the announcement as we still have 10 mins to my stop. everyone around us settle into what I guess is their standard routine (sleep, work, read, music, etc). I look around for prying eyes, but there are none as it is a typical British commute. So, it's just the two of us in our own world in the middle of organised boredom.

The boredom is broken by the ticket checker and I see that you are going to the last stop. I wink at you quickly before asking the checker to extend mine to the last stop for today with a return to my original stop. I finish paying for the extension and return and everything goes back to normal including your teasing finger.

You open your summer jacket, you have a lavender top and I see you undo two buttons. I see the outline of a matching lacy green bra that cocoons your ample tits. I stand up with the pretense of getting something from my bag overhead to get a better view of your cleavage. From the top, you look great, I squeeze my stiffening cock while facing the window. You squeeze you tits up to show your appreciation; I get an eyeful of your right nipple as your hand movement creates a gap. I grunt when I sit back down close to your ears and whisper 'great scenery' and lightly caress your left leg.

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Love love love it!

S

Xx

Anyone ladies travelling from MK to Euston Friday morning about 8am? Inbox me

hotel or at yours

"

Love love love it!

S

Xx"

hotel or at yours

You insert your finger using the side of your pants and I can clearly see that you just had a quick caress of your clit which remains prominent after you get your finger out. You keep you fingers on your thigh pointing towards me and wink. I drop my mobile to the floor, bend down and smell the heady aroma off your finger. I smile and you return it and I lick your finger, taste your pungent and sweet pussy.

I sit back to my original position with paper covering my trousers; lick my lips which gets a appreciative smile from you. I mouth 'my turn' and lower my zipper when the train pulls in to my regular stop. The two people sitting next to us shuffle and get their bags from overhead racks. We assume normal positions and wait for the commotion to finish. I am glad that there is normally no additional people that get on in that route.

The extra space and the slightly better privacy is a welcome change. I lift my newspaper insert my fingers to undo the buttons on my boxers and get my hard cock out. You stare at my large, being, foreskin covered cock; you lick your lips that get my cock to twitch. I pull my dark foreskin back and the precum coated purple head glistened in the evening sun under the news paper. Your fingers reach out to caress my glands and the well lubed cock head. This produces a new drop of precum that you collect in your finger. You then lick your finger clean and mouth 'yumm'.

Is there interest for me to continue apart from one sexy gal that I know is into this?

Keep going mate. Loving it

"After a long day at work, I manage to get to the train and find an empty 4 seater. I take the window seat and the seat opposite mine was empty on a fully occupied coach. I consider myself lucky to be able to stretch my legs and just at the last minute you board and take my seat. 'Just my luck' I think to myself.

You are wearing a skin-coloured panty-hose/tights (I don't really know the difference), short skirts and a dark jacket. I continue to read the bbc page on my phone and by chance I lookup and see your smooth legs, you look yummy. I see you start reading something on your tablet, I avert looking between your skirt ( the gentleman in me!) and continue reading. You must have noticed, your gaze is on the tablet but I see a cheeky smile.

I wonder if you knew where my eyes were, but tell myself to stop daydreaming and read something abt a tax dodger from a tv show.

There is movement and you shift your handbag to your right leg and I inadvertently notice your skirt riding up on your left leg. I see more of your thighs and my eyes are fixed on your smooth legs that seem to go on. I notice that your eyes are still focused on the tablet and I see (imagine?) the cheeky smile widen.

The boring tax evasion story on bbc is still on my mobile, but I just move my mobile to easily focus on your riding skirt and I am thinking that by now you know that I am not reading. You lift your left leg and place it over the heating vents and I see a lovely light green lingerie sticking to what look likes a trimmed pussy. I am hard now, can't take my eyes off and spread my legs wider. Ever so slightly, you look at my hardness; your smile widening all the time and you go back to reading. Not long after, you widen your leg which allows me to see the full outline of a triangle and I feel my cock twitch.

I hear the announcement for my stop and for the first time I am cursing the train for being on time....

Ps: dedicated to the lovely milf on the sw trains "

Can tell this is a total fantasy

A Southwest train arriving on time?

hotel or at yours

Lol. You are confusing it with southern

Keep it going . Loving it

Mrs has travelled on the trains with no undies on and a skirt etc.

She managed also to rub a guys leg while on the phone to me, making it seem innocent-ish by not paying him attention. When she got off the phone to me she stopped touching his leg and apologised.

He just replied 'ok' and that was that. But she said when he got up to get off he had to 'adjust' himself.

Never had anyone make a move on her yet.

Just caught up with this one good read more please

hotel or at yours

"Mrs has travelled on the trains with no undies on and a skirt etc.

She managed also to rub a guys leg while on the phone to me, making it seem innocent-ish by not paying him attention. When she got off the phone to me she stopped touching his leg and apologised.

He just replied 'ok' and that was that. But she said when he got up to get off he had to 'adjust' himself.

Never had anyone make a move on her yet."

the next time we need to co-ordinate travel; I love 'innocent acting' tease and what may come after.

hotel or at yours

The next two stations come and go in quick succession and our coach thinned to a handful of people spread out. Anyone can still look at us waist up if standing and anyone walking past can see everything. I lean forward and hook my fingers around the base of your pants and whisper 'lift your arse' in to your ear. You shimmy your arse slightly and I get some purchase to pull your pants down to your calfs. Your waxed pussy glistens in your moistness and makes me harder than I was before. You have a small triangle of tightly trimmed hair just above your now prominent clit. I reach out to finger your clit which makes you moan a bit too loudly.

By *ighorn2006Man  over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

On SW Train now ??

Sadly surrounded by jeans, trousers & leggings, although I have spied bare shoulders in a shift dress in 1St Class ?? nice

By *el3491Man  over a year ago

Gwent.

What a load of rubbish.

Great story...I'm taking the train next week and I'll think of this when I do

hotel or at yours

"On SW Train now ??

Sadly surrounded by jeans, trousers & leggings, although I have spied bare shoulders in a shift dress in 1St Class ?? nice "

May be its the timing with more relaxed commuters?

hotel or at yours

"What a load of rubbish."

hope you decided that after reading the first two sentences? I am sure a man of your critical eye can't afford to waste any more of your time . I am glad you are ok

By *ainaldoMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Great story...I'm taking the train next week and I'll think of this when I do"

Maybe you fancy letting us know what train you'll be getting on

hotel or at yours

You whisper that you can't sit with your pants down. I fix that problem by removing your pants; I can't resist but lick your crotch area that was soaking wet in your knickers. I lean in for a kiss and you reciprocate. We share a short kiss and you tell me that my lips taste like pussy. We both laugh heartily and It is our first social interaction. I insert my index finger facing upwards in your wet pussy and ask you to sit back, relax and enjoy the next few mins.

I slowly trace the top of your pussy walls and after two knuckles in, I find your soft ridge that hardened when my fingers started brushing it softly. I start making a slow pulling motion repeatedly on your ridges and you close your eyes, your breathing hardens. After a cpl of mins, I put my middle finger in and continue to tease your g-spot. You close your mouth with your hand when I increase the pressure. Taking the clue, I dig faster and use my thumb on your clit flicking it.

10 seconds later I feel your body stiffen and you let out a laboured grunt ; my fingers are wet with your cum. I switch hands and feed my wet fingers to your lips; you suck on them hungrily. I sensually caress your both your lips below and above; we share a more hungry and passionate kiss. I tell you that you taste more like a pussy now.

"Great story...I'm taking the train next week and I'll think of this when I do"

You'll have to let us know what happens

hotel or at yours

The next stop leaves the train with 2 other people facing the opposite direction in our coach. We have 20 mins to go for our final stop; you softly caress my cock with your fingers expertly trace back to the base of my cock massaging my now tortured balls after 65 mins of hardness. You move and sit next to me bent down and take my cock in your warm inviting mouth, give it a deep suck for a second or two and start undoing my trousers. I hold your hand to indicate that I don't wanna get them completely off and make sure that the newspaper provides sufficient cover.

You gently massage my balls while squeezing my throbbing cock. Your tongue now licks my tip and feels like heaven as your fingers manipulate my purple head making circles and gently squeezing me from top. I reach back to caress your arse initially over the skirt, then I lift it up to get access to your firm shapely arse. I knead and massage you firmly while you rhythmically suck just the tip of my cock. It is getting difficult for me to concentrate on keeping a lookout while your tongue is flicking my peehole.

You maintain a firm grip and squeeze on the base of my cock which allows me to settle back and not worry about cumming. Due to the angle from the top, your mouth is coating my cock with your excess saliva pooling in the base. I am way past worrying about wet trousers and glad that I had my long overcoat due to the rain predicted for later. Looking at the sun out, I doubt if the MET office got it right...

hotel or at yours

I run my finger around your backdoor, just rubbing your bud. Reaching a bit further down, I insert my middle finger into your wet pussy and collect your lovely wetness. I apply some of that to your bud and slowly prod your rear hole. A low moan escapes your mouth and you grip my cock a bit tighter. Also, I see you lift your ass up which spreads your cheeks. I circle your rim and the tip enters you ever so slightly, I hold it there and enjoy the feel of your tongue lashing the underside of my cock. I feel your hands loosen and you use the pooled saliva and coat my length. The combined feeling makes me loose control and my middle finger is almost first knuckle deep in your arse. You make a fist and grip my cock and slowly move the fist up and down ever so slowly.

I will continue if there is any interest on this..

Keep going

hotel or at yours

I move my finger a bit back and a bit forward to align with each of your fist movement. We synchronise our movements with your mouth just sucking the very tip of my cock. I withdraw my finger which makes you slap my thigh; I use my other fingers to collect some more of your juices and pour/spread over your arse checks. I probe with my middle and index fingers and the extra lube helps me ease in both of them. I give you a cpl of seconds to adjust and start the synchronised rhythm. You increase the tightness of your fist and land on my balls with each downward movement. This must be what heaven feels like and I throw caution to the wind and close my eyes to savour the moment. My fingers are now fucking your arse and I feel you lift your arse up ever so slightly.

The sensation your mouth, tongue and fingers on my cock and balls is taking me closer to my release. You increase the speed and the pressure with which your fist land on my balls. 'I am close' I whisper and expect to loose your wonderful mouth from my cock. You surprise me and increase suction and I erupt in your mouth. One, two and three long spurts; I feel some of them coming back to your fist and getting added to the wet mess in my shorts. You continue the fist action to milk every last drop and when I am about to run out, I feel your arse close in on my fingers like a vice and your body convulse to something beautiful. I am sure my cock surges after I feel the way you cum and spurt the last big goblet of cum.

You collapse in a heap after your release on me right when the train slides to the side railing which can only mean that we are very close to the station. I lower your skirt to cover your arse, lift your face to my chest and start cleaning the pool of your saliva and my cum from my shorts with your pants. You help me clean-up and do up my shorts and trousers when the train enters the station; I excuse myself and wash my hands in the station loo.

I return to find you standing near the door alone, lift you up and we share a long kiss as the train slowly makes it all the way in to the platform. I grab your arse only to find that you are wearing your now cum and saliva soaked pants back on. The grunt from me is too loud as this is a huge turn on and appreciatively squeeze your arse. My cock starts to grow, you can feel it in your midriff and coo when the train stops.

Like it more please

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

chester

Xx

Loving it xx

hotel or at yours

I am dehydrated and famished; I ask if you fancy nourishment and you know just the place. We are the last walking out of the train and I can't stop myself from touching, caressing and running my fingers over your arse. I stop my finger to behave near the barrier with people about. We make small talk about the town centre and how the new big blocks are a sham and we both miss the old charm of the traditional high street.

You take me to the American style diner with curved sofa booths. We ask for the corner seat; I unbutton but leave the jacket on as some of the wetness from the saliva and my cum start showing on my thin summer trousers.

Our booth is for 4 people, but the waitress probably was happy for us to use it as the place was quiet this early in the evening. You sit facing the restaurant and only the back of your head can be seen by anyone inside or outside the restaurant. I sit next to you with a clear view of the waitress's billing computer.

You remove your jackets and you are a vision with your top two buttons of your shirt off and the lovely lacy bra pushing up your boobs. I look up to see the young waitress absently staring at your top. You leave your folded jacket and look up which breaks her trance. I smile at the waitress and ask for lots of water and a small bottle of beer. You order a mocktail and explain to me that the alcohol dehydrates.

I tell you that I can't be dehydrated anymore and hear another laugh to notice it coming from the waitress. You smile that charming smile at her and she gives you a nervous shy smile. Once alone I tell you that you made quiet an impression on her and she couldn't take her eyes off your cleavage. You joke that it's all innocent and 20 yo skinny girls are not your scene. She brings us the water first that I drink greedily which elicits another chuckle from both women.

chester

Brilliant-keep it going!

Xx

More more

More please

hotel or at yours

We make small talk with my hands tracing your thighs; it appears that we are both in the same place in life and understand each other's situation very well. We cosy upto each other and I start tracing your nipples get harder with my touch. I switch to your left nipple and do the same. I see movement in the corner of my eyes but decide to leave my hand where it is and you don't object. She places our drinks and sees my hands brushing your nipples. We don't break eye contact with each other and a teasing smile spreads across your lips. I tell her thanks while she is slow and careful in placing our drinks. You take your hands and open my jacket and casually place your hands over my cock which is now erect. You trace your fingers over my engorged head; smiling and chatting all the time. She is in no hurry to leave all the while I assume watching us touch.

Very horny

Love this it's good

chester

Gets better and better....keep it going!

Xx

hotel or at yours

She asks if we need time and when you look up and smile wantonly, she stammers and adds time to decide the order. I watch her turn a light shade of red when you tell her that we knew what we wanted, but not sure if we will get if we asked. I put the nervous girl out of misery and ask for 5 more mins to choose. I tell you that you are a tease and trace my fingers to the hem of your skirt and play with your inner thigh. You tell me that I have no idea, look around and seeing that no one can see - remove your damp pants and put in your handbag, leave the bag open on the table.

I sip my bear, finger your clit; you sip your drink and close your eyes and I can feel your breathing getting heavy. I see her stand near her computer getting the bill for the other customers. Her eyes are fixed on our table and she sees your head tilted back, eyes closed and my hands moving under the table. Our eyes meet and I make a sign with my fingers to indicate silence and move them to trace your nipples which are now poking through your thin lacy bra and top. She stands there transfixed watching your chest move up and down with my fingers now pinching your nipples while my other hand playing with your pussy.

Oh this is good more please

hotel or at yours

She leaves to give the other customers their bill while I insert my fingers in your bra to pull and roll your nipples in between my thumb. I increase the pace on your clit simulation when she returns to her billing desk. This time she stands back and watch you bring pleasured. I spread your legs when you whisper that you are close. I kiss your ear and whisper that we put on quiet a show for our host and I don't wanna stop yet. A smile appears on your face and you slowly open your eyes and look at the flustered girl standing in the corner watching us. You take your hand and massage your other breast that I am not playing with and tell her that we are ready to order.

hotel or at yours

Thanks for all the encouragement; let me know if you like the way this is going and I will try and post more updates tonight

I love it please continue

» Add a new message to this topic