FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Postman

Postman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone ever tempted to invite the postman in ?? lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I once answered the door to the postie in a slip, stockings and heels. I could see by the bulge in his trousers that he was suitably aroused. I suggested he should come back at the end of his round for a 2nd delivery. LOL but that's another story

By *porty.benMan  over a year ago

West Hampstead

"I once answered the door to the postie in a slip, stockings and heels. I could see by the bulge in his trousers that he was suitably aroused. I suggested he should come back at the end of his round for a 2nd delivery. LOL but that's another story"

A story that you might share sometime...? Or have you already?

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Had many wives and single women open the door to me on several occasions wearing next to nothing .and sometimes nothing .fell short of them inviting me in .I stayed there long enough for them to notice I were interested .I would not have refused any of them .loved my route in Hemel ..sometimes encourage wife not to wear a lot when we have gas men etc .visiting house cheered me up on my route even tho I didn't quite get the nod

Yeah me for sure, as a tv, would be hot opening door expecting a meet and postie there as in past.

Thing is my current postie is a hot blonde lady and would doubt like most women sadly that she was into TV's, would be fab if she was though!!!

Got to admit if I was a postman & unexpectedly encountered some big burly bloke dressed in a slip, stockings & heels whilst delivering I would run a mile

An old neighbour of mine used to have the posty round id see him go in her house, hear some noises and he would be back out of the door within half hour and back on his rounds. Happened once a week at least for quite some months lol

"Got to admit if I was a postman & unexpectedly encountered some big burly bloke dressed in a slip, stockings & heels whilst delivering I would run a mile "

Well, yeah that's what he's saying. Keep up.

» Add a new message to this topic