FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Looking for a guy to fuck my lady

Looking for a guy to fuck my lady

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are looking for a white guy, hung and youngish to fuck sarah, and send pics as vids to me as he does.

So why are we finding it impossible to find a reliable guy, to turn up when he says he will?

Any guys want to show us not all time wasters

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iceguy25Man  over a year ago

tongbridge

Would love to be that guy but you too far away but shouldnt be that hard for you to find someone

"Would love to be that guy but you too far away but shouldnt be that hard for you to find someone "

It's impossible, posted a meet not one single response, did same last week, and verified guy we chose to meet didn't show up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dave I know I'm miles from Sarah! But if I say I'm coming then I'll be there!! Totally genuine! Oh one thing would you like to see Sarah licking my girlfriend, whilst I fuck Sarah???? Just give us a weekend when you're away!!! Can skype if you want!!!

Steve

"Dave I know I'm miles from Sarah! But if I say I'm coming then I'll be there!! Totally genuine! Oh one thing would you like to see Sarah licking my girlfriend, whilst I fuck Sarah???? Just give us a weekend when you're away!!! Can skype if you want!!!

Steve "

She only meets single guys when she's not with me, couples we meet together lol

If Sarah is still having diificulties finding a reliable guy to fuck her, I'm willing to meet her.

I am, however, older than she requests but I am genuine and I'm hqappy to be filmed and photographed and even skyped!

I work-out anf keep fit, so I'm in good shape for my age!

Simon

"If Sarah is still having diificulties finding a reliable guy to fuck her, I'm willing to meet her.

I am, however, older than she requests but I am genuine and I'm hqappy to be filmed and photographed and even skyped!

I work-out anf keep fit, so I'm in good shape for my age!

Simon "

Sorry she don't break her age rule

By *loud tenMan  over a year ago

Sutton coldfield

Hi Dave I'm 100% gen. Sarah looks great too and I'd absolutely love to make your fantasy come true.

Let me know what you think

Dan

"Hi Dave I'm 100% gen. Sarah looks great too and I'd absolutely love to make your fantasy come true.

Dan "

You'd need to send your face pic for her to see

"Hi Dave I'm 100% gen. Sarah looks great too and I'd absolutely love to make your fantasy come true.

Dan

You'd need to send your face pic for her to see"

By that I mean, how are they going to know to chose you, maybe they not been back and checked thread, send your message and face pic for what I would think will be a quicker response

Well, what a surprise, guys read this forum post, was told what club she would be at, said they would come along and meet her, yet not one turned up, so much for each and everyone of those guys claiming to be genuine

That sould be easy your mrs looks sexy as fuck.

[Removed by poster at 23/11/13 03:46:08]

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Well, what a surprise, guys read this forum post, was told what club she would be at, said they would come along and meet her, yet not one turned up, so much for each and everyone of those guys claiming to be genuine"

Sounds about right for the "Pick me I'm genuine" brigade

"Well, what a surprise, guys read this forum post, was told what club she would be at, said they would come along and meet her, yet not one turned up, so much for each and everyone of those guys claiming to be genuine"
you didn't mention it was a club meet in your original post, nor are you allowed to take pictures/video's in clubs

"Well, what a surprise, guys read this forum post, was told what club she would be at, said they would come along and meet her, yet not one turned up, so much for each and everyone of those guys claiming to be genuineyou didn't mention it was a club meet in your original post, nor are you allowed to take pictures/video's in clubs "

Think you'll find some clubs let you in closed rooms, and states on our profile club meet, as we also state in messages. I can name at least two clubs that allow it

Search is still on, couple guys that fit our profile are messaging, let's see if anyone turns up this week

we have this all the time then guys posting winging forum post can not get meets is there any wonder !!

"we have this all the time then guys posting winging forum post can not get meets is there any wonder !! "

Yup

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"we have this all the time then guys posting winging forum post can not get meets is there any wonder !!

Yup"

So you let the single men in as a couple and you yourself pay the much higher single male entry / membership fee do you??

Or you expect a single man/ many single men to flock to the club and then still decide your lady is the one they should play with?

Then you complain about them on the forums. Deterring the genuine good ones that use the forum.

I've never been let down in years on this site.

Review your selection process/expectations if things are not working for you.

"We are looking for a white guy, hung and youngish to fuck sarah, and send pics as vids to me as he does.

So why are we finding it impossible to find a reliable guy, to turn up when he says he will?

Any guys want to show us not all time wasters "

may i ask if she only meet white hung guys

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

I saw your profile a few days ago but I think I am too old for you, shame!

"we have this all the time then guys posting winging forum post can not get meets is there any wonder !!

Yup

So you let the single men in as a couple and you yourself pay the much higher single male entry / membership fee do you??

Or you expect a single man/ many single men to flock to the club and then still decide your lady is the one they should play with?

Then you complain about them on the forums. Deterring the genuine good ones that use the forum.

Review your selection process/expectations if things are not working for you."

You might have better luck in the meets section not in the stories and fantasies forum.

I only meet at clubs and have given up posting for meets on here, your best bet is to just go along to the club and I'm sure there will be no shortage of men to fulfill your wifes needs

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

"I only meet at clubs and have given up posting for meets on here, your best bet is to just go along to the club and I'm sure there will be no shortage of men to fulfill your wifes needs "

Is your location supposed to say Telford?

"I only meet at clubs and have given up posting for meets on here, your best bet is to just go along to the club and I'm sure there will be no shortage of men to fulfill your wifes needs

Is your location supposed to say Telford?"

no

By *ittletonCplCouple  over a year ago

cannock

Which clubs allow filming / pics and Skype ? Not something we've seen allowed in the midlands clubs.

Age range a bit short also - just the same age as her really. On Saturday at xtasia a couple we met thought we were both in our mid to late twenties - not 40 and 45.

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

Yup

Review your selection process/expectations if things are not working for you."

Hi Puddin, tried to mail you but cant for some reason, do you meet bi fem cpls?

x

Yup

Review your selection process/expectations if things are not working for you.

Hi Puddin, tried to mail you but cant for some reason, do you meet bi fem cpls?

x"

Guys that let us down, spoke on phone, had several verifications, how much more review can you do

"Which clubs allow filming / pics and Skype ? Not something we've seen allowed in the midlands clubs.

Age range a bit short also - just the same age as her really. On Saturday at xtasia a couple we met thought we were both in our mid to late twenties - not 40 and 45."

We not looking for 40-45 and we've been in two clubs that allow cameras etc in closed private rooms

Well I'm 7 months under your age limit so.not sure if I qualify an can't message you :p

Pics are all on my profile, I don't work Fridays so happy to travel (unless it's snow, motorbikes an snow don't mix)

With it being a club meet are you both going as a couple and expecting the man to pay single.male price, or will it just be man and her meeting up then going to club and you staying home (if the latter can bring spare gear if she'd like a lift on the bike to an from the club)

With the distance id prefer to be able to crash on the couch/spare room if it's a late night finish only cause might riding this time of year is cold, if it a say/evening thing though that's fine.

Message me if you want

Well I'm 7 months under your age limit so.not sure if I qualify an can't message you :p

Pics are all on my profile, I don't work Fridays so happy to travel (unless it's snow, motorbikes an snow don't mix)

With it being a club meet are you both going as a couple and expecting the man to pay single.male price, or will it just be man and her meeting up then going to club and you staying home (if the latter can bring spare gear if she'd like a lift on the bike to an from the club)

With the distance id prefer to be able to crash on the couch/spare room if it's a late night finish only cause might riding this time of year is cold, if it a say/evening thing though that's fine.

Message me if you want

By *tephenb001Man  over a year ago

Stapleton

I'd love to help out.

And even in the same village.

X

Probably because it sounds like a set up, and most guys are not that stupid.

If something looks too good to be true, it is.

"Probably because it sounds like a set up, and most guys are not that stupid.

If something looks too good to be true, it is. "

And it's in fantasy section

No it's not a set up, it's even in our profile and yes would go as couple with guy chosen, talk about people jumping to assumptions!

And it's in fantasy section as it's fantasy we want to fulfil so yes posted in correct place.... Fantasys

"Well I'm 7 months under your age limit so.not sure if I qualify an can't message you :p

Message me if you want"

Sent you a message

[Removed by poster at 28/11/13 00:13:00]

Shame your so bloody far away !! If you we're closer and she had those boots on I'd bang her like a barn door in a breeze for you , pics would be taken and we could put the phone on loud speaker so you could hear her moans

"Shame your so bloody far away !! If you we're closer and she had those boots on I'd bang her like a barn door in a breeze for you , pics would be taken and we could put the phone on loud speaker so you could hear her moans "

Lol, sound goods shame distance involved, she always wears those boots when out

Good girl !! Send her down here to do some Christmas shopping in the German market, I'll meet her in her hotel room and we can skype you , make sure she brings those boots tho

» Add a new message to this topic