FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Couple where man is bi

Couple where man is bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

An ongoing fantasy of mine is to get to know a male and female couple. It would be one that would be a very trusting one where we would talk all about what we would like to do and find what everyone was comfortable with. I would raise my fantasy of always wanting to suck a man's cock in front of and with the help of a woman. They would be very interested in this and invite me around to theirs one afternoon.

I would arrive at their house, they are welcoming as always and the woman of the couple takes me to their living room where her husband is layed on the couch in just shorts and t shirt. The woman can see I am looking at her husband's shorts wondering what his cock would feel like on my tongue and in my mouth. She smiles and kneels next to her husband and rubs his cock and balls through hos shorts. He gets hard and wet very quickly and there is a growing precum stain on his shorts. She leans over and licks the damp patch on his shorts and then spread it around with her fingers. She offers me her wet fingers in my mouth and tells me to suck and taste. I had only ever tasted my own juices before. The woman pulls the man's shorts down and his cock springs back and hits his belly, the woman holds the base of his cock at right angles to his body and asks me to lick it. I do, the man's cock feels hot on my tongue and I take his cock in my mouth whilst the woman wanks him slowly into my mouth...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please continue. It all sounds very horny. I need moire

MMMMM Sounding horny

Oh belive us,its so horny when we do it,mmm

By *rian4444Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

It is great. I love it when she watches us sucking, lies back and rubs herself to orgasm because it makes her so very very horny . Excellent fun and very much to be recommended !

» Add a new message to this topic