FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Looking For Fun Bi Guys

Looking For Fun Bi Guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well there I was, I actually couldn't believe it myself. Getting undressed while she watched and fingered her hairy pussy, and in the background the noise of the shower - which I knew he was. I had replied to a meet, not really expecting to hear anything back.

'Horny Couple meet at ours, Wife likes to watch husband sucking cock and having his cock sucked by other guys. She only watches - you might get to taste her, she gives out your orders. Bi guys only'

I had checked out their profile, and my god she was a stunner, and I thought to be in the same room with this sexy lady while she getting horny would be something I would be interested in. So I was a little cheeky and sent a detailed message with several photos, and a couple of weeks later I got a reply. After a few chats on the phone I was granted a meet. Now this was going to be the first time I had been around any other guys cock - but I was very excited about the whole situation.

Back to our encounter, I was now naked now and heard the shower stop, my heart was pounding. She was smiling as she could hear him getting ready to come in the room. My cock was hard as I watched her, she so sexy playing with her pussy - he walks in holding a massive erection, I had my orders 'go and stroke my husbands hard cock' it was massive, I wrapped my hand around it - felt hot and throbbing, but felt good. Then she shouted 'wait, I have a great idea' she led her husband over to the settee, bent over and guided his thick cock into her dripping pussy, she looked over at me and asked if I liked watching him fuck her and grinned as she pushed him back and said 'now let me see that cock in you eager mouth, taste my cunt cream as you suck on my husbands fat cock'...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olfRomeoCouple  over a year ago

scunthorpe

more please

By *ight Lover 66TV/TS  over a year ago

St.Mellons Cardiff

yes please

more.

i can see potential with this one

She held the base of his throbbing manhood, pointing it at me - I could smell pussy juice and salty pre cum. My face burnt as I blushed while breathing in the heady scent of sex, opened my mouth and took his salty cock full into my virgin gob. Slurpping and gagging he fucked my mouth while she squatted inches away still thrusting her soaked fingers into her dripping pussy. She wiped the excess over my face. I felt his cock twitch and then felt my mouth go hot as the first wave of hot spunk filled my mouth, then again and again - cum dribbling from the corners of my mouth as he banged his balls in my face - he pulled out and to my surprise she kissed me deeply, her tongue deep in my mouth lapping at the salty cum. She then said now its your turn...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

fantastic, I cant wait for the next installment

I lay back, the taste of hot cum still fresh in my mouth. My head was spinning, I had really enjoyed my encounter and as looking forward to more. She squatted over my face and ordered me not to try and touch her - I gazed up at her soaking wet matted pussy, her pouting lips parted showing me the fleshy insides, dripping hot cunt cream onto my face. I feel something brush my cock and here her say 'suck it like you mean it' and I felt his lips tight on my throbbing cock, and cupping my balls in his hand, tugging at them, squeezing my bouncing sack. His head bobbing up and down on my tool, while she dripping all over my face, fuck I feeling like I have died and gone to heaven. She places her hands on her ass checks and pulls them apart, I can see her open pussy and now her ass wide open to - what a sight and I shoot a strong wad of spunk into his mouth, he sucks me dry as I have the biggest orgasm ever.

Really want more of this

My body feels drained, I am glowing with sweat and sex juice, she drops a little in her squat above my face and queens me for a few moments, I hear her giggle and says to him watch this, she pulls away from me again and I feel a hot trickle across my face - she is pissing on me - she orders me to open my mouth, I obey and her golden stinging piss flows down my throat.

She moves off my face and orders him to come and clean her up, she looks over at me with a cheeky grin and says 'you take a little rest and enjoy the show' I sit back and catch my breath while watching him licking at her open pissy pussy, she watching me all the time he is licking away at her, I starting to swell again as she turns over as he rims her ass, I wanking slowly watching her fart on his face. She stands up and walks across the room, her long shapely legs glistening, her sexy pert ass, heaving breast, dark brown nipples - she was a goddess. She went into a draw and pulled out a strap on, big black and shiney. He helped her get it on, before he started to suck on the over sized end. 'who's first boys'

Mmmmm now it's getting Really hot

fucking hell, so horny, any women I would adore this, lol of course, xxx

I gasp at the sight of her, standing there with her black rubber cock, holding it up right for us both to see - 'spit on my black cock you pair of bitches', we do as she commands. Covering the massive fallis with thick spit, she tells him to take up the position, clearly he knew what she ment as he smiled and quickly crouched over with he ass up in the air. You go round the front and hold him up she barked. I felt him tense as she pushed her black cock all the way and started to fuck him. 'Get his cock in your fucking mouth' she shouted at him. He grabbed at my sticky cock - pulling on my balls taking me fully in his mouth, 'fuck his mouth' came my instructions, which I did vigorously bouncing my balls on his chin, making him gag as my cock swelled with each thrust. Watching this perverted couple, with my cock balls deep in this guys mouth was a massive fucking turn on. There were more orders to come, 'you turn round now, I want his tongue in you ass' I parted my legs and leaned forward - I gasped as I felt his hot tongue on my brown hole. I heard movement behind and turned my head so I could just see her changing position and taking his cock in mouth, pulling hard on his balls while sucking hard on his cock, yanking hard making him wince as he unload a mouth full of spunk - which she promptly spat in my ass hole after pushing him to one side.

Now it was my turn to be her bitch, lubbed up with cum she eased that rubber cock in my virgin ass - it hurt as she slowly started fucking me, at least she was going steady (for now) 'get sucking on his soft limp cock, I want to see it hard again' she spat out while hanging onto my hips fucking me slowly and deeply - she reached round and tugged on my ball and whispered in my ear 'if your good I might just let you taste my holes after you both have cum in them'. Wow music to my ears, I was quite happy with what had been agreed - but now there was a real chance I might get some pussy action myself. She pulled sharply on my balls and fucked me harder, helped by my ass opening now to accomidate. She then pulls out 'your a dirty slut, come and suck my rubber cock clean' I kneel down in front take the tip into my mouth and she puts her hands on the back of my head and pull me right onto it. It bangs against the back of my throat, I tasting ass, spunk and rubber, my gag reflex on over drive - I am drooling as my teeth grind on the rubber. Tears in my eyes as I am gasping - this truly is an encounter of new experiences.

Mmmmmmmm..love it....I'm here and bi if someone wants......

'Time to please me - you two' as she steps out of her strap on, we kneel down before her, her shapely leg and ass - I am kissing her all over from behind, he doing the same at the front, her legs parted pussy juice dripping down the inside of her thigh. I stand up and start kissing her neck and cup her heaving breasts - they are heavy and her nipples throb, I squeeze them, she is sighing - I can see a different side to this sexy woman, yes she is demanding but so so sensual also. I lean her over making it easier for me to slide my aching cock in her open dripping pussy - holding onto her tits as I start fucking her, the sight of her sexy ass watching my cock pounding her pussy from behind. I feel him under us, licking at her pussy, liking her cunt cream off my cock as I slide in and out, liking at my balls. She moans like a whore as waves of lust go through her, her legs buckle as she sprays thick cunt cream over him but she manages to stay upright until I spray hot salty spunk in her red hot pussy - she collapses, he is still under her. She pulls me over grabs my cock, sucks it clean, all our sex juice and she turns to him and spits it face. And turns to him 'you fuck me in my arse while I rim him, before you both clean up my filthy holes'

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

I say! How very rude of this woman. Obviously not a lady at all. She has not once said please. My oh my where have manners gone?

Other than that have yiuvgutbtheir number

ha ha ha Sam, I wouldn't mind a sexy horny lady giving me orders. Please and thank you when face with a hot dripping pussy eager for you - I can forgive lol.

And thank you all for you comments

He positions himself on his back on the floor, she lowers herself on his now well hard cock, impaling her ass on his throbbing shaft, I face her squatting over his face. I watching her bouncing up and down as he pushes his tongue into my ass, lapping at my crack, making my cock swell getting harder and harder. I reach over rubbing her pussy, her fleshy throbbing clit rock hard, aching to be sucked on. She gushing cunt cream. The smell is unbelievable, smell of sex, playing with her pussy with one hand, wanking my cock with the other - his tongue probing my ass as he unloads his final wave of cum. I feel him go limp under me. She screaming as another orgasm shakes her to the core. She rolls back, lifts her hips up, legs wide apart. Both her holes wide open 'lick me fucker' I kneel lapping at her pussy and ass, salty spunk, sweet cunt cream, cock, pussy and ass - so tasty mmm. We change position, she moves me on to my back, squats over me, and dribs blobs of sex juice into my mouth, while wanking me off into the back of his throat. She queens me as I gasp for breath trying to breath, going light head of lack of air and emptying my salty load...

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"ha ha ha Sam, I wouldn't mind a sexy horny lady giving me orders. Please and thank you when face with a hot dripping pussy eager for you - I can forgive lol.

And thank you all for you comments "

I'd like to meet the couple imagine the fun if there were three men for the lady to use.

» Add a new message to this topic