FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > ultimate fantasy

ultimate fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Id met Anita at work I was the Catering manager for a large school and Anita was a cleaner. Bit rough round edges but we seemed to get on.

I had recently seperated from my wife and Anita to was on her own. We had a few dates, drinks the odd meal out. Nothing heavy but it was great fun.

We had made love a few times at my place Anita was ok in the sack gave me great blow jobs and yes swallowed before you ask.

We fucked at my place because she had a daughter Beth. Sounded like she was a bit spoiled for her age. She was aged 25. I joked with Anita that she must have started young!

Well my landlord informed me that I needed to find alternative accommodation because work was required on my flat. He offered to pay my expenses so I offered the choice of mecstaying at Anitas and she having the extra cash.

So it was agreed that I could move in. I hadnt realised quite how small Anitas flat was it was only 1 bedroom!. I and Anita were to have the bedroom and daughter Beth Would sleep in lounge on the bed settee.

Well this went on for a few weeks. Obviously being so close in such a small flat was challenging. A few times id nipped to the loo in the night having to sneak throughvthe lounge and not wake Beth.

Mant times I couldnt help notice Beth in her bed often the covers thrown back so I couldnt help see her gorgeous tits. A little more pert then her mums I might add.

Anita was aged 54 about size 16 so quite curvy. Bit of a tummy and a nice fat arse that just loved my cock. Her daughter was a size 8 very thin very petite. I loved her cheeky look.

Most mornings Anita and I would be up and out to work. With out really seeing Beth. But at weekends Beth would often bring us a cuppa.

One morning Anita and I were fucking hard. I had just creamed inside her cunt. When Beth knocked and came in with our beverages.

"Morning"She said "you know you two need to be more quiet when you fuck" she smiled as she put down our drinks. "Fuck its freezing looks like its about to snow" said Beth.

"Budge up let me in to get a warm" and with that she jumps in bed next to me.

Im now in the middle of Anita and her daughter. My cock hardening knowing her mothers cunt is still oozing my cum

"Oops"says Beth "sorry my boob just popped out. "So have mine"laughs Anita lifting up her nighty.

"So whos got the better tits then" says Beth.removing her t shirt.

Now both mother and daughter are topless, laughing as they both snug H le up to me.

im not surecwhere this is going but come on guys admit it would you care!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tevet1978Man  over a year ago

midlands

Carry on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

MORE PLEASE!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Ooooo whats that" says beth "oo yuk dont tell me its what I think it is gross" Beth rubs her fingers over the wet part of the sheet. She sniffs her fingers "yep I knew it. Spunk you randy old sods" "hey" says Anita less of the old you cheeky mare"

"" Mmmmm Mark I bet you hard having me and mum together eh"? Now a young hand is wanking at my cock. My cock growing in Beths hand.

Anita throws back the covers "hey hands off madam hes mine" my cock is now rock hard. My girlfriend and her daughter are both handling my man hood. Beth says "mmm I bet this fucked you hard mum or what"?

"See for your self" says Anita as she now fully opens her legs, revealing her just fucked pussy leaking my sperm. Fuckingbhell. Now Beth scoops some of my sperm from her own mothers pussy. She now licks her fingers clean.

"Mum you always said I should share so it must mean you also have to share.

Fucking hell I think have I died or what?

Is there any more

By *lf and ElfetteCouple  over a year ago

Goole

I hope there is more ?????

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

cum on

If this is real.....wow you lucky sod.....keep the story flowing

By *ave HighlandMan  over a year ago

Inverness

Mum and daughter is my fav fantasy

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Yes , happened to me ,many years ago

"Yes , happened to me ,many years ago "

Please share

Tyneside

Bit rude for general reading

Mmmmmm

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Let's hear more

Tyneside

But im sure i can tell all you naughty girsl out there if you wanted to know

"But im sure i can tell all you naughty girsl out there if you wanted to know "

Tell us all xx

""Ooooo whats that" says beth "oo yuk dont tell me its what I think it is gross" Beth rubs her fingers over the wet part of the sheet. She sniffs her fingers "yep I knew it. Spunk you randy old sods" "hey" says Anita less of the old you cheeky mare"

"" Mmmmm Mark I bet you hard having me and mum together eh"? Now a young hand is wanking at my cock. My cock growing in Beths hand.

Anita throws back the covers "hey hands off madam hes mine" my cock is now rock hard. My girlfriend and her daughter are both handling my man hood. Beth says "mmm I bet this fucked you hard mum or what"?

"See for your self" says Anita as she now fully opens her legs, revealing her just fucked pussy leaking my sperm. Fuckingbhell. Now Beth scoops some of my sperm from her own mothers pussy. She now licks her fingers clean.

"Mum you always said I should share so it must mean you also have to share.

Fucking hell I think have I died or what?

"

More please

By *nowman40040123Man  over a year ago

dovers

Mmm very good

» Add a new message to this topic