FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > a cucks fantasy or was it

a cucks fantasy or was it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

a few weeks ago my wife took control of the meets. she told me she had invited a guy who she had been talking to for a few days to come friday and stay the weekend. was a bit shocked at first then got quite turon by the idea of a stranger who i knew nothing about staying over night all weekend . well hopefully she will get loads of attention from him and her being turned on i will get plenty of action too. well friday evening came round 7.30 there was a knock at the door . the wife had spent a couple of hours getting herself ready. she was sitting next to me on the sofa wearing a silk dressing gown . underneath hold up black stockings red and black split crouch knickers and matching red and black peep hole bra. well answer the door and let him in she said. not knowing who i was going to find i opened the door . god this guy was hansom six foot six dressed in a very tastefull suit carrying a small suitcase. hello jack he said think you are expecting me. come in i said and shown him into the living room he bent over her on the sofa and gave her a passionat kiss. she turned to me and said take his case to the bedroom when i returned down stairs they were just sitting next to each other chatting. well make our guest a drink she said scotch on the rocks for me he said and looking at the wife he said jack and . was a bit surprised that he knew what she drank but the had been chatting online i wonder what else he knew that she liked. well we all had our drinks and sitting on the sofa her between the two of us had a bit of rock playing on the stereo. a few more drinks and half hour of chatting the wife says put some smoochy music on i want to dance i found a dean martin cd anto play she stood and put out her hand for him to join her . they slowly moved around the floor with her rubbing her body against him as she moved her dressing gown fell open he looked down at her seeing the outfit for the first time he sliped his hand into the open gown cupping her lovely bum in his hand and pulled her close so she could feel the rising bulge in his trousers a little more danceing then they sat back on the sofa . his hand resting on her knee slowly millimetre by millimetre he edged higher as she opened her legs wide to show the wet patch that was forming on her pantys his fingers soon found the split in the pantys and his fingers caressed the hot wet lips. he again kissed her hard and long . time we went to bed she gasped . in the bedroom i undressed myself and got into bed and watched as they undressed each other we will leave the stocking on he said. she climbed into the middle of the bed . i looked at his cock as he approached the bed god it was big i am sure she has never taken anything that size before not only was it very long maybe 10 inches it was also as thick as a beer bottle. looking at my wife could see she could not take her eyes off of it and the smile on her face said it all. as soon as he was in the bed her hand was on that massive tool he was licking her nipples so i put my hand between her legs to stroke that sweet wet pussy. but soon his hand was there pushing mine away and his fingers went deep into her she was gasping with pleasure and her kisses were working there way down his chest then belly then licking that enormous head before taking it into her mouth and sucking hard on him as she was kneeling over him i was nearly kicked out of bed by her legs kicking out. now he lays her back on the bed and puts her legs over his shoulders and goes to work with his mouth she is groaning now and cries out fuck me now. i will decide when you are ready for that he says . she has a orgasm now you are ready he says as he slowly eases the nob of that great weapon between her pussy lips slowly he goes in inch by inch with every extra inch she moans a little louder before the full length is in she has another orgasm he is now riding her with a steady rythem she is groaning and squirming around the bed third orgasm comes quickly his pace just speeds up now she is getting a hard fast fuck i think the bed is going to collapse its like laying in bed through an earthquake she is gasping have never heard that sound from her before then there is her scream at the same time he grunts and groans thrusting so hard into her as he shoots his load she is twiching like she is having a fit then it all subsides and they kiss for 2/3 mins. wow that was quite an expereance. my hardon is throbbing away he goes to the bathroom to clean up i move up against her. she turns to me and says i would like you to go and sleep in the spare room tonight and leave us alone she kisses me on the cheek and says see you in the morning as she pushes me out of the bed,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

great story cuck keep it coming,

If its a true story and u Havent spoken about Sep rooms id tell her to fuck rite off and if throw him out lol

By *unwithus2.Couple  over a year ago

south kent

mmm great story keep it coming i want to here how any times he fucked her in one weekend

as i lay alone in the spare bed slowly wanking and listening to all the hot sounds of sex next door. i wondered where this was going. but could not help but be turned on shot my load all over myself then fell asleep there bed was still rattling well. saturday morning as i woke up wondering where i was then remembered. no sounds from next door so got up and dressed about to go down for a coffee decided to take a look in there bedroom . quietly opened the door there they were asleep her legs wrapped around his and her head laying on his chest his arm around her i felt a pang of guilt seeing my wife like that, went down and made my coffee. was on my second cup when i hear someone using the toilet. made more coffee and took them up a cup each as i entered the bed room saw she was astride him slowly riding him what you want she said not even looking up just bought up coffees for you i said well put them down there and go back down stairs i was told. it was nearly lunch time when they finaly came down . come in the kitchen she said to me need to tell you about this evening,

great story

For us, the secret of a successful cuck session is pre agreed limits and expectations, rather than such a rapid departure from what you'd done previously. This is not to say we dont push things on the hoof, but total exclusion is a huge deal for any couple surely.

But hey, that's just us.

More please,great story

i followed her into the kitchen. you are not going to like this but carl has said he wants to take me out for a meal tonight then we will be going on for a drink somewhere. so you have a evening to yourself tonight. well must admit was not pleased that i was not included. but if thats what she wanted then fine. around tea time was starting to get hungry so asked are we having anything for tea not for us just get yourself something from the chippy so off i went. when i came back there was nobody downstairs so sat and had my fish and chips . soon after i had finished my wife came down i was gobsmacked she looked fantastic but she was dressed in clothes she had refused to wear out with me. the dress was a body hugging white lycra micro dress that i had bought her a year ago which she said was just a bedroom dress not something she would ever go out in. could see why it was so thin you could see her nipples and the brown rings around them clearly through the material and could not wear any underwear as it was clearly visable so there she is standing there in that dress black hold ups red ankle boots with killer heels. i was getting a hard on in seconds. we will be off out soon she said. we are going into town so best you just go down the local if you fancy a drink tonight. the taxi came and off they went i walked down to the pub . was a quiet night in there so soon got bored and decided i would go into town as sure they would not go to any of the bars that we use probably the poncy ones the other end of town where nobody would know her. well got to a regular bar in town we use entered through the smoking area at the back . very strange two people we know outside smoking looked away as if they had not seen me. well walked in . there in the middle of the dance floor was my wife and carl dancing to the band his hands were all over her and there movements gave a new meaning to dirty dancing, well knew i could not stay so slipped back out the door. how was i going to face my mates from the pub again they knew nothing of our playing they thought us just another straight couple. had been a near miss once before when we were out with a playing partner and his hands done a bit too much touching in public and a friend noticed and made a comment later. managed to brush that off said it was her brother who fooled around to try and embarrass her but carl was a big black man no way he was her brother. well went home very confused went up to bed alone again at 1.30 am , half hour later heard the front door they came straight upstairs lots of laughing and giggles then there was a bang bang on my bedroom door. oh great i thought i am going to be asked to join them. she called are you awake yes i replied good just wanted to tell you dont disturb us in the morning.. more giggling then the sound of there bedroom door shutting. i lay there feeling very lonely but still madly turned on as the rattling of the bed had started again accompanied but there grunts groans and sighs. .. this was the sort of sexual enjoyment i wanted her to have ... but was it just too much.

wow !

grow a set off balls mate

this is actually similar to what we do so its quite appealing to us. who are you to judge how someone lives their life ?

By *iggamanMan  over a year ago

London

Wow

"this is actually similar to what we do so its quite appealing to us. who are you to judge how someone lives their life ?"

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Telford

"this is actually similar to what we do so its quite appealing to us. who are you to judge how someone lives their life ?"

sunday morning. woke up late after lisening to there fun half the night. got up and dressed . went and listened outside there bedroom door . no sounds they must still be asleep so went downstairs and made a coffee. an hour later on my second coffee heard noises from up stairs. crept up the stairs and stood outside the door to listen .. yes they were at it again it all started off slowly her moans were getting louder then things speeded up they were banging away at a hell a speed. she cried out yes yes yes a loud groan from him sighs from her then quiet. then she calls out i know you are out there listening to us . go down and put the oven on for lunch. so off i went to do as i was told . well some time later after we had lunch carl said to her i will have to leave soon. he went upstairs anf fetched his bag down . she said please dont go yet just have another drink first. no really need to leave he said she stood walked to him and started snogging him while fondling his crutch. he tryed to pull away she said i just need that lovely cock deep in me once more she dropped to her knees in front of him opened his zip and pulled out his tool . licked the end of his nob he could not stop it rising to the occasion please please please she begged now fully erect she slid it into her mouth sucking and slurping and took it all the way to the back of her throat... ok he said taking her by the hand you win as he led her back up the stairs . a quarter of an hour later he came down grabbed his bag grabbed my hand gave a quick shake said thanks for the use of your wife for the weekend am off now before she recovers again. and he was gone.. i went up to the bedroom she was laying there smileing with satisfaction looked at me and said did you enjoy your weekend of torture. oh yes i did my cock crying out to get into her. bet i gave you a few surprises that you never expected. get in this bed and show me how much you were turned on did not need asking twice. was rock hard slipping into that still wet and sticky pussy could not last long was soon pumping and pumping my load into her. we lay there she gave my a naughty smile and said i have been fucked 12 times this weekend.... just imagine if i invite 2 guys to stay the weekend next time could double that or even more if they are compeating with each other to keep me happy, dont know if she really means that yet but guess we will find out,

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Great story and if its true even better and if its not make it happen.

By *ustus222Couple  over a year ago

Newburgh

lovely. Any more?

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Very well said guys!! J

Shame this went quiet

she has not arranged anything like this again yet. she did go out with a female friend friday night and never came home till 10 saturday morning . could tell the details of that if anyone interested.

Yes please details all details lol

well she came home saturday morning with a big smile on her face. after a bath she went straight to bed for a couple of hours saying how tired she was. promising to tell me all about there night when she gets up. yes had a great night she tells me. me and lucy went to a couple of pubs up town got a few drinks bought us but just seemed to be the old guys who were after us. so lucy suggested we try one of the night clubs as a few younger guys there. we had a boogie with a few had a bit of snogging lucy played with one of the guys cocks under the table and another guy put his hand up my skirt big smile on his face as he got to my stocking tops his hand moved up and was quite a shocked look on his face when he found i had no panties on . fingered me for a while. then some younger girls came over and they went off to dance with them. then we spotted a couple of young lads who looked in there early 20s lucy said how about laying them have not had that young for years. see what we can teach them. so we walked over and said you lads can have a dance with us if you get the drinks in. on the dance floor we rubbed ourselves against them and soon felt the bulge rising in there pants . i put my hand down and had a good feel of what rob had. looked like lucy was doing the same . we went back to a table while the two guys went to the bar for drinks . lucy said well are we going to. you bet i said .. when the guys came back we asked if they had there own place rob said he lived with his parents but simon has a flat just down the road. well boys its going to be your night tonight as we will come back with you for the night. a couple more drinks and we decided it was time for some action. me and lucy nipped to the loo before leaving and planned our next moves ....

Nice

back at simons. we found he only had one bed and that was a 3/4 size. well going to be a tight fit the four of us in there. think us girls should get in first and then see if there is room for you guys. we both stripped off exept for our stockings knew the guy liked them. we cuddled up in the bed kissing and stroking each other lucy nibbling my nipples i slipped a finger into her and told the guys how hot and wet it felt. they were both naked now holding there erect tools and looking very excited. lucy lay me in the middle of the bed lifted my legs onto her shoulders and went to work on me with her mouth. in seconds simon was behind her rubbing his nob against her pussy rob was on the side of the bed trying to get his cock to my mouth.. could see how excited they both were . thought we had better screw them before they both shoot there loads. we lay them on the bed side by side and climbed on top of there hard dicks simon cum very quickly in lucy rob lasted a bit longer with me. we both climbed off and i licked the juices off of simon lucy cleaned up rob for me. not long before they were both ready to go again so this time i had simon and lucy too rob . they lasted longer this time and gave us both good orgasms. dont know how we managed it but we all fell asleep in that small bed. was woken in the morning by the shaking of the bed simon was giving his morning glory hard to lucy bob was standing by the bed wanking . dont waste that i said my pussy is ready for more. well after a good hour of shagging. we decided it was time to come home. lucy said hows jack going to react you out all night. dont know but sure he will be fine about it. tell him i will come round and we will give him a night to remember,

"grow a set off balls mate "

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Like like likew

» Add a new message to this topic