FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wanking in public places

Wanking in public places

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Love seeing people wank say a man wank in loo next door don't know why it gets me off

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like watching men wank too, it's so erotic.

Would love to do it some time for u

By * guys for girlCouple (MM)  over a year ago

loughton

This reminds me of a holiday story:

Was staying in a hotel on a lads holiday sharing a room with mates.

All but one of us went out to the local bar for the opening round of drinks and to meet up with a group of girls we were hanging with.

Our apartment overlooked the bar and just as one of the girls asked about the missing friend - one of us spotted the fact that the missing friend's silhouette could be clearly spotted through the frosted glass of the bathroom opposite! Over the next 10-15 mins he was standing in the shower wanking for all he was worth and unbeknown to him we were all witnessing the event much to the amusement of the girls.

Best of all was when he finally made it over to the bar and tried to tell us that he had fallen asleep on his bed!

That's funny and hot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same story here, I was in Dublin with my wife and another couple, we were in a square in temple bar and there was a crowd of people cheering. We went nearer to look what was going on and they were all looking up at a silhouette of a guy standing up wanking furiously.

When he had clearly finished, a huge roar went up, it was so loud the guy poked his head out to see what was going on and another big roar went up! Hilarious.

» Add a new message to this topic