FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Posh party pee fun

Posh party pee fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd no real idea why I'd been invited to the party. The people throwing it were not the kind I generally mix with, lots of money and huge house, but I thought their drink will taste the sam as any other and went. It wasn't to bad actually, everyone was realy friendly and there was plenty of booze so I got stuck in. It wasn't my usual drink, mostly expensive export largers but if its free its amazing how good it tastes. Larger always goes right through me and soon I was bursting for the lavvy. There must have been 3 or 4 toilets in this place but just my luck they were all occupied so I sneaked out into the garden thinking there's bound to be a shed to pee behind. I found a quiet spot and was just about to unzip when I heard a soft sexy posh female voice ask " what are you sneaking around out here for?" I turned to see a middle aged woman in a summer wrap around dress. She was a red head,a bit mumsy but a bit Nigella Lawson too. Quite voluptuous, big generous tis, quite clearly unsupported by a bra, wide hips and very good legs ending in some killer heels. I explained about the lack of toilet opportunities and she said, "I know just the place" She took my hand and led me further into the massive garden. Behind a summer house was some kid of kiddies play platform, way out of site of the house. She perched her ample bum on the edge of the platform and pulled me towards her. I was suppridsed but not slow about seizing the opportunity and we were soon playing serious tonsil tennis. I felt her unzipping me and easing my already thickening cock out. Right then she said, you were needing a pee? She unwrapped her dress to reveal a magnificent pair of boobs, big and heavy and ripe with enourmous nipples, and a beautifully smooth thick lipped pussy, the inner lips hanging down by a good half inch. She took the dress off completely and leaned back on one hand pulling me forward by my thick meaty cock. She told me to pull her pussy open and positioned the head of my cock against her clitty. Slowly my pee started to flow, then more and more with real force. She rubbed my cock head hard over her clitty, oppening her legs wide and pulling her knees up. She told me to finger her, pussy and ass! So I slipped my fingers in feeling my hot pee flow over my hands. Soon she began to shudder as her orgasm hit her, she rubbed her clit realy hard with my cock head my pee jetting out and splashing everywhere. The flow of my pee subsided along with her orgasm and she dipped her fingers into the diminishing flow and sucked them, looking me in the eye very seductively. I knelt in front of her and began to suck those lovely long inner lips into my mouth and puled gently. As I began sucking and licking her clitty I felt her pee begin to flow over my face and I sucked and licked her clit for all I was worth. It wasn'tlong before she was comming again and she pulled my face hard against her peeing slot, cumming even harder this time. My face and chest were soaking wet and my mouth was filling with her hot salty pee as she nearly pulled my ears off. As a reward for 2 orgasms she took my big thick cock between her tits and sucked the head till I spurted all over her face and tits. (my cock isn't really that big and thick but hey! its my fantassy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Exerllent story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

very good story lol right just off for a pee lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanx, just wish it were true!!!

XX

» Add a new message to this topic