FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > changing rooms.

changing rooms.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Don't usually share but... Been thinking about being stuck in communal shower area all women and me realising im only man.

Start to get turned on but fighting it, women clock on to the fact and start teaasing me trying to make me hard but not touching me..as I try my hardest not to react

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ave mesmersMan  over a year ago

dudley

Saw this done many years ago after a xmas piss up at the pub on our last day at work. When we got back to the factory the women grabbed a young apprentice stripped him and wanked him until he blew his load

dudley

They turned their attention to one of the young office girls afterwards, great days, i think everyone too scared these days to do anything like that now

"They turned their attention to one of the young office girls afterwards, great days, i think everyone too scared these days to do anything like that now"

Lucky apprentice your opening a whole can of worms even thinking about something like that at work

dudley

Yea lucky lad although I dont know if he thought that at the time though or the office girl lol

Poor lads probably scarred for life

dudley

Yea , hasnt been able to stop wanking thinking about it since lol , or the office girl

» Add a new message to this topic