FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My fantasy

My fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oulou45 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

I would like to get chatting to a guy and see how we get on . If we got on I would like him to take me to the bedroom and blindfold me. We would start playing then there would be a knock on the door. It turns out to be his friend and he invites him in. As I'm blindfolded I cant see him , then Im used by both of them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm sounds like you been thinking about it for a while. Shame I don't live nearby lol

By *acenleather69Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"I would like to get chatting to a guy and see how we get on . If we got on I would like him to take me to the bedroom and blindfold me. We would start playing then there would be a knock on the door. It turns out to be his friend and he invites him in. As I'm blindfolded I cant see him , then Im used by both of them."

Would you not like to be handcuffed as well?

By *oulou45 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

Oh I forgot the handcuffs lol

Its ok you dont need the handcuffs i have some real ones

LouLou, wow hot, shame you are not closer would adore to do this for you.

Its a common fantasy for a lot of women, some act it out with the help of their partner.

My ex-g/f who was the most subservient woman I have ever met fucked about 30 men blindfolded over a period of a couple of years when we were really into Dom/sub stuff. Boy did she really get off on it to.

Nearly all were at my place, although one or two were at his place, where she was blindfolded on the doorstep, that really got her off!!! One of these guys also had a mate there, so the three of us did her for ages.

Once when we were in Plymouth city centre I said to her did you see that guy who just walked past looking at you. She said yes, I said to her he fucked you about three weeks ago slut, she was mortified but incredibly turned on and had to take her back to the car and wank her off, that only took 2 mins.

So enjoy it if and when you arrange it, any lady local to Plymouth who wants this get in contact, despite my profile I am 95% Dominant, lol, xxx

By *acenleather69Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Oh I forgot the handcuffs lol"

Weve a scenario fantasy we'd like to experience, it may interest you as well

;-)

» Add a new message to this topic