FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Long time coming

Long time coming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is the first time I'm writing a post on here so do be nice and tell me your thoughts!

So i've known Lady for around 5 years now. After talking to her online for this time we had never got the chance to meet due to me living in Leeds and her in Essex. Well recently I moved down to London and this was a meet waiting to happen.

She is a professional woman in her mid 40's. She has black hair and looks younger than her age. With curves in all the right places and amazing 36DD breasts, you could certainly call her a MILF.

It's Friday evening, I had finished work and decided to do something for the evening so I end up texting her. After exchanging a few messages I found myself on the train heading towards hers.

I wait outside the train station where she waits in her car before approaching and getting inside. We exchange small talk on the way before getting to hers. I walk in to the house behind her where she turns around and kisses me as soon as the door is closed. I notice she's wearing high heels and stockings with a low cut dress. I tell her to slow down before heading to the kitchen to get a drink.

We settle down on the sofa and talk; before you know it, we're kissing again. Her lips all over mine and tongue deep in my mouth. My hand moves to her ass, spanking it as we carry on kissing. Her hand hovers over my jeans, feeling my hard cock. She quickly gets on her knees, unzips my jeans and pulls them off before kissing the tip of my cock. She carries on kissing her way down to my balls, taking each one in her mouth. She licks her way back up and takes my hard cock in to her mouth, her hands stroking my balls as she does. I grab hold of her hair and push my cook deep in to her mouth, her saliva dripping down my cock as she gags. She moves her mouth back down to my balls, sucking each one with perfection. I pull her dress up and feel her wet pussy though her thong. I move it to the side and flick my finger over her clit, she moans with my cock in her mouth before coming up to kiss me again.

'You're a very naughty slut aren't you!' I say cheekily. She smiles and replies 'Oh yes I am!' I take her nipple in to my mouth, biting it as I do while my fingers slowly slip inside her wet pussy. Her moaning getting louder as my fingers rub against her g-spot. She holds both her breasts together for me and I take both nipples in to my mouth at the same time. She moans in pleasure and pulls my head in towards her. She quickly stands and pulls her dress up before straddling me, one hand around my head while the other guides my hard cock deep inside her. I feel her warm, wet pussy tighten around my cock as she lowers herself on to me. I quickly bury my head in to her breasts, taking each nipple in to my mouth; sucking and biting each one as I do. She quickens the pace and starts riding faster, taking my cock deeper each time. Her juices flowing down my cock and on to my balls. She moans and groans in pleasure as she fucks me, before long her pussy tightens around my cock, her thighs shake and she has an orgasm all over my cock. She quickly gets off and takes my cock deep inside her mouth. She looks at me and smiles 'I've always wanted to lick my cum off your cock.' I stand up and reply 'Well you've waited long enough!' before bending her over the sofa. I use one hand to part her ass cheeks before holding my cock and teasing her pussy with the tip. She shudders and moves her hand back to my cock, guiding me inside her ass. I grab her hair and slowly push myself inside her, gradually getting faster and deeper with each thrust. I slap her ass and pull her head back as I fuck her deep and hard. Her moaning now tearing the roof down. I move one hand to her breast to play with her nipples as she moves her hand to rub her clit. I feel her thighs shaking again and know she's close to having another orgasm. I slap her ass and shout 'cum for me you dirty slut!' and as ordered she shakes uncontrollably and has another orgasm. She sighs in relief and looks at my hard cock as I sit down next to her.

She smiles cheekily and holds my hand 'Maybe we should go upstairs and take care of that!' say suggests as she pulls me towards the door.

To be continued...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By *lutaxiMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

Oh yes more please

I follow her up the stairs, slapping her perfect round ass on the way. She shows me to her bedroom, where I lay down on the bed, before she quickly motions that she'll be back in a minute. I smile and close my eyes and before I know it, I feel her hand stroking the inside of my thighs and her tongue working it's way up my legs. I moan and open my eyes, she looks up and smiles as she takes my balls in to her mouth. I grab her hair as she works her tongue around my balls, her tongue teasing around my ass. My body shudders at the feeling as she quickly runs her tongue up the length of my cock and takes in to her mouth. I tilt my head back and moan louder as she deep throats me, her hands teasing my balls with her finger working around my ass. I feel a tingle and push her head down, making her gag on my cock. I start lifting my hips up towards her, my cock still buried deep down her throat. Her saliva runs down to my balls, lubing my ass as she quickly slips her finger inside. I clench my cheeks and moan as she carries on working her mouth up and down my cock, her hands stroking as she does. She looks up, 'Fuck me like a bitch!' she insists.

I push her on to her knees and slide my cock deep inside her pussy, my hand slapping her ass as I do. I grab her hair and start pummelling her, my cock going in deeper with each push. She moans in pleasure and pushes her hips back in to me. I fuck her harder and deeper, her juices flowing as I do. I quickly pull out and she gasps as I slip my cock deep inside her ass. She gets down on her stomach and moves her hand back to part her ass cheeks. I squat over her and slide my cock back deep in to her ass. Her hips moving back towards me, our bodies synchronising as we fuck. My hand covering her mouth as I push deeper and deeper in to her. I feel her ass clench around my cock, my balls now bubbling and ready to explode. I push in deeper and faster, my balls tingle before exploding. My hot cum shoots in to her ass, her hips working its way back towards me as her ass takes every drop. I drop on to my knees, my cock still buried deep inside her ass before slowly pulling out. My cum oozes out of her ass and drips down her pussy. I let out a sigh and drop down on to the bed next to her. She laughs and grabs my balls 'Hope they're not empty' she remarks winking at me.

Continue?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good story

Thanks Fabsters

» Add a new message to this topic